[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

46 minutes ago, annisyadwir said:

The news about Jang hyuk accepted the role is in the middle of August.. I think the female lead role didn't accept the role. So it offered to SY. Whatever it is it's a chance to be female lead

i hope SY not just second lead or villain role again

The female lead is married with a son, maybe the weekend drama will be long so she turns down the role? No description yet about Sy's role.

I read Jang hyuk's role is about a poor guy who became a lawyer. Weekend drama mostly about family and revenge themes. The present drama 'Good thief' is not doing well, can't hit 10%. I watched it- storyline quite interesting, the 2 male actors are good and handsome, many veteran actors- only lead girl's acting very stiff. 

Mbc wants sy cos her previous drama MDGSW was a hit. Now we just have to wait- she may have other offers too. 

• Like 4

@standingtallyy- the good looking prosecutor acted as male lead in Jang Bori is here, the other guy dated the 2nd lead actress in goblin when they acted together in a drama (sorry forgot the name) but I recognized his face. :)

Jang hyuk's Thai fans are very fast- they posted this. Hope sy accepts this cos I am still angry they cut their scenes in bm. 

• Like 5

@Gerry58 I am very hopeful of Jang Hyuk and Seyoung's drama this time around. I don't think she will play as villain being the lead actress. It will be interesting if there will be a love angle (which I don't mind B)). It is probably a kick **s type character that won't take crap from people, not the damsel in distress, overly nice and sweet one too. Though BM was a disaster, it actually did not affect their careers. Projects still came rolling in for Hyuk (especially) and Seyoung.

I think it was because of the bad publicity on Park Sodam that pulled it down. Until now, there are no news of her on any projects (correct me if I'm wrong here) after BM??

Yes, a great coincidence for Wooyoung and Seyoung...both coming out from hibernation. It's good, they are busy with work.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, yun84 said:

ye ye la la la...

Tomorrow?

Wow...

Sy get female lead for her new drama.

Wy will promote his album and have music tour.

Still pray, they will end up happily ever after.

@yun84 Jang Hyuk and Seyoung in the drama? Or Wooyoung and Seyoung in real life? When you said 'they will end up happily ever after', LOL!!

Well, our Seyoung-ie will be working again with another 'Jang' :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, standingtallyy said:

@yun84 Jang Hyuk and Seyoung in the drama? Or Wooyoung and Seyoung in real life? When you said 'they will end up happily ever after', LOL!!

Well, our Seyoung-ie will be working again with another 'Jang' :D

Do you think @standingtallyy?

Hehehe...

Your friend are brilliant with her idea about second chance.

@chic-chic, do you think, in Wy's song list, there is a song that expresses his happiness?

@Gerry58 not only for them, but also for us. We will busy to watch them. 

@annisyadwir Hi, I'm Indonesian too. Senengnya ketemu disini. Sesama fans Seyoung, tos...

• Like 4

i just went out and so many posts yaay. .  Glad SY is going to be in a drama with “another Jang”.  A lead is never  a villain, right?   Happy day!!

As for our own Jang,  I was looking at the lyrics.  What is  “public judgment”?  Maybe too literal a translation?   Cmiiw,  Is it the public eye, as in WGM?  

• Like 5

"I hope our meeting can be seen from a public judgement like that day."

This reminded me Wooyoung and Seyoung last day on WGM Hongdae date, the wish that wooyoung always wanted, holding his girlfriend hand walking in the public just like the normal couple.

So sad, but I go with @standingtallyy friend's thought ... 2nd chance,  I want see YY couple happily ever after !!!!! 

I want to see this happen in REAL ! 

Image result for wooyoung seyoung

Related image

Related image

• Like 7

WY due to his heartbreak, he  keeps changing his hairstyle hehehehe. 

Wow it's good SY has accepted the role. Thanks to Han Chae Ah that she declined the role hehehe. It's because on the delay with filming and probably she's busy dating  hehehe. It great that the  producer thought of SY even if she's the last choice. They might have seen their chemistry in BM. They are also speculations that Jang Hyuk is the one sending casting offers for his lead because the three first actresses offered the role are his former co stars. Jang Hyuk always encounters problems with casting hehe. 

Some fans were dissapointed with SY getting this drama after Han Chae Ah confirmed last August. They are afraid it would turn into something like BM. Hope she proves them wrong. 

• Like 5

Just now, hazeljrr_c922 said:

i just went out and so many posts yaay. .  Glad SY is going to be in a drama with “another Jang”.  A lead is never  a villain, right?

As for our own Jang,  I was looking at the lyrics.  What is  “public judgment”?  Maybe too literal a translation?   Cmiiw,  Is it the public eye, as in WGM?  

That's what I thought like being under public eye like WGM. So because of that line in his song I believe the song is for SY and they really dated. So I think Wy wants to meet her again and be open with the public hehehe. I don't know WY always have two meaning for his statement hehehe. 

Just now, yun84 said:

@chic-chic, do you think, in Wy's song list, there is a song that expresses his happiness?

I don't know with the other songs. Let's wait for the album. Though some songs were not written by him hehe. 

• Like 4

Just now, standingtallyy said:

I think it was because of the bad publicity on Park Sodam that pulled it down. Until now, there are no news of her on any projects (correct me if I'm wrong here) after BM??

Yes, a great coincidence for Wooyoung and Seyoung...both coming out from hibernation. It's good, they are busy with work.

After her drama PSD has a movie.  

It seems WY and SY plans when to hibernate and when to be busy hehehe. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/09/han-chae-ah-out-park-se-young-offered-money-flower/

Han Chae-ah out, Park Se-young offered Money Flower

by tineybeanie

Will this prove to be a casting boon or casting disaster? It’s been reported that the anticipated reunion between Jang Hyuk (voice) and Han Chae-ah (Introverted Boss) is no longer happening, but another reunion may occur. After Han Chae-ah turned down the offer for the female lead in weekend drama Money Flower, MBC sought out a replacement in Park Se-young(Whisper).

Park Se-young had actually been offered the role in the drama’s early planning stages, but had stated that she was reviewing other offers. Earlier reports announced that she had dropped out of the project altogether. However, most recent reports have reversed that statement; her agency, Hunus Entertainment, has said that Park is reviewing the script, while a source with MBC said she is in talks with them to appear.

The setup of Money Flower, much as the title suggests, is about the lives of individuals who believe they have ultimate power due to their wealth, but they are mistaken. In reality, their own greed for money controls them. Both Jang Hyuk and Lee Soon-jae (Yes, That’s How It Is) have confirmed their roles. If she ends up joining the cast, it will be Park Se-young’s second time working with Jang Hyuk after Beautiful Mind, where she played his coldly beautiful ex-girlfriend who was a rising doctor in his department. Their ending wasn’t too happy in that drama, but maybe it’ll be different in Money Flower.

This upcoming drama is set to broadcast in November, after the end of currently-airing Thief-nim, Thief-nom.

Via TVDaily, Osen

• Like 4