[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@chic-chic- thanks for the video. Wish got eng sub 

wy is being cheeky, teasing the fans. Seems to be in good mood, talking a lot. His English also improved much

Must say he got nice teeth and complexion. Is he planning to be a fulltime DJ? Glad he introduces the songs he loves listening to. Still wondering why he change his mind as he recently say why he doesn't like social media. Anyway glad he is back. Hope he drops some clues/ hints. 

• Like 7

Glad he opened his ig again even for live, and news maybe.  Cool. 

Koreans are  drinkers and do not seem to mind telling people, without affecting idol status at all.   It comes up in dramas as well,     Those of drinking age down an average of nearly 14 shots a week, and soju is the biggest selling drink in the world.    It is a cultural thing---a business and friendship bonding thing.    So, WY drinking isn't an anomaly :)   Don't worry.  

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Asiah Abdullah said:

Out of topic,just spending my free day throwback wy performance and I'll attached translation for this song,,he sang this song with emotion and his pleading eye catch me,,who could resist his pleading eye

Is that from his solo tour "party shot"?

:bawling:

• Like 5

I'm having mixed emotion about Wooyoung's back to IG. He is opening his private world to public. He is ready to share his life again. It also means, he is single :(:(..He must really feel lonely nowadays since 2PM are busy with their individual schedules. I agree @hazeljrr_c922 if one likes to drink, that is not a flaw. Wooyoung drinks with his friends, to have fun and unwind, not drink to get drunk, as long as they are responsible and know their limitations. Koreans love their alcohol a bit, hehehe! But hey so are the rest of the world :D...

@Asiah Abdullah so Wooyoung sang that song Love Me Again? I wonder if it is for his previous ex-gf (the one he wrote This Is Love for) or the recent one...oh dear. Now I'm getting sad for our Wooyoung :cold_sweat:

Hunus, why are you taking forever to announce Seyoung's next project? We do miss her...

• Like 9

@standingtallyy When I saw WY opened an IG, as a Hottest I was happy but as a shipper  I was quite sad. I watched his first IG live. Songs he chose....Let me Love You by DJ Snake and We Don't talk anymore by Charlie Puth. I know these are just songs. Maybe he likes the artists but the lyrics.....

He won't post any pictures or videos just like what he had before. So technically he's not really opening his life to anyone.  He doesn't have an individual activity yet so he needs to do his part to promote himself and promote 2PM too. 

I remember before he deleted his IG, after WGM he posted so many hints on his IG. 

SY is doing IG live too hehehe. 

I am still hoping hehehehe. 

• Like 10

OMG WY is on a roll. Two days in a row. Hottest needs to update their mobile data soon and be online all the time to catch WY hahaha. I love he speaks English for most parts. 

Here are some translations and with some fan comments.  I am annoyed reading some of it. Some fans don't have common sense sometimes and are just plainly rude. 

Why would someone tell WY to have Khun as his gf!!!!! WTH. Also, they keep on telling Wy not to get married!!!! They even asked about IU. It's great that no one ask about SY.  

I totally understand why he just denies having a girlfriend. Some fans are just so so....

It's great WY address it coolly.

cr https://twitter.com/Egle0702

Once again, Wooyoung said that he's not going to post pictures or videos on his Instagram. That account will only be for Live broadcasts.

JWY: I don't know when I will turn on the LIVE again. I might as well turn it on once I am at the studio. I'm free style.

JWY: I'm really not interested in computer games. I don't want it to take toll on my eyes. And I'd get crazy games, so I don't do it.

Fan: Oppa, do you have yeoja chingu? JWY: I told you I didn't! Fan: Khun oppa is your girlfriend. JWY: Excuse me? What?

JWY: "Oppa don't get married ever." Then you don't get married too. Let's just all meet and make a promise to not get married.

JWY: No, but why not? Why shouldn't I get married? We all have to live happily. Should I ignore my parents' wishes? Come on...

JWY: How about IU? What on earth spurs you to ask me about IU? I suppose she's living well.

JWY: Good English? Half of my English is confidence. But that's pretty much it.

JWY: Today my battery is full, but I think I have to leave now because I need to continue working on songs. And I'm learning English lately.

