[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Seyoung is so beautiful!  Her skin, her eyes, it's glowing!  When she was walking or sort of skipping going to the other side of the stage then turning to the right to pose...she was really happy.  I guess she really missed the limelight.  I too was excited with all the cameras clicking and flashing. I believe Wooyoung is so proud of her. 
Ladies, let me join you all in delululand...
They had an anniversary date last Jan 2. The ring and bracelet is from boyfriend and the shoes are from girlfriend.  The clothes are what they bought together when they went out shopping, and its just a preview of the many couples things that we will see from them in the future.  (Eeeeeeee!!!  Thats me squeeling and feeling giddy!)
Im so happy, Im dancing Seyoung's teletubbies dance all the way to the kitchen to prepare hubby and kids breakfast.  Have a great day everyone!

Guest yantz3

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/kangin-reveals-he-kissed-park-se-young-in-the-movie-cat-funeral-before-getting-to-know-her

He said, "It was really cold when we were filming and because there were a lot of kissing scenes and touching, it became more comfortable to wrap ourselves under the blanket during breaks.

Omona...Wooyoung ahhh...otokee..hahaha...I think Wooyoung will be like...ahhh hyung...to Kangin...coz 2PM also pretty close to Suju...And I bet he got it (the kiss) first before SY filming that's why he master it already...Look at Khun and Chan reaction when he did pepero game with Junho... :D 
tumblr_nhqe5lJcsS1r22kcyo1_500.gif
cr as taggedAnd let's spazz wooyoung's hand....
tumblr_nht7hd8bgF1qe4t2io1_1280.jpg

OMONA Kang in! What are u saying man? X_X

Sorry but I cant save you from superman's jealousy now... :-SS

Seyoung's probably thinking

'aa uuuhh oppa!! why are u saying this here? Dont u know my boyfriend's jealousy? I am so so dead :-$ #-o '

I was reading the comments on facebook for this article http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/kangin-reveals-he-kissed-park-se-young-in-the-movie-cat-funeral-before-getting-to-know-her, all comments are for Wooyoung being jealous LOL. However there was this comment that was interesting and I am sorry to share this. Kangin and Seyoung are also being considered as 2young since Kangin's real name is Kim Young-woon. But of course I am still with Wooyoung and Seyoung the original 2young couple. To think of it though Seyoung met Kangin first and was close to him first however despite that they are just friends. But with Wooyoung I believe their relationship is really more than friends.

There were several artists both idols and actors who attended the premiere. IT would be really cool if anyone from 2pm was able to attend. If it's not Wooyoung either Chansung or Junho is fine since they have met her before publicly hehe. It seems no one from SALT entertainment attended to support Seyoung.

SALT SUCKS....thatz all i can say...but i think ppl frm SALT are not allowed to attend as it may show support for sy and not the agency....they are not supposed to take sides....

I m sure they would if they could...

I just wanna ask woo's long time fans...is it true that he likes girls who are a little chubby...i mean...not super skinny ones? Did he say this before in his interviews?

Some of you mentioned this so I just wanted to know...if it's true then...wahhhhh....seyoung really fits the bill, doesnt she? :-O

God what am I doing? I should be working... :-B

Guest amore00777

@jann17 Although I am not his long fan, but I read about that in the japanese fan report. When mc asked to members who do U like not skinny one? And then wooyoung and junho raised their hands. I believe this happen when they recorded japanese music show (dragon something) on early last year or the late 2013. I am not sure this part.

But, you know If you search in korean internet, most of them whose met seyoung in person said that seyoung can't compare to tv or photos look because she is so much better than in person. And she is not skinny as much female idols but she has really nice body and good figure. Everybody said that she is much much gorgeous in person and they think It felt sorry that she is not good in tv or photos than in person.

@amore00777 i'm agree with you my friend has meet her in person and she's said seyoung body is nice not skinny and she's gorgeous,calm and glowing...so everyone meet her just say she's beauty and pretty.. :x

class="entry-title"[spot] ‘Cat Funeral’ Park Se-young feels related to her role in movie

[spot] ‘Cat Funeral’ Park Se-young feels related to her role in moviePosted by: Veronica Choi , January 7, 2015

This post is also available in: Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Simplified)

4-1

[spot] Cat Funeral Park Se-young feels related to her role in movie

The premier of the movie ‘Cat Funeral’ was held on 7th January, at Wangsimni CGV theater in Hang-dang dong, Seong-dong Gu, Seoul. Leading actors Kang In, Park Se-young and Director Lee Jong-hun took part in the event.

‘Cat Funeral’ is based on the a name sake web comic and is about a separated couple’s reunion due to their cat’s funeral and shows their resumed love and relationship. Park Se-young played the role of a cartoonist, Jae-hee.

“So nervous. This is my first movie, and it means so much to me. Things were good while I was shooting, I hope that’s a good sign.” Park said with a tremulous voice.

“Director Lee really helped me in eliciting my character from me and reflect it in Jae-hee, my role, saying that we had a lot in common. We were actually alike. Just like Jae-hee, I’m a kind of person who is straightforward and honest with feelings when in love.” Park answered to a question asking about her role.

“I first met Kang In when we were practicing the script. I was worried if I would mess up, since it was my first movie. In the movie, we are a couple with a long relationship, and since I haven’t met Kang In before, I was worried about getting along with him fast. But it was him who broke the ice and thanks to him, we could work in good harmony. “ Park said.

“We especially had a perfect chemistry. ‘Cat Funeral’ is a kind of story that can appeal to everyone, but you have to admit, it is not easy to find this kind of boyfriend in reality. Not only handsome, he is also talented in music, plays the guitar, I mean, where can I find a perfect boyfriend like him?” Park added.

“When we were shooting inside a house, we felt very intimate because we were in that same place from morning until night. For that reason, I think the scenes taken from the house would remain in my mind for a long time. I even visited that house again after everything was over. I still miss that house.” said Park.

“It’s a movie about Jae-hee, but I think it’s a movie about me as well. I hope you enjoy the movie as much as I have enjoyed. Thank you.”

The movie ‘Cat Funeral’ will hit the theaters starting 15th of January.

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by Ryuma, English Translation by Veronica Choi

cr. http://www.getitk.com/spot-%EA%B3%A0%EC%96%91%EC%9D%B4-%EC%9E%A5%EB%A1%80%EC%8B%9D-%EB%B0%95%EC%84%B8%EC%98%81/?lang=en

• Like 1

“We especially had a perfect chemistry. ‘Cat Funeral’ is a kind of story that can appeal to everyone, but you have to admit, it is not easy to find this kind of boyfriend in reality. Not only handsome, he is also talented in music, plays the guitar, I mean, where can I find a perfect boyfriend like him?” Park added.
I think you already found himhahahahahahaha

aew_aew_aew said: “We especially had a perfect chemistry. ‘Cat Funeral’ is a kind of story that can appeal to everyone, but you have to admit, it is not easy to find this kind of boyfriend in reality. Not only handsome, he is also talented in music, plays the guitar, I mean, where can I find a perfect boyfriend like him?” Park added.
I think you already found himhahahahahahaha

it is not easy to find this kind of boyfriend in reality. Not only handsome, he is also talented in music, plays the guitar, I mean, where can I find a perfect boyfriend like him?”....seyoungaahhh..uri wooyoungie like that he's handsome,good singing,talented in music and dance,he's plays the piano,,,aaannndddd..."he's my nampyon"(like her said on radio) B-)