[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@Gerry58 it was last night but still not uploaded on the streaming sites. I just found out on the show that Chansung is allergic to cats and taken medication prior to doing the show. It seems that since Wy was so meticulous washing the dishes that it took him time so both Cheetah and Chan were laughing at him he he. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, chic-chic said:

@Gerry58 it was last night but still not uploaded on the streaming sites. I just found out on the show that Chansung is allergic to cats and taken medication prior to doing the show. It seems that since Wy was so meticulous washing the dishes that it took him time so both Cheetah and Chan were laughing at him he he. 

No wonder in Australia wy didn’t have to wash dishes- restaurant owner will complain he is too slow :D

I also didn’t know Chansung is allergic to cats- so poor thing esp he has cats at home

• Like 3

@yun84 I added the other videos for his second IG live. I didn't understand too hehe. I just depended on other fans translating what he was saying. 

On his first IG live he was running at Han river. First thought that came to me was Sy always walks there too hehe. Anyway Jun k commented while he was doing his first live hehehe. Wy called him Daegu Prince. Jun K replied don't call me that. Then Wy said then I call you Daegu princess hehehe.

Then they about Wy gaining weight. Jun K said it's the same. Wy replied he doesn't have a jawline like he has. Then they talked about releasing the album on jun k's birthday.

He was talking about JYP not liking 80% of the song lyrics hehe.  He talked about his song Going going. The MV will be released at 6pm. He said that Chan and Jun k visited him when was filming the MV.

Credits to taecme and babochanbear for the trans.

• Like 4

Good morning YY Nation 

@chic-chic- wow wy went Han river- that’s great news; maybe he met sy there? that’s why he covered his face so no one can recognize him; that’s why he is in good mood and went live 2 times??? Han river always reminds me of them jogging in Wgm

Another thing-

his song is about pacifying a child- must be thinking of having kids :D

Sy getting lots of attention- read lots of comments saying she is so pretty, her videos got lots of views- these last few episodes she gets lots of screentime that’s why MF rating keeps going up. She is still so quiet on ig but her followers suddenly increase to 100k

• Like 5

1 hour ago, chic-chic said:

Her brand reputation is also increasing. I think this is due to money flower and her winner an award.

Hope it translate to more cfs. Hunus should do a fan meeting for her after drama ends cos I saw other actresses doing so

Sy looks good in all her clothes- very stylish and classy

The colour red suits her and matched the lace blouse. The broach accentuate her slim waist 

• Like 2

@chic-chic- saw wy’s live- he was walking on the river while chatting, then shows more of his house, quite huge, can see a small ukulele like the one sy strumming in Wgm, his guitar, decorations etc. His staff delivers lots of snacks and fruits for him. He is in good and playful mood, playing on electric piano

• Like 2