[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

52 minutes ago, Gerry58 said:

@chic-chic- I want to see Chansung's cat too. Love the actor's cats in 3 meals a day, in fact the cats more popular than him. Ya expecting wy to enlist in 2018, so hope can see him as much now

Sy - hope she gets recognition for her hard work e.g. Cfs and more dramas so she can have more savings

Me too. I think in money  flower SY get praised for her acting.  I hope that impact for CF's job etc. 

• Like 4

I have sparkle in my eyes :wub: looking at Wy and Chan..

Wow, I like Sy's expression in the end of eps 13.

Daebak. 

As you said, she should deserve award for her acting.

She played several emotion in this drama, a warm and cheerful girl, then changed into a woman with tears, and now she is transforming into a strong woman. 

• Like 4

Indeed she looks pretty. I saw in the drama forum that one person was so amazed by her beauty. He/she was amazed because she looks pretty in all angles in all clips. He/she was even wondering if she has PS.

So glad she has a lot of exposure in MF. I hope she's recognized for her acting in this drama and get more leading roles. 

• Like 5

Just now, chic-chic said:

Indeed she looks pretty. I saw in the drama forum that one person was so amazed by her beauty. He/she was amazed because she looks pretty in all angles in all clips. He/she was even wondering if she has PS.

So glad she has a lot of exposure in MF. I hope she's recognized for her acting in this drama and get more leading roles. 

I think the same things just like u.  Yes she is very beautiful in money flower and got lot of exposure and screen time. Her acting, her fashion so flawless. Now the storyline focus on NMH and thanks to writer who made her character stronger and not too naive. Such a great decision SY choose this role and hopefully she get continously projects after MF

• Like 4

@chic-chic- aww, Chansung's cat is so cute. I have a soft spot for animal lovers. 

Just finished both episodes of MF- thankfully this time no problem 

Really exciting - the ending is keeping everyone in suspense- thought was KPJ's car that burst into flames. Now got to wait 2 weeks

The rating a bit down same for the other dramas, must be close to Christmas, people are out shopping 

• Like 4

Merry Christmas YY Nation! @chic-chic @Gerry58 @elenskivios38 @hazeljrr_c922 @yun84 @yyluv and to our silent lurkers who celebrate the festive season...from my part of the world to yours:heart:

Love as always this week's Money Flower episode. NMH and KPJ out to get the baddies. And I also love JBC, finally realizing how precious his wife is...but if her love towards him will ever be the same again?

• Like 5

Very beautiful lady and the most graceful among all the wives I watched on wgm. 

And the guy is very sincere and sensitive yet very playful. His character is very homely and a good husband material. Still watching their wgm. 

And he really like her a lot. If one look very well,u can see sincerity about his feelings that's not scripted. 

Anyway,who wouldn't love such a lady. Why did she say she is tomboish when every part of her character screams feminity?  But she has very strong principles which I like. I really like her.

• Like 6

@hazeljrr_c922- Merry Christmas to u too. Ya too much eating is bad, I also have indigestion cos my relatives in town so have to host them

@darr- glad u love wy and sy, better known to us as YY couple. Sy is very graceful esp the way she eats and talks. Wy is playful but she knows how to look after him. Do feel free to visit us more. 

Sy's coat in Money Flower 

• Like 2

Good morning YY Nation 

Just read this weekend 31st dec will be sbs award night- both lby and LSY nominated for daesang. Hope sy will be attending cos she did a good job for Whisper and Hope she will also get an award.

Mbc also holding an award too. Jh will be nominated for MF

Can't wait to see her. 

• Like 2

@Gerry58 Haven't seen the list for the other nominees for the other categories. But I am not expecting anything since aside from Daesang the rest are based on popularity. Though SY is popular nowadays, we won't beat other idol/actresses fandom. But it would be nice if she attends though but SBC and MBC award shows. 

I hope Jisung will win Daesang. 

• Like 3