[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Hi All. Sorry I've been out for a while :)...and will be again in the next two weeks as I will be off to the bush from tomorrow. I hope there will be wifi in our accommodation so I can keep myself up to date! I noticed that every time I'm out in the outback, I get to hear news on Park Seyoung :D...so maybe it's coming soon!! Hunus please make the announcement quick :D

Wooyoung have a lot going on as always, that explains why he often flies to Japan because of his 'Party Shots' tour starting soon...

***Junho will make his first lead role in a new drama.That's really great! I enjoyed watching him in Chief Kim.

• Like 7

49 minutes ago, chic-chic said:

She seems happy just looking at her caption.  It would be great though if we can see her face or did an IG live. She's so private. 

ss_zpscqsfgqeo.jpg

Ya...for my delulu....from her caption, heart..thumb up, music ....just like to let" someone" know that his LP song choice is very good today..she enjoy the song while eating cake...haaa....

• Like 6

1 hour ago, kho39 said:

Ya...for my delulu....from her caption, heart..thumb up, music ....just like to let" someone" know that his LP song choice is very good today..she enjoy the song while eating cake...haaa....

I join with your delulu :wub:

She updated her IG.

Wy did IG live..

Perfect..

• Like 9

@chic-chic- I am just glad sy is feeling happy from her ig post. Think she is taking her time to choose dramas- the recent ones storyline isn't great, all copy from one another- time travel romance type with lots of kissing and nothing else. Even the recent school series is about romance- boring. School 2013 is still the best cos it focus on bullying, pressure from parents etc. 

Haven't watch Taec's new drama cos I didn't like the actress. Saw him last night on 3 meals a day - he is cute - cook rice after washing once only. Even the other actor has to phone his mum to ask how to cook. Guess the guys are pampered by their mums. 

Wy's ig live mostly about his love of music- wide range.

Anyway I prefer him stay at home than go clubbing 

• Like 4

Yes I think SY is carefully thinking on what projects to take on. It's great that her company is allowing her to do that. Because if a company only cares about money, they would already have exposed SY to a lot of shows after MDGSW when she gained popularity. 

• Like 5

Saw a article translation in twitter about wy this coming solo tour will be his last tour bfor his military enlistment..so..izzit that mean..he will go end of this yr or  early 2018????( sad )..remember his ig live..he ever said that.." he got annoyed about he got down to level2 in his latest army  physical test.."   ..so it mean..he  took the test already n know waiting for the date announce????

It explain y he doing 2 solo tour in 1 yr..only 5 mth apart..w 2 totally diff concept album...wow..he truly very talented artist..very proud of him...he must working very hard..

I think ..he want to faster finish his work n enjoy his time w his 'love one ' n family bfor he enlist..

Wondering jun.k will go together w him?.. or wy will go first??...cos seem like jun.k now is the free one among them..

• Like 6