[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@chic-chic- thanks for WY's line video. Love his cute cardigan with red roses- reminds me of his rose album. Hope will have eng translation later so we can understand what he is saying. Wy seems to put back the weight he lost- looking very healthy and handsome 

Money flower already delay 1 week, hope no more delays. Sy still not seen at all, she really keeping off social media. Everyone misses her 

• Like 3

Yes for the actress who landed in leading role in dramaland SY is too quiet and underrated. That fact is so different with actress who usually become supporting roles and another friend of leading role who love to post anything in instagram and get more followers than SY. Heheh. I hope SY surprise us in magazine,talkshow appearence for her money flower drama. 

• Like 3

Yes I agree. Getting a leading role with a popular actor should be news worthy. I am thinking though, she may also be avoiding concerns of others due to the casting  issue. So, I think until the press conference she'll be quiet.

Sy was never been too noisy even with her previous drama hehe.  She's the quiet type and we can only hear about her when the drama starts. I agree unlike other actresses that all their activities are being posted on SNS or on the news hahaha. 

Watch WY on VLIVE

• Like 3

YY friends, let's go back to our delulu about YY and believe in WY if he says the song is his friend's story hehehehe. 

The host during his LINE LIVE ask some questions about the song. The host believe he was in a relationship when writing the song hehe. Since the LINE LIVE has no translation yet, I can't find this part. I want to see WY's reaction when he was asked this question. 

• Like 5

Good morning yy Nation  :)

@annisyadwir- we are used to sy keeping low profile. She is unlike the other actresses who wants to be seen everywhere e.g. Korean fashion week, award nights etc. I guess she is aware people are jealous she gets lead role with established actor. We just be patient and wait- she definitely have to appear at press conference for money flower

@chic-chic- wow the Japanese press is also curious about WY's love life, think he will deny that it is from his own experiences :wink:

Very happy to see Chansung and khun supporting him- true brotherhood  :D

a sea of blue at WY's concert- very beautiful- the Japanese fans are just great! 

• Like 5

Spoiler

Thank you for ur brief explanation about SY. As an old fans of her u know her so well what type of person she is. Yes we need to be patient what happen next with her career and life,and what she will do in this industry. 

WY mustbe tired with his busy schedule but he achieved goals and we proud of him:)

• Like 4