[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@2handsintertwined- I didn't read anything about him. Just guessing cos he was away for many years after coffee prince. After Goblin he made lots of money from cfs and fan meeting. Usually when actors hit it big, they will take years to comeback to drama, they rather do movies

U should watch law of jungle with sy- only 2 episodes- she went Mongolia- beautiful country and scenery 

wy in blue cardigan- his favorite colour 

• Like 6

Just now, 2handsintertwined said:

Ok thanks for the info. And you're welcome. Do you know if Jun K likes to dye his hair? And did i make you uncomfortable? If I did then I'm sorry. 

Ok. Thank you! Wait, you're Junho biased? And @chic-chic is Chansung biased? Nice! I am Wooyoung biased :D. Young boys, right? But I love all of them. I hope Jun K's solo goes well.

Oh no,  you  did  not make me uncomfortable. It's ok. :)

From the start of 2PM, my bias was WY. I don't know nowadays, Chansung is getting interesting. I've rewatched the old 2PM shows to see again Chansung hahaha. I did not notice him that much before because I am focusing on WY hahaha.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, chic-chic said:

Oh no,  you  did  not make me uncomfortable. It's ok. :)

From the start of 2PM, my bias was WY. I don't know nowadays, Chansung is getting interesting. I've rewatched the old 2PM shows to see again Chansung hahaha. I did not notice him that much before because I am focusing on WY hahaha.

I'm glad I didn't make you uncomfortable. So you used to bias WY? And now you bias Chansung. I agree Chansung is interesting. I forget his cat's name! But I love his cat. Yeah it's hard to focus on other members when you are only looking at your bias. I'll tell you it was between Khun and Woo for me. Khun was my first bias. Then WY stole me? I don't know how. Don't ask. Don't worry, Khunnie is #2. I don't even know what Khun is up to these days. When I used to be into kpop, I knew everything he was up to. You never answered, does Jun K dye his hair? 

@chic-chic And don't ask me any facts about WY. I don't know where to find any of his translated interviews. So I just go by what others say :) 

@Gerry58 I will try to watch law of the jungle with sy. I'm sorry, but I think you have the wrong impression of GY, and I will try to explain more when I wake up, but thanks for the info and thanks for the WY pics. WY is cute.

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 3

@Gerry58 Can you please watch this. And I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions on it. I look forward to hearing your thoughts and opinions.

@chic-chic Thanks for the update on Khun's activities :). So Jun. K's hair is lighter? That's cool. I guess he wanted to change things up :) 

• Like 1

@2handsintertwined No worries. I don't think you are a trouble maker...people are just not accepting when your views differ from theirs. Personally? it's good to hear someone else's POV...no two individual can think alike 100%. For example, some of us here likes a certain haircut or hair colour on WY, which I don't :D OR Seyoung's acting might look awkward to some but for me it's fine...but we respect each other's opinion and don't insist on it and criticize the shipper who thought otherwise..

No Wooyoung is my only biase. I just thought Chansung is very good looking and Junho's acting is awesome :blush:

• Like 4

@chic-chic- think it is for Oull 

@2handsintertwined- glad he is quite patriotic, done his military. He is very matured in his thinking and humble. Surprised his English is good. He should try Hollywood. Also he knows a lot about good directors and actors, must have watched lots of movies. Oh he is from Busan, same as wy

saw this coming week Money Flower 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, standingtallyy said:

No worries. I don't think you are a trouble maker...people are just not accepting when your views differ from theirs. Personally? it's good to hear someone else's POV...no two individual can think alike 100%. For example, some of us here likes a certain haircut or hair colour on WY, which I don't :D OR Seyoung's acting might look awkward to some but for me it's fine...but we respect each other's opinion and don't insist on it and criticize the shipper who thought otherwise..

No Wooyoung is my only biase. I just thought Chansung is very good looking and Junho's acting is awesome :blush:

Thank you. I'm glad you don't think I'm a trouble maker. You're right some people just aren't accepting when your views are different from theirs. You think it's good to hear someone else's POV? That's very kind of you to say. To me that shows that you respect other's opinions and not just own. I agree with what you said about no two individuals can think alike 100%. Because if this was possible, I think the world would be a boring place. I like your example using WY's hair and SY's acting. I'm glad you respect each other's opinion, and I'm glad you don't insist on it. I think what you're trying to say is that you aren't trying to force your opinions on others. And you respect others opinions. And I also think that Chansung is very good looking, and I also think that Junho's acting is awesome :).

