[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@chic-chic- thanks for the updates. Guess they dress sy to look more mature cos the age gap with Jh is 10 years. Looks like her character will be torn between 2 guys and the power struggle. Hope got happy ending. Glad they already filming episode 4 so the drama should start on 11 nov.

Next week should be the poster and teasers. The cast looks happy and comfortable with each other. 

Wy looks very casual and relaxed on vlive. He seems in good mood

• Like 2

Happy Friday YY Nation 

@chic-chic- Sy has the classy look- whatever she wears looks so good, no wonder the sponsors love her. Hope to see more beautiful outfits in this drama. Also happy her makeup and hair- very natural. 

So I am right, both guys will challenge each other for her cos her family is rich. Will be interesting to see. I love revenge dramas. I think Sy's character will be the clever one, who knows she might end up outsmarting them and take over the co.

cutie wy 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Hello! Been out of circulation as I was away in the bush...and what happen is very limited access to wifi and network coverage. Home for the moment but only for a week and off I go again...

Love the updates on Seyoung’s drama and clip from the script reading too. Now we have an idea what her character is like.

Wooyoung looked really healthy, happy and handsome as ever, glad he has put on back the weight...does he still have concerts to do in Japan?

Will ask my friend if she’s got any update on her fanfic:)...catch up soon!

• Like 4