[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest elenskivios38

:):D:DCongrats! to Soompi for new look like new haircut :wub::) very clean! 

YES! everybody is waiting for Seyoung..perhaps she will start the movie when Wooyoung

go to Japan:D

Nice to be here again with all of you ladies !!! GO! GO! GO! 

It seems they have already fixed Soompi. I like the react buttons hehehe.

I feel like Sy's new drama would coincide with Wy tour dates hahaha. 

Anyway. I read latest magazine interview of Taec. He was talking about his type and what he'll do with his girlfriend. He like to go to Rome with his girlfriend and talked history with her.  He also talked about marriage. He will marry within 10 years. I hope the next interviews of WY will talk about these as well. But I hope he wants to marry earlier hehehe. 

• Like 9

Good morning YY Nation 

Yah kinda like the new soompi look- the print and like emoji:)

@chic-chic- Taec say 10 years then get married? Way too long, by then he will be almost 40, Korean birth rates keep dropping, he must marry within next 5 years!!! Hope wy will be the 1st to get married, only son to carry the family name.

@standingtallyy- hubby became a fan of sy due to my influence   :lol:

Wondering when wy will start his promotion? 

• Like 4

Actually in Indonesia many people especially teenagers love K-pop idols than actors. They post in instagram about WY and his Japanese mini album in Indonesian language. But I don't know how to post in here since iamnewbie. Yesterday  i scroll thids forum and found the page when  when SY got her role in whisper. I found you guys was very supportive fans . that's very cool

And I agree with you guys she improved in and recogniZed by her acting. SY loves hiatus before surprisingly her fans with her new projects

• Like 7

Good morning everyone  :)

Looks like wy loves attending plays like sy. Glad he is supporting jo kwon even though they don't perform together anymore. 

Still waiting for sy. Both of them very quiet, missing their live IG

Hope by oct we will see both of them working 

• Like 4

I think two years ago someone also spotted WY with his Audi. It was when he partied with Nickhun (pic is on  page 1333). There was a delulu here in YY nation that he bought the car because he was already dating. He doesn't want to be driven by his manager anymore hehehe. He and Chansung has the simplest car among the members. 

Wooyoung's HJM Q&A.

Image may contain: text

• Like 6

@Gerry58 I am still waiting for the English subs of  The Star Japanese version. They said the questions asked to him are different from the Korean version.

# 2PM # Woo Young Japanese magazine cover! Confession of love affair | Daily News | Billboard JAPANhttp: // www. billboard-japan.com/d_news/detail/ 55265  ... # 투 피엠 # Woooyong # 우영 # 장우영 # THESTAR 日本 版 # THESTAR # 더 스타 # 더 스타일 오판

Popular K-pop idol 2 PM in Japan. It is a big artist who line up with Tohoshinki, BIGBANG and others. From September 4, Tae Kyung enlistment began, enlistment of members started in order from this year. Activities for all six people can not be seen for a while, but since joining Wyon has been actively working on solo activities in Japan since next year. Japan tour from Solo to September 29 and holding solo mini album in October. Before that, it appeared as a cover model of Japanese new magazine "THE STAR (Japan Version)" (on sale). "THE STAR (Japan Version)" is a Japanese version of Korean fashionable tabloid monthly magazine. Season's studio 's gravure & interview - and latest fashion & cosmetic information have been published, popular magazines for Korean young people. The Korean version August issue where Woo Young decorated the cover, sold-out continued in Korea as well. And it also appeared in the cover issue in the first issue of the Japanese version. You must read photos that are not on the Korean version and interviews that talk about frank feelings to Japanese fans. Debu - at that time it was called "Beast Idol", Macho was 2PM for sale, but Woo Young says "I have not got to the gym at all now." Before enlisting, I am talking about the feeling of working separately from the member who ran through the 20th generation together, the last year of my twenties, and the feeling of romance, in a stressed language for Japanese readers. A girl with a young man who became an adult unfamiliar with experiences of idol who is active all over the world can see a glimpse.

There is another Japanese magazine interview he will be featured on

# Kazuya Ninomiya Cover & 12 pages launched 25th anniversary 10/19 issue # BARFOUT ! # Bafout ! # WOOYOUNG (From 2PM) in theNovember issueback cover & appeared in the 8 page feature! Amazon reservation started →http: // amzn.to/2fhbugZ  # Woo Young # 2 PM

• Like 4

@2handsintertwined  Correct except for WY. I would love to see him in a drama though hehe. Miss his Dream high days.

Taec - army and drama

Khun - Korean drama and  travel show with Jun K\

Jun K - travel show with  Khun

Chansung - Japanese musical Altar Boyz

Junho - Korean solo and drama

Wooyoung - Japanese solo album. He won't have drama hehehe. 

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, chic-chic said:

@2handsintertwined  Correct except for WY. I would love to see him in a drama though hehe. Miss his Dream high days.

Taec - army and drama

Khun - Korean drama and  travel show with Jun K\

Jun K - travel show with  Khun

Chansung - Japanese musical Altar Boyz

Junho - Korean solo and drama

Wooyoung - Japanese solo album. He won't have drama hehehe. 

Ok. Thank you for correcting me!

38 minutes ago, chic-chic said:

Old video of Sy dancing to PSY Gentleman during Music Bank.

Thank you for sharing this. I think she is cute when she dances!

• Like 2