[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest elenskivios38

:astonished:I am truly mesmerized with the diving scene! matching OST:wub: i loved it!

Jang Hyuk superb facial expression while watching Seyoung :heart:

but how many kissing scene she has to do with 2nd lead?:angry:were only 4th eps.

they kissed 4times:angry:if im not mistaken...Wooyoung will be shock again :D

i think for the beginning kiss in the forehead  or checks is ok ..im sure rating will

go high even less kissing scene.Its good the camera never focus the kissing scene 

not like in drama Package its torrid kissing scene.Ah! Seyoungah our YYPrincess!   

FIGHTING

Yes @Gerry58 her accessories vary. Like her watches range from Gucci to Disney brand. I agree with what you said about kissing scene, it adds viewership. There is nothing more annoying when a romantic scene comes on, mood is all set yet all they do is hold hands! Though it’s a drama but still it needs a touch of reality to it. How can a man like JBC resist kissing a pretty girl  NMHY who’s openly expressing her feelings to him? All the kissing scenes were done artistically. At least she didn’t say if a girl closes her eyes, it means she wants you to kiss her (I hated Wooyoung for ignoring SY’s signal during WGM :D at the pension) @elenskivios38 not to worry, I’m sure WY got to kiss a lot more than Seyoung privately being in few relationships...hers is more for part of the job. Who knows, we might get a similar torrid kiss scenes from the drama ‘The Package’ from Seyoung and Hyuk -ie. The man knows how to kiss well too...just to make Wooyoung jealous :tongue::D:rolleyes:

• Like 3

@Gerry58 I don’t want Seyoung retiring even if she gets married. I still want her to be in dramas with or without a love interest, with or without kissing scenes. But while single (I hope she isn’t) I’d like her to kiss single good looking actors until she finds her prince :D

As of Wooyoung, I still love him and buy his songs whether as 2PM or as single artist. I am forever a fan. If only Seoul and Japan doesn’t take me 11- 12 hrs flight, I’d probably be watching all his shows.

Oh, I’m still in for the gathering in Seoul if we get a dating announcement from YY couple, by the way..:D

• Like 7

@standingtallyy Seyoung doesn't need to retire when she gets married. Perfect example would be Lee Boyoung. Though she's married with Jisung she continues to act and even have kissing scenes hehehe. 

I would always love Wooyoung from debut until 25 more years hehehe. Though nowadays Chansung seems more interesting hahaha. 

I would also join for gathering in Seoul if we get a dating announcement from YY. Let's go to JYP building and post a congratulatory banner hehehe, 

• Like 4

Good morning YY Nation 

@chic-chic and @standingtallyy- yes still remember our promise if yy couple gets married. Hope they don't make us wait too long.

found this cute fan art- still many YY fans around

Read yesterday that Money Flower is no.5 in content index power ranking- amazing cos mbc and soompi didn't give much publicity compared to the other dramas. Mainly due to fans hard work in posting on social media- very happy for sy and Jang hyuk. 

• Like 7

I am also amazed that until today there are still fans making YY fan arts. I miss seeing a lot of them though hehe. 

5 more pages to go and we will be on our 2000th page. Though only few of us left, I will still create a second thread once this closes for us to continue supporting WY and SY hehe. I believe there will be new  YY fans  in the future hehe.

Happy Thanksgiving for those celebrating.

Advance Merry Christmas from 2PM hehe

DPNpW-IU8AAIYYz.jpg 

• Like 3

@chic-chic- 5 more pages to 2000 - no problem.  :)

We will still be here to lend support, hope more YY shippers will visit and post cos we have a lot of silent readers. Here's the place to get latest news which  we collect from fans - they are very quick to share

Sy's earrings 

• Like 2

Watched Episode 3-4 again, this way Saturday doesn’t feel like a long wait for the next episodes...not a great fan of above hairstyle for Wooyoung, it looked funny! 

So, we are nearing the last few pages of the forum...yeah, let’s have another one. YY Couple isn’t over until it’s over :lol: @Gerry58 @chic-chic

• Like 4