[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@Gerry58..haa..there got a white bear in the MV but diff size..u can go to youtube for wy MV....on 0.47min, once wy open the door..there was a scene the white teddy bear there..lol....for my #delulumode...the white bear is a gift from sy to him..so.. since this song is for her...of cos..the white bear must be there..due to wy dont wan  make it too obvious..put a mini size will do rite....haaa

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

@kho39- yes I finally spotted the white bear. Thank u, so sharp your eyes. It was sitting on the bench on left side. Wy is so sneaky :lol:

@standingtallyy- ya my hubby's favorite place is Japan. He even told me he doesn't mind retiring there. Luckily Japan is huge, so many places to explore so we never get tired of going. Yesterday we went to famous shrine, paid 300 yen to use elevator (I didn't know there is another way up, it is free but very steep climb), but each of us get a charm and lucky stone. The girl open and said mine is good but my hubby's is even better. We went back for onsen and he picked up a $1000 yen, so I teased him that that lucky charm works.  :)

So happy Sy's role is not a villain and many news articles about her including one in soompi. Now waiting to see how her character will look like- will she spot long or short hair

wy looking handsome and manly in a suit 

• Like 9

@Gerry58 Wow! I'm getting more curious each time you visit Japan. How lucky of your hubby to find ¥1000. The lucky charm worked express!

I'm glad that Seyoung is playing a cheerful character....leads can't be villains :). Even in the drama forum, one posted what a strong actress she is but so underrated...I posted a comment straight away agreeing to what she said.

Yeah, Wooyoung looked healthier and happier...he has moved on or must have sorted out their differences - our favourite words at the moment, SECOND CHANCES.

It is quite understandable that WY said he is terrible at romance. As a teenager all he did was training to be an idol until they debuted!

Either way, happy for both of them,especially Seyoung, working with none other than Jang Hyuk as her leading man. One said, this time no betrayal is happening between JH and SY,and the ex- fiancée is getting back with him.

• Like 7

Guest elenskivios38

@chic-chic thanks for the concert talk,,,Jang Wooyoung is truly amazing :wub:a man with  a lot of talents even without dance group he can make it succesful coz he himself can make it happen .his whole package full of surprises but his new concept is briliant too coz its time to introduce the band team who help him along the way:heart:Im really glad to hear for another Wooyoung's job well done! im sure his hyungs so proud of him and all people who loved him  especially our Princess Rose.

Wooyoungs blue t'shirt is lovely ! im jealous! wish i have one too! 

Jang hyuk's fans are actively promoting his drama.

Glad they are using Sy's pretty photos 

@standingtallyy- hey just want to tell u a funny story. After visiting automatic bomb center, we wanted to go peace park cos nearby. 

our gps brought us to mt insa- my hubby thought I key the wrong phone no. but after checking realised they put the wrong tel. on the website. Anyway turns out to be a blessing in disguise cos the ride up the mountain is very scary, if we traveled at night (the night view supposed to be beautiful) will have to depend on car headlights, the road very steep and winding and we save $1200 yen each cos we don't need to take cable car up. The day view is just as good. Yesterday was very hot 31 degree, 

today is much cooler 22 degree, moving to another place, chat later 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, annisyadwir said:

Yes actually besides us SY has many fans out there. Today is 2nd october hope we can see her pic in Korean drama awards, she is nominated excellent actress

Is it today? Eagerly waiting for her to appear- she is just too quiet

Good news- jun.k, junho and wy holding concert- at least we get to see three 2pm members 

• Like 7

Good morning YY Nation 

@chic-chic- I kind of expect the award will go to someone else cos sy won last year. Already good that she get nominated- shows she can act and her hard work is recognized. Didn't see any photos of sy, maybe she didn't go? 

Still waiting for mbc to release more news on money flower- who are the supporting actors, the poster and the teasers etc

found this photo of wy performing- very sexy 

• Like 5