11 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

glad he is quite patriotic, done his military. He is very matured in his thinking and humble. Surprised his English is good. He should try Hollywood. Also he knows a lot about good directors and actors, must have watched lots of movies. Oh he is from Busan, same as wy

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and opinions on the interview with me. Yes, I agree GY is very patriotic. It looks like he's proud of his country. Yes, GY did his military. I believe he enlisted on January 14th, 2008, and he was discharged on December 9th, 2009. I agree I also think he is matured in his thinking and I also think he is humble. You're surprised his English is good? I think his English is good. You think he should try Hollywood? I agree. I also think he knows a lot about good directors and actors. And I also think he must watch lots of movies. WY is from Busan? Well, what a small world? GY and WY are both from Busan. That is really cool :)

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

@Gerry58 I'm sorry. I overreacted to what you said about GY. I feel terrible. :( Can you forgive me?

Busan guys are hot! It's ok, a lot of A lister actors will take a long time to do another drama cos if rating no good (cos of poor storyline) it will affect their 'value' with advertisers. That's why some prefer to do movies where all the great actors group together. GY doesn't have to work for a long time cos he made so much money from cfs like shk she owns many buildings. Even sy and wy if they doesn't have projects, we also have to wait a few months for news cos they don update ig much. So u need to be patient like us and wait

sy's coat sponsor 

• Like 2

On 07/11/2017 at 3:14 PM, blame2pm said:

Hi guys! I was on the flight from Tokyo so I missed Seyoung's press conference. Just landed and saw our rice wreathe and Seyoung looking so pefectly gorgeous! :wub: Seriously Wooyoung is sooo lucky....kkkk. 

Despite it being last minute, I am glad that we were able to send Seyoung a rice wreathe. Chose 30kg because of her and Wooyoung's birthday. (actually we only had enough money for that much haha) Meanwhile the banner says "Lets walk the flower path. Money Flower, fighting!"

I will make a post on instagram later when I reach home. But firstly, thank you to all contributors who made this project a success. Without you it wouldnt be possible. :heart:

We have 50dollars leftover which we will carry forward to a next project for Seyoung. Later I will announce for collection. 

Respect to all those who have contributed for the success of the project. Will try my best to be part of the one next time. Btw @blame2pm could u please repost the full chapter of yy couple road trip fanfic. PLEASEEEEE...

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Marylyne Thani said:

Respect to all those who have contributed for the success of the project. Will try my best to be part of the one next time. Btw @blame2pm could u please repost the full chapter of yy couple road trip fanfic. PLEASEEEEE...

Good morning YY Nation- happy weekend and don't forget to watch Money Flower today

@Marylyne Thani- so nice of u to offer to help. Any contributions most welcome 

@chic-chic- Sy just quietly gifts everyone so surprised there is an article about it.

It is really good of her to show appreciation cos the filming crew don't earn much. She is so sweet, no wonder we all love her.

Hey, I notice her ring on her left hand, wonder whether engagement??? 

Also read Chansung helping out at khun' fanmeeting. I am sure wy will help but he is busy preparing for his concerts. Would have love seeing him there. 

• Like 5

@Gerry58 Chan and Khun became closer due to golfing hehehe.  It's nice of Chan to be an MC for Khun's fan meeting. Also I've read on Chan's interview that he is encouraging Junho to enlist together which I think would be the best. WY might be busy with his concerts this December.

The ring might be her wedding ring for drama.

This is what we are waiting for SY on a wedding dress.

<Money Flower> Jang Hyuk - Jang Seung Jo - Park Se Young : Wedding dress photos released

MBC weekend special project <Money Flower> (written by Lee Myung Hee, director Kim Hee-won, production UFO production) disclosed still photographs of the main character Park Se-young (Na Mo Hyun) ahead of main broadcasting (7th - 8th episodes) on the 2nd Nov.

The photographs are meaningful. Park Se-young has a bright smile wearing a wedding dress. She lives up to her name, boasting of features as deep as a lake, with big eyes like a doll. Her transparent and smooth porcelain skin also attracted attention. She faces the camera with an excited and expectant look. One can feel the happiness of the new bride before marriage.

<Money Flower> is a drama depicting the repercussions and desires of the Kang Pil-joo (Jang Hyuk), who becomes a powerhouse of a big business (Cheong-A Group) in his life.

