[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Good morning YY Nation

@chic-chic- wow we finally come to the last page 1900!!! 

Thanks to all those who visited and leave a comment  :)

@blame2pm- thanks for organizing the coffee truck for sy. Saw u have eng., Korean and Chinese languages- great idea. Can reach out to more fans. 

Those who miss the last time, most welcome to join. Deadline is 24 dec- still got ample time. If can collect extra, can keep for her next project. I hope after Money Flower, sy will get another drama fast. 

saw this posted

Also read that 2pm boys sold a lot of cd in Japan.

Both WY's 2 albums made it to top 10. Congrats to 2pm. 

• Like 6

@Gerry58 I counted it wrong hehehe. We'll have 100 pages to go before the 2000th page. It's a long way to go hehehe. 

All 2PM albums, concerts and fan meeting were sold out in Japan. Japanese fans are just awesome. It was a great decision for JYPE for 2PM to promote in Japan. 

Read some comments about SY. It's good that she's now being recognized as a versatile actress. It seems that many are amazed about her playing a sweet role after MDGSW and Whisper. 

• Like 4

Happy 1900th page YYNation! Wohoo!!:heart:

Always glad to see our favourite 2PM looking healthy and happy. Same goes to Seyoung. I like how she looks healthy and not 'skeletal' like most actress do. Not being critical but I saw BJH's new drama poster and her legs are literally just skin and bones...wished her stylist didn't get her to wear short skirt like that. It really looked dreadful! Apologies if there is a BJH fan here...

• Like 5

Top albums in Japan for 2017. Amazing that WY's albums entered top ten. 

The Top 10 for Japanese albums released by K-pop artists is:

TWICE's '#TWICE'

2PM's Junho's '2017 S/S'

Pentagon's 'Gorilla'

2PM's Taecyeon's 'Taecyeon Special ~Winter Hitori~'

2PM's Wooyoung's 'Party Shots'

VIXX's 'Lalala ~Ai wo Arigatou~'

SHINee's 'Five'

2PM's Wooyoung's 'Mada Boku Wa...'

Boyfriend's 'Summer'

SHINee's Taemin's 'Flame of Love'

• Like 6

@chic-chic Congrats to Junho and WY. Junho is the most successful 2pm member in Japan right? Did I get that right?

33 minutes ago, chic-chic said:

Read some comments about SY. It's good that she's now being recognized as a versatile actress. It seems that many are amazed about her playing a sweet role after MDGSW and Whisper. 

This makes me so happy! Why are many amazed about her playing a sweet role?

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 3

@2handsintertwined Yes in terms of solo albums, yes it's Junho. 

She was known as playing evil characters when she came back after her company dispute. From MDGSW, Beautiful Mind then Whisper. Some new fans knew her as the villain so when they saw her in Money Flower playing the sweet and innocent role, they are amazed because she nails it. 

@standingtallyy I saw BJH  on her new drama. She lost some weight and really skinny now. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, chic-chic said:

@Gerry58 I counted it wrong hehehe. We'll have 100 pages to go before the 2000th page. It's a long way to go hehehe. 

All 2PM albums, concerts and fan meeting were sold out in Japan. Japanese fans are just awesome. It was a great decision for JYPE for 2PM to promote in Japan. 

@chic-chic- it's ok, whether we are on thread 1 or 2 doesn't affect me cos I will still hang around here :D

Anyway it's still an achievement to hit 1900 pages cos some forums are inactive

Wy did great, he prove that he has a talent for composing good songs else nobody will buy. He must keep doing so and makes money from royalties so that when he stop performing, he can write for other boy bands 

@standingtallyy- not only bjh, even the actress in witch court is underweight, the clothes she wears look too big for her and I worry for her cos filming drama very taxing. Glad sy looks good in everything she wears. No wonder there are so many clothes sponsors. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, chic-chic said:

Yes in terms of solo albums, yes it's Junho. 

She was known as playing evil characters when she came back after her company dispute. From MDGSW, Beautiful Mind then Whisper. Some new fans knew her as the villain so when they saw her in Money Flower playing the sweet and innocent role, they are amazed because she nails it. 

