[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

20 hours ago, chic-chic said:

@yun84 I agree even just one kiss scene between PJ and MH for the whole 24 episodes would be fine hehehe. 

I want to see a kiss scene too especially since Beautiful Mind. 

So wy is silently working- maybe composing more love songs? 

• Like 3

The one who handles 2PM's IG account just heard us talking about WY and posted his pic and video hahaha.

Wonder what he is up to on that pic. The pic was taken with a full make up and not just a random picture hehehe. 

The pic is WY as a man, the video is WY as a kid hahaha. 

• Like 4

Good job to SY. She won't be known just a villain anymore. 

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/222828

'Money Flower' whirlwind ratings! 'God quality + God acting' : Perfect reasons for its popularity !

MBC weekend special project <Money Flower> (written by Lee Myung-hee, directed by Kim Hee-won, UFO productions) is proving to be a big hit. From the initial first episode viewership rating of 10.3%, it climbed steadily to achieve 16.7% (Nielsen Korea, national standard) during its 10th episode broadcast on the 9th Dec. The highest momentary audience rating on that day almost hit close to 20%.

<Money Flower> depicts the revenge and love story of Kang Pil-joo (Jang Hyuk), who rose from the bottom of his life to gain the power of a big business (Cheong-A Group). It manages to present a good quality work that won the audience's hearts. 

◆'God quality' gives rise to high level of viewers' loyalty

<Money Flower> the first full-length drama directed by PD Kim Hee-won . It is being praised for its fresh and sensuous presentation. It captivated the viewers quickly with its speedy plot development that transit between the present and the past, breaking the typical framework of a weekend drama. 

The unexpected plot twists every episode are also raising audience's expectations for the future. There are many stories, but none was dealt with haphazardly. Thanks to the perfect presentation, the story of the chaebol, the secret birth, and the cohesive relationship between politics and the big corporation centering on the revenge of Kang Pil-joo's revenge and love prove to be interesting.

Visuals in this drama are also different from others. There are various sceneries that one cannot see easily in other existing weekend drama. Utilizing beautiful natural scenery such as migratory birds habitat, the tragedy of <Money Flower> is dramatically directed. Various background music appearing in important scenes are also suitably added.

◆ 'God acting' increases audience enthusiasm 

<Money Flower> has a cast with solid acting skills. The main character Jang Hyuk undeniably deserves the title of 'God Jang Hyuk'. His excellent presentation of the poker face character (Kang Pil-joo), who must hide the vengefulness and love for the sake of revenge, is nothing short of awesome. His wide acting spectrum and unique aura has proved his reputation as 'God Jang Hyuk'.

The heroine Park Se - young 's performance also shone. Shaking off the villain images from her previous roles, she transformed perfectly into the only pure character Na Mo-hyun in <Money Flower> . The essence of Park Se-young's innocent beauty is the key element in Na Mo Hyun's character. Jang Hyuk and Jang Seung Jo also showed perfect chemistry. In the previous 10th episode, it showed the characters change and the audience expectations are increased.

Jang Seung-jo's role as a weak third-generation cheabol also attracts attention with his steady and delicate performances . 'The actress of dignity' Lee Mi-Sook's overwhelming presence and charisma also fascinates viewers with her detailed acting power.

<Money Flower> which makes the hearts of viewers anticipate and raises their curiosities  will be broadcast twice a week from 8:45 on every Saturday night.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, chic-chic said:

WY working on his marriage preparation hahahaha. 

He's probably working on a new album for himself or probably composing songs for the junior groups like Got 7 or Day6 hehehehe. 

I like this idea :D

A marriage with "his wife" must be phenomenal. 

By the way, mostly JYP's idol have a well mannered and they're close each other. 

I watched their interaction at several reality show.

It's awesome for me. 

• Like 2

@yun84 I think among Korean entertainment companies JPY family  artists  have the best attitude and the closest. Yes, it can be seen on their shows together.Just recently Jun K sent food truck to Got 7. They also watched each other's concerts and promote each other's album hehehe. Jimin attended WY's concert recently.  Also  even those who left the company remains close with each other.

I think it started with JYP himself then it reflected to all his artists. 

Just imagine if one 2PM member gets married all JYP family will attend hehehehe. 

• Like 3

@yun84- I like wy and 2pm and sy cos they are genuine people, very sincere and good manners. U can see from videos or news how they treat fellow co-workers or staff

Also very hardworking, giving their best

@chic-chic- I am glad sy is getting compliments for her acting and she has lost all her villain vibes :D. Fans are hoping Jh gets daesang this year, I am hoping sy gets an acting award too or even couple award with Jh! 

• Like 3

"Money Flower"  "Pure and bright Park Se-young, dramatic changes will be welcomed"

What is the fate of heroine Park Se-young?

MBC Weekend special project 'Money flower' (written by Lee Myung Hee , director Kim Hee-won, production UFO production) on 15th Dec released  a still photo of Park Se-young (Na Mo-hyun).

The background in the first photo is in front of the house (Nagoya Senator House) in the drama of Park Se-Young (Na Mo-Hyun). Park Se-young, who has a grim facial expression, is holding hands with Jang Seung-Jo (Jang Boo-cheon).

