[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

5 hours ago, chic-chic said:

SY and JSJ dated and kissed. Their relationship is indeed moving fast hehehe. 

I  think the second lead will still fall in love with NMH. However, the receptionist will come back with their 6 year old son so that will be the start of the complications. 

2017111901001631100118012.jpg

2017111901001631100118011.jpg

Wow...their relationship progressed so fast and its not PSY style haha. Btw, have u watch the video where wooyoung introduced his house? It really makes me curious that he was not alone at that time while recording the video. See the part where he was about to introduce that rose frame/picture (whatever??), looks like someone is asking him to do it and I hope that someone is PSY hihiii. It reminds me their first meeting in WGM .... that chocolate rose and wooyoung song R.O.S.E. hehe.

• Like 4

@Marylyne Thani- thanks for your post.

Ya ROSE has special significance for YY couple, u watch their Wgm u see them practicing next to a wall full of roses, the chocolate rose and his love song rose. We also hope they are together secretly.  Hope you watch Sy's latest drama Money Flower and enjoy reading all the posts here. Do visit often and chit chat with us

Sy just update again- very rare she post twice but she must be feeling happy.

She still likes to carry heat pack 

• Like 2

I am really loving the drama! Just done with Episode 3...I need to hold off for Episode 4 as being the weekend, there are chores to be done :D...once I’ve done them all, I can put my feet up and watch...most likely again during the week, like I did with Ep 1 & 2...

Uri Park Seyoung looks good with anyone, doesn’t she? 

• Like 3

@standingtallyy Yes she looks good with anyone. If JH and JSJ are not married, you can ship them with her. She has good chemistry with any guy she works with.  Even before when she just started, even she's only a supporting role it can be helped but ship her with the main lead due to good chemistry. 

And after the drama, she becomes good friends with them. PSY is amazing. 

Wy really needs to be worried and step up hehehe. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@Gerry58 and @chic-chic Ep 4 of Money Flower was even better! I’m glad to see how subtle KPJ show his concern towards NMY, before it even happened I had a feeling that it was KPJ who left that envelope at the school for NMH to see, to keep JBC on his toes (part of his manipulation) but he couldn’t help feeling sorry for her. Now it’s all ‘wait and see’ how the next weeks episodes leads us..

Kudos to Park Seyoung! How can she hold her breath underwater for that long! The two mean are dry in their suits while she is under 5 meter deep pool...she looked great in that wet suit too! The place where the three leads had a drink...it looked like The LP place WY hangs out?

By the way, ***I need a JH-PSY kissing scene director-nim...cough,cough…. :D:tongue:

• Like 2

On 18/11/2017 at 9:37 AM, Gerry58 said:

Good weekend YY Nation

Tonight will be tuning in to watch Sy's drama. Also hope to see her in wedding gown. She will be so beautiful 

This week so many bad news- Suzy's breakup, kangin's fighting- in a way I am glad wy and sy staying quiet. No dating news for both cos Korean celebs don't last long. Very sad, especially breakup while the guy in military. 

Now only watching Money Flower and witch court (so far both good)

@Gerry58 That is sad, break ups are always sad..but I don’t understand why going into the army seems to be the trend amongst celebrities? Two years is nothing if they truly love each other. I mean, it’s like they are only together for the good times? It’s not like the men are going to another country and be incarcerated for two years. When I was in Seoul, I saw a lot of men in their uniforms in subways, catching trains.

The latest celebrity break up was announced on the last episode of her drama.I reckon they already broke up days leading to his enlistment. It’s all about timing. Jong Won and Boa too?

Wooyoung and Seyoung really we’re together (our theories only) and broke up, I’m glad it was all kept away from the press...

• Like 2

Agree with u girls. Episode 4 were fascinating and intriguing than episode 3. We can see how intense KPJ look at NMH until made JBC suspicious  to him. JH is very good actor. His acting when  he hide his feeling  for NMH is superb. I feel empathy for him even i just don't  get it what he did to NMH. Tlhe things that i worry about is JML. Having  a scary,ambitious, cold hearted mother  in law like JML and JML already know that JH loves NMH will make NMH underpressure. I can't  wait the next episodes.  Yes SY is great two thumbs up for her diving skill. I hope we can see kissing and hugging scene  between KPJ and NMH. But we don't  know when  it come hehehe

• Like 1

Also finished episodes 3 and 4- love the courtship and breakup scenes. Finally JBC will see NMH's sincerity and kindness- so different from all the girls he dated. Really hope he and KPJ don't turn up to be blood brothers cos that means he can't never end up with his love.

Like @standingtallyy I also like to see a kissing scene between sy and

Jh :D

@chic-chic- wy loves diving now. Must be influenced by sy. I am glad the producer showcase Sy's diving- that scene is one of the best 

Sy's photos