Thanks for explaining it to me :).

10 minutes ago, Gerry58 said:

it's ok, whether we are on thread 1 or 2 doesn't affect me cos I will still hang around here :D

Anyway it's still an achievement to hit 1900 pages cos some forums are inactive

Wy did great, he prove that he has a talent for composing good songs else nobody will buy. He must keep doing so and makes money from royalties so that when he stop performing, he can write for other boy bands 

I agree. Hitting 1900 is an achievement because some forums are inactive. So proud of WY. I hope his composing skills continue to get better. I think his first song he composed was "This is Love" the song he sang for SY  on WGM. And if I recall I don't think 2pm fans liked it :(

10 minutes ago, Gerry58 said:

not only bjh, even the actress in witch court is underweight, the clothes she wears look too big for her and I worry for her cos filming drama very taxing. Glad sy looks good in everything she wears. No wonder there are so many clothes sponsors. 

Hm...Who is this bhj?SY has many clothes sponsors?! I'm so proud of her!

14 minutes ago, yun84 said:

I love how 2pm's boys give support each other. 

When Jun K had a concert, Wy came to support him. 

And then in Khun's fan meeting, Wy and chan came as a special guest and MC. 

@yun84- that's why 2pm well loved. They are genuinely nice to each member.

Read some boybands don't interact with each other outside of work. 

@2handsintertwined- she is Sy's co-star in MDGSW, now acting in jugglers 

Sy's necklace 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gerry58 said:

that's why 2pm well loved. They are genuinely nice to each member.

Read some boybands don't interact with each other outside of work. 

Some boybands don't interact with each other outside of work? So sad :(

she is Sy's co-star in MDGSW, now acting in jugglers 

Oh. As SY fans, do we not like her?

Sy's necklace 

Pretty necklace for a pretty girl :) 

I think it's JYP's culture. All JYP Nation family loves supporting each other. We can see how 2PM sunbaenims supports other groups in the company. We can also see how all of them are so close. Even artists that already left the company still give support.

@Gerry58 I just finished Witch's Court. I didn't like the styling of the main female lead. All her clothes there looks so big on her. There's always a  way to style someone that will look good on her. Anyway, it may be part of the character she's portraying. But the drama is nice. 

@2handsintertwined We don't have anything against BJH. Personally I think she's a great actress it's just that she became skinny nowadays. Her weight before is more acceptable. 

• Like 1

Yes it's true, I know some boyband hate each other because of competition who gets the most attention, they always try to oustage one another. Same goes with other girl idol groups too that is the reason of disbanding even at their peak. There is one drama I happen to watch  by chance...honestly there are two actresses there that looked like walking skeletons.The only thing that held their clothes were the bones, no flesh in it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, chic-chic said:

I think it's JYP's culture. All JYP Nation family loves supporting each other. We can see how 2PM sunbaenims supports other groups in the company. We can also see how all of them are so close. Even artists that already left the company still give support.

@Gerry58 I just finished Witch's Court. I didn't like the styling of the main female lead. All her clothes there looks so big on her. There's always a  way to style someone that will look good on her. Anyway, it may be part of the character she's portraying. But the drama is nice. 

@2handsintertwined We don't have anything against BJH. Personally I think she's a great actress it's just that she became skinny nowadays. Her weight before is more acceptable. 

Oh :). I'm glad all of JYP Nation family supports each other. I was thinking of watching Witch at Court. I love the plot. But I can't remember the plot. So nothing against BJH. Ok. So she became skinny? So sad. I hope she's okay. I don't know what she looked like before, so I can't compare, but I trust you when you say her weight before was more acceptable.

7 minutes ago, standingtallyy said:

Yes it's true, I know some boyband hate each other because of competition who gets the most attention, they always try to oustage one another. Same goes with other girl idol groups too that is the reason of disbanding even at their peak. There is one drama I happen to watch  by chance...honestly there are two actresses there that looked like walking skeletons.The only thing that held their clothes were the bones, no flesh in it.

