[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Agree with ur hubby. She is pure beauty and shows her charm and kindness. I have been touched by the scenes that she had conversation in his father's office. She truly believed that her father is good person and choose become chief of precidential campaign was a good choice. And her father feel guilty when she said  that nice words. Even she drunk she said to her friend for apologize about her father:)

• Like 3

Impressive first two episodes of Money Flower! I’m glad it went straight to the present time with Jang Hyuk and Park Seyoung rather than the usual children to teenager story...fast forward, KPJ falling in love with NMH later on....it will be his biggest karma by implicating marriage to JBC.....PSY is so beautiful on screen :wub:

• Like 4

Good morning YY Nation 

I hope everyone tune in to watch Money Flower. Don't forget to post your comments cos we love to read it

@standingtallyy- ya I am happy sy got lots of screentime. Hope they focus on the romance with 2 male leads rather than family quarrels and business takeover. 

Sy got more followers on her IG - must be more people discovering her charms

Found this posted- sy and friend 

Guest elenskivios38

Park Se Young is truly adorable:):wub:the scene that she's drunk is cute.i watched two

eps.repeatedly while waiting for the next.She's gorgeous in any angle  plus Jang Hyuk is 

so handsome...the 1st 2eps. mild scene but intense situation.

Seyoungah! see you in next episodes.:DFIGHTING!

[STARCAST] Behind the scenes of 2PM’s Jun.K, Wooyoung and Junho in “From 2PM To You”!

naverenter | 2017.11.13 10:31
last updated | 2017.11.13 15:2147
On last Nov. 3, 2PM’s Jun.K, Wooyoung and Junho held a special concert for the fans in Japan and it was Nippon TV X LIVE presents “From 2PM To You”!
Nippon TV suggested for a special collaboration to these three boys who had great potentials as solo artists! :)
After their concert as complete 2PM at Tokyo Dome last year, this was a chance to meet the 3 members of 2PM so the media really highlighted this event. 
Introducing you to the live performance that heated up 12,000 people in Japan!!!

Before the concert, 2PM’s Jun.K, Wooyoung and Junho are doing a rehearsal 
together with the stafss! (•̀ᴗ•́)

They also seriously shared their opinions about the concert 
but then burst in laughter 
#They are looking so sweet together for 9 years

They fixed their outfit and makeup for the last time 
and they’re now ready to meet HOTTEST! ◡( ╹◡╹๑ )◡

The first performer is Junho! 
Including his solo Korean album “Canvas”, 
he sang all of his solo songs!

He showed an emotional yet powerful performance 
that you could feel his charms all throughout the show!

Jun.K appeared while featuring at Junho’s last song “Hyper” 
and continued his part!

Jun.K’s solo performances
were so amazing that it was more perfect than the recorder one :D 
(He absolutely is the main vocalist of 2PM!

Lastly, he sang his unit song with Wooyoung “Superman” 
and Wooyoung continued his part!

Just like the playful boy of 2PM, 
his stages were so unique and colorful 
that made everyone get attracted to him!

Jun.K, Wooyoung and Junho 
went up the stage after their performances ヽ(๑╹◡╹๑)ノ

They greeted everyone a thank you 
and ended the concert!

Here ends the 
Nippon TV X LIVE presents “From 2PM To You” 
held at Yokohama Arena!
It was a concert where you could feel the omnibus live concert of 2PM members for the first time 
and as soon as the ticket started its sales, it got sold out just to prove their popularity! 
The concert was aired live at theatres for those who weren’t able to buy the tickets! :)
2PM shine brighter at the stage! 
Hope you will continue loving them!
See you guys next time!

• Like 2

Yes SY got more followers  and i hope she also get verified from instagram. Hehehe .based on drama forum,there is an korean article based on naver stated Parkseyoung'awkward acting (english translate from google)

I think  it's just someone opinion. They can saya anything. 

• Like 1

@annisyadwir  I think the writer of the article is focusing on JH  acting causing the high ratings. Too bad though, the writer left a bad comment about SY's acting. He could have made it into a positive article. Anyway this can't be avoided. In Whisper, initially SY was criticize on her acting  and pronunciation but eventually after she had more fans. 

Preview of the next episode. Sy has a kissing scene with the second lead. 

Screen caps with subs

• Like 2

13 hours ago, annisyadwir said:

Yes SY got more followers  and i hope she also get verified from instagram. Hehehe .based on drama forum,there is an korean article based on naver stated Parkseyoung'awkward acting (english translate from google)

I think  it's just someone opinion. They can saya anything. 

Don't worry too much. I expected some people will try to put her down. They are jealous cos their bias aren't offered. Even iu and Suzy got bad comments but they still get leading role.

This role giving sy lots of publicity. Even though there are no write-up about her unlike the other actresses, there are so many ig posts everytime an episode airs. The best part are the fans writing on her ig they like her performance and she is getting more fans.

Even the sponsors like her cos she makes even the ordinary items very classy and fashionable 

pic of sy with 2 male leads- she looking relaxed and very pretty

The good rating of 1st 2 episodes not solely due to jh's acting- yes he is good but also cos Sy's good looks are attracting viewers. My hubby saw hospital ship but he stopped even though he likes hjw in empress ki. I asked him why, he said her face very round, not so pretty. He even said the same about psd in bm. I introduced him lots of kdramas but he not interested. At least he is watching Money Flower with me- now only drama he watches. He only likes live up to your name cos the lead actor is very good. 

In fact too many Korean celebs do ps until their faces not natural. I was watching YouTube of early kdramas- u will be surprised how many faces change. 

Glad sy didn't touch her face