[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Finished watching episodes 21 and 22- a bit disappointed cos less sy. Storyline was slow moving cos a lot of flashback and slow motion. The interesting thing is that it is the grandpa who is the evil one- he tried to kill JBC and frame KPJ and also tried to kill NMH’s father again. Very surprised JMR did nothing after finding out KPJ’s real identity. I would expect her to hire killers again, KPJ finally took the Chairman’s position and last part nmh’s father woke up.

What do u guys think will be the final ending?

I think there is still possibility of KPJ and nmh getting together after he has taken revenge. Only hope the writer makes nmh help KPJ in the end so her character is the smart one. Anyway by this week sy will be free. Can’t wait for the end of MF 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

Finished watching episodes 21 and 22- a bit disappointed cos less sy. Storyline was slow moving cos a lot of flashback and slow motion. The interesting thing is that it is the grandpa who is the evil one- he tried to kill JBC and frame KPJ and also tried to kill NMH’s father again. Very surprised JMR did nothing after finding out KPJ’s real identity. I would expect her to hire killers again, KPJ finally took the Chairman’s position and last part nmh’s father woke up.

What do u guys think will be the final ending?

I think there is still possibility of KPJ and nmh getting together after he has taken revenge. Only hope the writer makes nmh help KPJ in the end so her character is the smart one. Anyway by this week sy will be free. Can’t wait for the end of MF 

Yes me too a little bit disappointed cause the romance between KPJ and NMh seems dissapear in two last episodes. The story focus on how KPJ get chairman position in Cheong Ah. I feel a little bit worried too because i don't want story begin anticlimax. Hope their love last forever in the final episode. Yes we'd love the idea NMH helps KPJ in his revenge. I hope the writer can make them.together cause in MF everything's possibly happened.  

SY needs holidays after her hardwork i hope the she doesn't take a long hiatus because fans love to see her in next project

• Like 3

19 hours ago, annisyadwir said:

Yes me too a little bit disappointed cause the romance between KPJ and NMh seems dissapear in two last episodes. The story focus on how KPJ get chairman position in Cheong Ah. I feel a little bit worried too because i don't want story begin anticlimax. Hope their love last forever in the final episode. Yes we'd love the idea NMH helps KPJ in his revenge. I hope the writer can make them.together cause in MF everything's possibly happened.  

SY needs holidays after her hardwork i hope the she doesn't take a long hiatus because fans love to see her in next project

Ya hopefully last 2 episodes focus on KPJ and nmh cos boring to watch the others esp JMR and fighting within the co. Don’t think nmh will go back to her husband or sabotage KPJ else she will get hate again. I also hope sy doesn’t take a long break cos I want to see her in another drama, hopefully a handsome and single actor in his 30s 

wy and jo Kwon doing stretching exercise- both are so flexible and fit 

• Like 3

Guest elenskivios38

I just hope writer-nim of MF will not dissapoint us in the ending of this drama

last eps.was focus on KPJ to be Chairman and they had more screen time 

with JMR.Pls.MF ! enough  JMR on screen :angry:Put them in prison finish .Justice 

must prevail.Now we want Park Se Young.

3 hours ago, elenskivios38 said:

I just hope writer-nim of MF will not dissapoint us in the ending of this drama

last eps.was focus on KPJ to be Chairman and they had more screen time 

with JMR.Pls.MF ! enough  JMR on screen :angry:Put them in prison finish .Justice 

must prevail.Now we want Park Se Young.

I found out that actress who acted as JMR is from the same agency as Jh so they promote her a lot- anyway most viewers tune in to watch sy esp the male fans cos she is so pretty. The writer needs to tie up all the loose ends- send the criminals to jail esp grandpa and JMR (KPJ please don’t forgive them) and have OTP end up together then everyone will be happy and satisfied. JBC can go away and be a pianist - away from his manipulative mum. 

@chic-chic- wah wy is a late bird, sleep at 5am? Very bad to sleep so late

• Like 5

@Gerry58 I think Wy said in an interview before that most of the time he's awake at night and sleeps early in the morning. I agree. Health experts say that being awake at night and sleeping in the morning has bad effects on the health hehehe. I hope though even he sleeps at 5am, he can complete the full sleep. 

When they were on the show, Outrageous Housemates they visited their favorite places. The LP shop is WY's hehehehe. The place is kinda small though hehehe. Wy can extend the place with his LP collections hehehe. 

• Like 5

@chic-chic- a lot of idols get insomnia, hopefully wy change his sleeping habit. Ya his LP collections is huge now, maybe he should open start a LP business, then he can borrow from his own shop, don’t have to store them at home

Saw this piece of good news- all members except Taec resign with Jyp 

• Like 6