Wow. I didn't know boybands and idol girl groups were like this. Makes me so sad to hear they disband too. The actresses looked like walking skeletons in the drama you watched? Oh my. That is not right...

1 hour ago, standingtallyy said:

For me, one of the reasons why I watch kdramas is the pretty actress and fashion. Taiwanese dramas the clothes aren't as nice. Now China dramas are just as good as Koreans- clothes are better. Korean actresses like to wear black esp press conference or award shows,  very boring. 

Sy looks good in red even though it is always jackets, at least she chooses bright colour.

The scene where the receptionist appear to put a photo on JBC's pocket, she was wearing a pretty bright blue skirt - she really stands out

Every scene of sy I will always check it out twice- look at her shoes, handbags, hair, accessories etc 

• Like 1

Finally more chapters. Enjoy!

Spoiler

Chapter Twenty Two

“Mom. Dad.” Wooyoung went over to kisss his Mom and shook his Dads hand when he saw them come in.

Anyeonghasaeyo. Ommonim. Abonim.” I bowed to Wooyoung’s parents.

Anyeonghasaeyo. Ommonim. Abonim.” Wooyoung bowing to my parents when they arrived shortly. A formal introduction were made between our parents followed.

The family meeting was for today. Two weeks after I found out of Seyoung’s pregnancy. My Mom decided to cut short her US trip and returned home when she heard the news. Dad’s reaction was both a mixture of surprise and excitement knowing he is going to be a grandfather. Seyoung’s parents were the same. Although I haven’t met her two older sisters. I had the feeling that they were not pleased about the whole thing, when I asked Seyoung if they are coming to the dinner and said she wasn’t sure. Her plan of putting in her notice was canned after talking to her about it. That’s why we decided to get our marriage registered and the ceremony scheduled as soon as possible. I met Seyoung’s parents earlier in the week to formally introduce myself. I liked them immediately. And two nights ago, Seyoung came over for dinner to meet mine. On both occasions, we informed them that we are legally married.

After the formal greetings, dinner was served and plans about the wedding was discussed. “Seyoung and I don’t want a big wedding. We want this to be low key and just close family and friends invited.” Wooyoung announced.

“But Son. Your Dad’s friends in business can’t be left out. We have to invite at least 100 from our side only.” Wooyoung’s Mom objected.

Yeobo. It is our children’s wedding. We have to respect their decision. Leave it to Wooyoung and Seyoung. It’s got nothing to do with any of my business associates.” Wooyoung’s Dad said. “Trust me, few of them didn’t invite us to their son’s or daughter’s wedding either but I know it is because that was what the bride and groom wanted.”

“What do you think Seyoung-appah?” Wooyoung’s Mom addressing my Dad.

“I will leave it to Seyoung and Wooyoung to decide. I had two daughters who are already married. My wife and I left it with them as to what scale they want their weddings would be. I will go whatever makes my daughter happy.” My Dad replied giving me quick glance and smiled.

“I say the same too. I know, you have an obligation because of your status in society but for me, my daughter and Wooyoung’s happiness is more important.” My Mom added.

“Seyoung-shi. Are you really fine with it? A simple ceremony and just close family friends invited?” Wooyoung’s Mom directed the question to me.

“Yes Ommonim.” Was all I can say to her. Wooyoung reached for my hand under the table and gave it a gentle squeeze for reassurance. I turned to give him a smile of relief.

Arrasso. I guess we will go however you both wanted it.” Wooyoung’s Mom finally conceded. Dinner went smoothly. The wedding ceremony is in three weeks.

“Are you okay?” Wooyoung asked when he parked the car outside my apartment building. “You have been very quiet since we left dinner.”

“Honestly. I’m craving for steam buns and sausages.” I told Wooyoung. Food was great but my craving is overwhelming I am salivating with the mere thought of it.

“Huh? At this time of night?” Wooyoung replied, looking at his watch.

“Thank you for dropping me home. Goodnight.” I said and opened the door, but he grabbed my wrist before I can get out of the car.

“Where are you going?” Wooyoung asked.

“Home. I’ll get my keys and drive around the block to buy myself steam buns and sausage.” I said.