Na Mo-Hyun (Park Se-young), the first love of Kang Pl-joo, is a character who becomes a sacrifice of revenge for him. According to Kang Pil-joo's plan, she fell in love with Jang Boo-cheon (Jang Seung Joe), the eldest grandson of Cheong-A Group, and they decided to marry.

However, Kang Pil-joo subconsciously revealed his feelings towards Na Mo Hyun. It remains unknown whether Kang Pil-joo will attend the wedding ceremony of Na Mo Hyun and Jang Boo-cheon.

<Money Flower> Producer UFO Productions said, "The Love Line of <Money Flower> rushes fast and speedily develops. It is waiting for the reverse to surprise viewers."

On the other hand, Jang Hyuk, Park Se-young, Jang Seung-jo, Han So-hee, Lee Mi-sook and Lee Soon-jae star in this drama. Lee Myung-hee, who wrote <Air City> and <Jang Yeongsil>, wrote the screenplay, and Kim Hee-won PD, who participated in Golden Pocket and Gorgeous Temptation, is the director. It is broadcast twice a week from 8:45 on every Saturday night.

hpv7PiDDnyFH636478084007797643.jpg

e4c2zzxjy145636478084043267755.jpg

blXXB3pVOXuM636478083911075179.jpg

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/221868

• Like 8

@Gerry58 Thanks for the info. I understand what you're saying. I'll try to be patient.Remember when I returned to this forum, and everyone was welcoming me back, and you said this,

On 11/28/2017 at 2:08 AM, Gerry58 said:

don't think gy will be doing a drama anytime soon after his last successful one so u might as well watch Sy's and spazz at Money Flower forum and here too.

Well, my feelings got hurt. I assumed that you were saying that I shouldn't spazz in GY's forum because he has no drama. This isn't your fault. A lot of people left after his drama ended, and it's kinda true, right? Now that he has no drama, why spazz in his forum? I was already upset because what you said was true. You were right. GY won't be doing a drama anytime soon for the reasons you say. And that sucks. I don't want to stop spazzing over him at his forum, but I guess there isn't anything to spazz over, right? Isn't that what you meant? Anyway, you probably meant no harm, and I jumped on you because I was bitter. You're right. GY is doing a movie next. I will miss him in dramaland. But GY hasn't even chosen a movie yet because Train to Busan was a success. So I don't think he'll be doing a drama or a movie anytime soon.So really there is no reason to spazz at his forum. And I don't think there will be a reason to spazz over there for a long time. Who knows how long it could take him to choose a movie? Years? You tell me to wait, well it's sad, I can't wait. And that means that I have to wait 2 or three years to spazz in his forum. I didn't want to admit that when someone's project is successful they don't need to come back for a while. So you are right. About everything. And you said he made tons of money. I wanted you to know that GY doesn't care about money. He didn't hold fanmeetings and make money off of them. He got offers to have fanmeets in 15 countries. He only had a fanmeet in Taiwan, and Hong Kong. So he doesn't want to make money off fanmeets. He held charity Bazaars, and he donated all of his clothes. He donated all the money he made from his fanmeets to hospitals for Leukemia, and other charities. I assumed you knew nothing about him, and I assumed you thought he was just this guy who had a successful drama, made tons of money from it, had lots of CFs, and that's it. GY got offered 300 CFs. He only accepted 3. I wanted you to know he doesn't care about CFs either or making money off of them. That's why I shared his interview with you. I even tried to share an interview where he talked about how he used his fame to make a movie about children who were sexually abused in a school for the hearing impaired, and in this interview, he talked about his depression. I thought you didn't understand him.  Like I said, I overreacted, and I'm sorry. I really am. I am a new GY fan since Goblin aired. So I don't know what I'm doing. I am also really impulsive, and I don't think before I act. And I always assume that people are trying to attack him. But you didn't. So I feel like a bully. And I did bully you. Anyway, this is Wooyoung and Seyoung forum. This is YY forum. This is not  GY forum. I am sorry to you and everyone for making it seem like this was his forum. I am very embarrassed and ashamed. Let's just get back on topic. Again, I'm sorry.

I'm glad Chansung is helping Khun at his fanmeet. Proud of SY.

@chic-chic SY looks beautiful in her dress, and WY looks so cute. Thanks for posting hers and WY's pictures. I would say more, but my computer is running slow. Edit: I'm glad Chansung is going to MC Khun's fanmeeting :) Thanks for the info.

• Like 2