The atmosphere is not normal. Park Se-young is turning away from Jang Seung-jo and Jang Seung-jo is looking at Park Se-young with a sad face. The contrast of the two people 's face was curious.

Another mood of photography is mysterious. Park is taking a pose that seems to jump somewhere with an urgent expression. Curiosity has been amplified because someone is desperately blocking Park Se-young.

'Money Flower' depicts the revenge, desires, and the epic of love of Kang Pil-joo (Jang Hyuk), who rose from the bottom to become a powerhouse of a big business (Cheong-A Group).

In the previous broadcast, Na Mo-hyun learned of her husband Jang Boo-cheon 's affair and suffered a miscarriage from the shock. After that, she declared that she will raise the child of Jang Boo-cheon and Yoon Seo Won (Han So-hee) as her own, and surprised viewers.

At the end of the broadcast, I felt the change of heart of Na Mo-hyun.  Na Mo-hyun left for the memories of her first love, Jo In-ho, and met Kang Pil-joo like a fate and stimulated the viewer's imagination.

"It's a pure and bright character, Na Mo-hyun, and it's going to change as we go through a lot of hardship, so expect the dramatic change of Na Mo-hyun," said UFO Productions.

On the other hand, Money Flower' was written by Lee Myung-Hee, who wrote 'Air City' and 'Jang Yeongsil', and directed by PD Kim Hee-won, who participated in 'Golden Pouch' and 'Gorgeous Temptation'. It is broadcast twice a week from 8:45 on every Saturday night.

2017121601001218400085021.jpg

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201712160100121840008502&ServiceDate=20171215

• Like 2

Another good review for SY's acting. I feel bad for the other actress though. 

'Money Flower', not a 'makjang' drama... It's a masterpiece

[My Daily - reporter] If you look at the surface, MBC Saturday drama 'Money Flower' may seem like a typical 'makjang' drama, with the story of the chaebol, birth secrets and revenge that are commonly found in such dramas. It is an impression that such elements have been repeatedly used in the past.

But the inside is different. There is an incense of magic that leaps out once you watch 'Money Flower'. It can be said to be MBC's best drama this year based on the 10 episodes aired till now.

Compact storyline :

There is no excess or redundant dialogue here and the story development is fast. Instead, the gap between each scene was set so that viewers could enjoy the dialogue and feel the tension and concentration of silence at the same time. Using such neat and simple style regulates the completion of development.

Directing is excellent, shots done using various camera angles:

Although the scenery and other backdrops of 'Money flower' are commonly used in other MBC dramas, the reason this somehow feels new is because they have opened the space using cameras from different angles and provided viewers with a totally different viewpoint. It encompasses much harder work, but the effort put in is very rewarding.

The director also made use of  the actors' close-up faces as much as possible. It is a technique that is debatable, but if used properly, it allows viewers to be much more engaged  with the expression of the actors.

The solid performances of actors :

Led by Lee Soon-jae, the performances of veterans such as Sun Woo Jae Deok and Lee Mi Sook created a heavyweight atmosphere in 'Money Flower'.

Jang Hyuk has made fast progress here. Previously, some people had criticized him for using similar style of acting, but 'Money Flower' shows the culmination of moderation. Even when he does not express emotions, Jang Hyuk manages to effectively convey the tragic destiny of Kang Pil-joo using only by a subtle change of expression. In a scene where Jang Hyuk confronts Lee Mi-sook, the tight tension created by the actors' acting is overwhelming the viewers.

Park Se-young also performs much better than expectation, completely different from her role as Oh Hye-sang in 2015's MBC drama 'My daughter Guem Sa-wol' . When Na Mo-Hyun (Park Se-young) discovered her husband's infidelity, instead of expressing extreme changes in Na Mo-Hyun, Park Seo-young showed her skills in delicate expressions of putting cold energy into the face of Na Mo Hyun.

Jang Seung-jo is a big actor in the musical stage. Jang Boo-cheon, whom he plays, is a difficult character whose emotional expressions are the most difficult to express in 'Money flower', his many stage experiences allow him to portray the dramatic feelings well.

However, Han So-hee, who plays the role of Yoon Seo Won, showed a weak performance, perhaps due to her lack of experience as compared to the other actors.

In fact, many dramas have been criticized in the past due to a lack stimulating setting, and the constant repetition that deteriorates the quality.

So far, 'Money flower' has already surpassed many other dramas up till now. If it can keep this perfection in the remaining half of the drama, it will definitely leave behind a legacy being a 'masterpiece'.

• Like 2

Guest elenskivios38

Jang Hyuk as KPJ and Park Se Young as NMH deserves an award for excellent portrayal

of their roles other wise  i protest!!!:D:D:D

FIGHTING MONEY FLOWER! FIGHTING PARK SE YOUNG! you really did GREAT!:heart:

Wy in blue checks

Wow last night 2 episodes are just great. Everyone raving about it

Sy gave an outstanding  performance, she made me cry again. So sad for her. 

Saw the rating- Money Flower again increase - episode 12 got 17.2%

Congrats to the casts again 

• Like 2