“I’ll drive you there.” Wooyoung said. I looked at him questioningly. “Why the look?”

Senja?” I asked him again. He nodded, the reached over to my side to put the seat belt back on, Wooyoung was that close his lips nearly touched mine and I could smell his scent.

“Next time, if you are craving for anything just tell me. I will get it for you.” Wooyoung said. “You forgot we are married.”

Chapter Twenty Three

Wooyoung dropped me home the second time after we found a late night food stall selling buns and sausages. But he didn’t want me sitting in the cold night and insisted of taking them home for me to eat.

“Do you want to come up and eat this with me?” I asked Wooyoung out of courtesy.“Okay.” He immediately answered. When we reached my apartment, I went and got us some plates and chopsticks to eat the late night snack.

“Do you often crave for these lately?” Asking Seyoung as I watched taking her first bite of the steaming bun. A small patch of red bean filling sat at the corner of her lips. I quickly grabbed a tissue to wipe it off, her eyes grew big with surprise by my gesture.

“Lately, yes. The other night Sang Woo and I went and had them together.” Seyoung replied.

“Next time. Call me if you are craving for anything.” Don’t know why, but I felt sad that it was Hyung who shared it with her instead of me.

“By the way. Although it wasn’t discussed at dinner but you do know it is expected that you will be moving in to my apartment after the wedding.Technically, you should have moved in after we have our marriage registered.” I told Seyoung.

“I know. Arasso. I’ll start packing my stuff soon.” Seyoung’s voice turned sad with what I said.

“Do you feel sad?” I asked looking at her expression.

“Yes. I have good memories in this apartment.” Seyoung said looking around. “How many bedrooms yours have?” Seyoung asked.

“Three and one study.” I said.

“How can an apartment have that much room?” Seyoung sounded surprised with my answer.

“I needed space. Some work is being done right now for your wardrobe and for the baby.” I added.

“I don’t need it. Baby’s clothes are tiny. They won’t take much space. And besides I don’t really have that many clothes. I don’t shop much. I got less that ten pairs of shoes.” Seyoung said.

“Baby’s grow and you need to shop soon for maternity clothes. Your bump is beginning to show. You are suffocating the baby.” I said looking at her belly and her shrinking clothes.

“Yeah. You are right.” Seyoung agreed. Touching her bump. “Kurae. I’ll go shopping tomorrow. ”

“Don’t take this the wrong way. But use this for shopping.” Handing her the bank card I took from my wallet.

Anih. I don’t need it.” Seyoung said, refusing to accept.

“You let my assistant buy you food but you wouldn’t accept it from your…husband.” I said. Seyoung can only look at me, surprised using the word husband. It felt odd.

Arasso.” Seyoung replied, taking the card from me reluctantly. “Thank you.”

“Buy anything you need for yourself and the baby.” I said. “And I mean, anything.”

“Okay. I heard you the first time.” Seyoung replied. “Are you not going home yet? It’s rather late.”

I looked at my watch and it is already close to midnight. “You’re right. I should go home. Make sure you rest. Come to work at ten.”

“I can’t do that. Just because I’m married to you I should cut some slack. It’s not right.” Seyoung quickly responded.

“You had a long night. I just want you to rest and have a little sleep in.” I told her. ”For the baby.”

“Okay. But only for tomorrow.” Seyoung finally conceded.

“Eventually, the whole company will know. And with your growing baby bump, people will start noticing.” I said.

“Can we leave it until then? I really am okay.” Seyoung asked.

“I’ll have someone pick you up tomorrow.” I suggested. “Not Hyung though.”

“No. Please.” Seyoung once again refused.

“I insist. Be ready at 9.30.” I bid Seyoung goodnight and left.

