[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Happy weekend YY Nation and today is watching Money Flower :)

Hope we get to see sy on magazine cover or interview on her role since she is getting good reviews on her acting.  More people are watching this drama as I read more comments from drama forum. 

Hope we will see sy updating her ig soon. 

• Like 2

Just finished both episodes- KPJ is a genius, he engineered everything. Love his scenes with sy- the way he secretly looks at her, his protectiveness. 

She looks so lovely, was admiring her long and slim legs, her hair, her smile etc.

Also her sincerity and kindness. Wow great reversal- her villain characters are all forgotten. Sy really great actress. Glad she is gaining new fans 

• Like 5

It's great that she's getting praised with her acting. I don't see any negative comments about her or her acting in any site. Those who were dissapointed that the first actress was replaced by her is now happy that SY took the role since it suits her perfectly. 

Yes I agree.  The villain SY seems forgotten and now they see her with a happy, innocent character. 

Since SY is busy, WY is on quiet mode. So we have to wait until December to see him. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, chic-chic said:

It's great that she's getting praised with her acting. I don't see any negative comments about her or her acting in any site. Those who were dissapointed that the first actress was replaced by her is now happy that SY took the role since it suits her perfectly. 

Yes I agree.  The villain SY seems forgotten and now they see her with a happy, innocent character. 

Since SY is busy, WY is on quiet mode. So we have to wait until December to see him. 

I think she must have read our comments about her villain roles. Too many already. Lucky sy is good at picking roles. Her whisper and money flower characters are getting her more fans and popularity.

Sy is versatile, she can switch between villain and good girl, also cos she has the wholesome look. 

An interesting fact- the young actress who acted as young nmh is from Jyp actors. weird that sy always have some connection with Jyp and surname Jang (both actors surname Jang acting as characters with surname Jang) 

• Like 5

@Gerry58 Her legs indeed hehehe. I think her clothes in Money Flower are the shortest I've seen since her comeback. 

From Jun K's interview. 

Jun.K also talked about his upcoming military enlistment. “I’m planning on enlisting sometime early next year or in the middle. After I enlist, the members will gradually be following,” he shared. “We made a promise. That once all the members discharge, we are going to hold a 2PM concert and continue to promote as 2PM. We have a little time before a [contract] renewal, so nothing has been clearly decided. Even if there are one or two members that do not re-sign, we said we would continue to promote as 2PM, which is why I can confidently talk about 2PM’s promotions.”

After the members gradually enlist, 2PM is set to reunite as a full group sometime around 2020. 

I do hope though that all of them resign with JYP or all of them will leave. Based on other groups, it would be really hard to promote as a group if other members are from a different company. 

Wy's goods look so good. I like the bag. 

DPnTCDNVwAATjlE.jpg

• Like 2

@chic-chic- I read the article. Also agree with u. Either all resign with Jyp or all start their own co. They are capable of running it. If only half sign, very hard to comeback as a group because everyone will be busy doing individual activities esp khun going back to Thailand or China. Anyway when their contract is up for renewal? Read Jyp starting 3 new boy groups next year 

• Like 2

@Gerry58  They renewed their contract  last 2015, so it's from  from January 2015 to January 2018.  Hope they don't sign with different companies.  That would be really hard to do 2PM activities. Though they are capable to have their own company, it would still be really hard. Based from JYP, Shinhwa and Highlight's experiences in starting a company, there were a lot of struggles.  If they want to focus on music, it's better to stay with JYP for now. They can make their own company when they reached their 40's or when they decided to just nurture new artists. 

I believe JYP would really want them to stay. JYPE can offer them good terms like what the company did with Suzy. What the company can do is create an exclusive management label for them but still under JYPE.  JYPE will give support like manpower and production costs but it's solely independent in terms of  management, producing their albums, and all group, unit, and individual activities. The company will leave the members to make the  decision on their activities.  Like what happened with Super Junior. They are still with SM Entertainment but the company created SJ Label exclusively for them. 

• Like 4

I've missed all of you so much! It's great to be back. I have to backread. I have no idea what's going on. I love Seyoung, and I love Wooyoung forever and always, and I can't wait until that special day. I hope you are all well!

Edit: I've been all over Soompi, trying to fit in and I've been rejected. I always remember how you all accepted me with open arms. Even GY's forum I'm not accepted there and he's my favorite South Korean actor. I'm not saying I've been through a lot, because a lot of others have too, but I'm tired of getting hurt here on Soompi. I just love it with you guys. None of you have ever been rude to me, and you accepted me as I am. I'm not perfect. And you know that. I'm sorry I just wanted to say that and I appreciate all of you, and I think you are good people.

• Like 3