[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Hello Everyone! Home now...glad to be back. Good to have wifi unlimited and long weekend off hahaha!

That is really great news MF to be aired in Japan. More exposure for Seyoung. With 2PM very popular in Japan, no doubt fans will remember her as Wooyoung’s ‘wife’ in WGM. Hoping for a good response from the Japanese viewers.

So Wooyoung will be enlisting the later half this year. I wonder if it would be around August - just guessing as SY’s birthday is July 30...wink** Radio Star guesting? Will the host tease him again about how he lobbied to have SY as his partner in WGM? I know how he vehemently denied it :)...but it would be good for laughs.

• Like 6

WY has talent in spades and a lot to contribute.  Glad he renewed with JYPE  and hope the other 5 follow, considering MS for all but Khun.    While they are the top moneymakers,  the road to their maturity and success  were with JYPE since recruitment, traineeship and Hot Blood Men (time flies,  been around 10 years!)

I think they know that in terms of market cap,  YG was 7x that of JYP In 2015 and now JYP just exceeded YG Jan 17th.   While these are both conglomerates with multiple companies,  it still is a huge leap for JYP over the last 2 years.   I think it matters that JYP has a big roster of current and potential groups, duos and solo acts that are succeeding,  plus recently finalizing the purchase/ownership of the new HQ. 

SY is such a versatile actress.  With MF rating high,  am hoping that directors, producers, casting people all have taken notice that she certainly is one of the very reliable lead actresses of this generation.  I certainly hope she continually has interesting roles, be it movies or dramas.   I also hope she gets lead in a female-centric action film,  fulfilling one of her wishes.  

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, standingtallyy said:

Off topic - Is Jo Kwon gay? Not that it matters...I read an article about few idols that are suspisciouly gay and his name was on it. 

Tonight would be interesting in Money Flower. A kiss from NMH to KPJ. PSY still hanging our with fellow actors she worked in the past.

Seems like esp recently, he cross dresses and wears high heels but don’t think wy minds cos he is still a good friend 

Sy has great interpersonal skills, she maintains contacts with everyone 

finally sy got interviewed by reporter- no eng sub but looks like Koreans love Money flower cos they interviewed the viewers 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, standingtallyy said:

Off topic - Is Jo Kwon gay? Not that it matters...I read an article about few idols that are suspisciouly gay and his name was on it. 

Tonight would be interesting in Money Flower. A kiss from NMH to KPJ. PSY still hanging our with fellow actors she worked in the past.

I dont think he is. He is androgynous.  He is making his music appeal to different genres. G dragon is too but in aggressive way. Teamin etc. Most k pop idols are. Their make-up is always feminine.  If u add female shoes u get jo kwon. The only gay I know in k entertaimnent (the guy with bald hair always) dresses and behaves normal.

• Like 4

@Gerry58 Money Flower is creating waves. Hitting 20% viewership rating. A master piece indeed. 

I cried on that scene PSY kissing JH. Felt such a relief when he held her hand, let go, nodded and smiled. KPJ confirmed all NMH said was true. And thankful of her support. Well portrayed! The cliffhanger every weekend is like a torture having to wait another six days,LOL! This drama will definitely in my collection, so I can watch them over and over.

I hope Seyoung won’t have another long break for the next project. I’m pretty sure another offer is being considered by Hunus Entertainment as we speak.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, standingtallyy said:

@Gerry58 Money Flower is creating waves. Hitting 20% viewership rating. A master piece indeed. 

I cried on that scene PSY kissing JH. Felt such a relief when he held her hand, let go, nodded and smiled. KPJ confirmed all NMH said was true. And thankful of her support. Well portrayed! The cliffhanger every weekend is like a torture having to wait another six days,LOL! This drama will definitely in my collection, so I can watch them over and over.

I hope Seyoung won’t have another long break for the next project. I’m pretty sure another offer is being considered by Hunus Entertainment as we speak.

Me tooo almost cried when watch the KPJ and NMh scene. At first i feel dissapointed withKPJ didn't kiss back NMH. But when he held her hand let her go nodded and smile for me it was a sign for both of them they will be together in right moment and time but not now. 

Yes after her hardwork in MF we hope seyoung ah get abundantly offer in a short time.

• Like 2