Chapter Twenty Four

The car Wooyoung sent was waiting for me downstairs on the dot. The driver was a mature gentleman, I later found out was the CEO’s personal driver. He told me he’s been working for the CEO since Wooyoung was seven. As we were approaching work, I asked driver Ahjusshi to drop me at the closest bus stop and just walk mto work. He refused because he was told to make sure I get there safe. But I pleaded and he eventually gave in. On my way up, a very elegantly dressed woman joined me in the lift. We briefly exchanged pleasantries, well I did while she just gave me a quick glance behind those big dark sunglasses. From head to toe, everything looked expensive, a far cry from the usual outfit I wear for work. It never fails to amaze me how most women can wear those high heeled shoes without breaking their ankles. I noticed, she pressed the executive floor. An obvious sign she is coming to see one of them. It was too late for me to realize I didn’t press my floor and went all the way up to the executive level with the woman. She stepped out and heard her ask for Wooyoung. Just before the lift doors were about to close, I immediately aborted it and stepped out to have a look. Wooyoung was already waiting for her outside his office. But then he saw me. I immediately went back in and quickly pressed the button for the doors.The day dragged. I couldn’t help think about the woman and Wooyoung having a meeting. I can tell, she is not just a client. It was something personal. I wished time goes quick, so I can go home. I refused to acknowledge it but that woman’s presence bothers me to the point I felt jealous especially seeing how Wooyoung was too eager to see her.

“Mr. Vice President. Park Seyoung have left work an hour ago.” Hyung got back to me after I asked him to send her up to my office. Emily came to see me this morning and saw her coming out from the lift. Maybe she wanted to speak to me about something, but I was surprised when she immediately stepped back in as if afraid to get caught.

Hyung. Seyoung-shi told me you went for a late night snack the other night.” I said.

“Yes, Mr Vice President. I happen to see her at the food stall when I went for a walk.” He answered.

“Thank you. I’m glad you were with her that night. It amazes me how fearless she is sometimes.” I said.

“My pleasure Sir. I agree, Seyoung-shi is one strong woman.” Hyung replied.

“Seyoung-shi?” I asked surprised how close he seem to be with her.

“I mean Park Seyoung. Sir.” Hyung corrected himself.

“We have registered our marriage and will hold the ceremony in three weeks. We are only inviting close family and friends. You included.” I told him.

“It’s an honour to be invited to the wedding Sir. I wish you and Park Seyoung a happy married life together.” Hyung replied.

“Next to me, you are the next person she can rely on. We both wanted you to be there.” I replied.

“Thank you Sir.” Hyung replied.

“That’s all for now, Hyung.” After he left I quickly rang Seyoung, but she’s not answering her phone. Where in the world is she?

I went straight home after leaving work. My mood was ruined. I was supposed to get myself maternity clothes toady. I had few missed calls from Wooyoung but I didn’t want to speak to him. I busied myself packing some of my things for the last three hours to clear my head from today’s event. I hate myself feeling like this but I couldn’t help it. It’s like things are starting  to dawn on me. A reality check. I am no match to the woman, whoever she was. They are the perfect match, they belong together. Suddenly, I felt a stabbing pain on my stomach that lasted for few seconds, stopped briefly then came back again. I quickly sat down but the pain is increasing, fear is beginning to take over.

“My baby!” I quickly reached for my phone and dialled Wooyoung’s number. He answered on the second ring.

“Wooyoung-ah…help!” I said over the phone.”The baby.”

“Seyoung-ah! What’s wrong? Are you at home? We are not far from you. I’m coming!” Wooyoung answered in panic. “Don’t hang up. Stay with me!” And those were the last words I heard before everything went black.

:wub:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I tried. I'm trying not to be negative. But I'm really embarrassed by my behavior. I will always love sy and wy. I don't keep up with their activities as much as I used to, but that doesn't change my love for them. I'm trying to catch up on their activities, and I want to say thank you to everyone who lets me know what they are up to. And I support SY on her new drama. I haven't watched it yet, but I'm sure she's doing a great job. And I want her to get recognition for her acting because she loves to act. I think acting is her dream.  I don't think I belong here anymore. I'm sorry. But I want to stay because I'm having so much fun here with all of you. And I get to see sy and wy. I still haven't seen the last episode of their wgm. I couldn't handle watching them leave each other :( I'm a little jealous that sy has a romantic interest in her drama, but it's her job.

@standingtallyy Thanks for the chapters. Reading them now.