JWY: I can eat and live well because of the CDs and concert tickets you buy, and I'm grateful, but it also breaks my heart. Let's live well.

JWY: A long time ago we went to Paris for KBS show, & I wanted to know what's Hands Up in French. So I kept on chanting Hands Up in French.

JWY: I met Minjun today and I was so jealous of all the pictures he showed me. He said that the Thailand we knew wasn't the real Thailand.

JWY: I think a singer has to be seen live on stage, so I decided that performance is the most important, and fans have to see me on stage.

JWY: So I got down to level 2 after the latest test, and I got really annoyed about that. There's not much difference, but I got annoyed. Note: Physical test Level 1, Level 2, Level 3: can all serve in the active duty.

JWY: I have never talked about this, maybe just with me friends. I used to be Level 1 for army physical tests. But my eyesight got worse.

JWY: I think that I can show you something like that when I share my thoughts and ideas. I think I can do it now.

JWY: I wouldn't reveal my personal spaces for many years. But now, I wouldn't use the world "reveal." Somehow, it's good so...

Wooyoung has a variety show filming tomorrow.

Wooyoung says he met Khun and Minjun just a while ago.

• Like 11

@chic-chic Agree with you..

Thank you for the translate.

I'm happy he has IG now, but at the same time, I don't know why, It makes me not happy too..

People will comment anything they want to say, even sometimes it's annoying.

But, once more, I feel grateful to see him happy and be healthy.

Let's wait for his next project, another mini album maybe...

But...

Where's our Princess??

• Like 7

I hope he has a solo soon. He said on his first IG live, since his Juniors are working he's waiting. So I think after Twice, Got7 and Day 6 promotions we'll hear of his solo soon.

SY's keeping quiet as usual. 

It would be great if they do live the same time hahahaha. 

• Like 7

Good morning YY Friends  :)

Wy was on the roll last night- chatted for a very long time. He was reading the fans comments too. Must have enjoyed his first live, that's why he surprised us with another 

@chic-chic- thanks for the translation 

Ya was annoyed with some fans asking wy to speak French, Spanish etc. He is so nice to try Thai and English- English is an universal language that everyone can understand. Love his replies- so some people ask him not to have gf and get married? That's so unreasonable- wy is the only son, one day he will get married.

Ya saw someone type IU and another Park Seyoung- so he commented on IU - she is an idol just like him. Think he will prefer a gf who is more 'private'. Well I am happy wy has ig- now he can see Sy's post even if they don't follow each other. I guess he realized he needs to get fans support for his individual activities even though he is still cautious about what to show 

• Like 9

@Gerry58 Since the other members are busy with their individual activities I think going live in IG is one way for WY to promote himself and 2PM. 

So someone commented Park Seyoung, it's great though he did not answer that comment about her. If he did we may be either happy or dissapointed with his answer hehehe. Also Hottest may be annoyed with us too asking about her in WY's IG. 

They asked him not to get married. Love his response. He needs to make his parents happy and himself happy too. 

• Like 9

@chic-chic- I am also happy with his reply- means he thought of getting married. Really saw someone type Sy's name, glad he didn't comment else she will get harassed. That's why if either wy or sy go live, let's not ask them about each other. 

wy reading the comments and smiling 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, chic-chic said:

@standingtallyy When I saw WY opened an IG, as a Hottest I was happy but as a shipper  I was quite sad. I watched his first IG live. Songs he chose....Let me Love You by DJ Snake and We Don't talk anymore by Charlie Puth. I know these are just songs. Maybe he likes the artists but the lyrics.....

He won't post any pictures or videos just like what he had before. So technically he's not really opening his life to anyone.  He doesn't have an individual activity yet so he needs to do his part to promote himself and promote 2PM too. 

I remember before he deleted his IG, after WGM he posted so many hints on his IG. 

SY is doing IG live too hehehe. 

I am still hoping hehehehe. 

Me too having mixed feeling about that...as a hottest i was very happy but as a shipper i just feel sad..cos in 2015 after wgm , he shut down ig n really private w everything even his member cannot enter his house but now 2017..sigh..

If with ( positive thinking)..ok..mayb he need to keep intouch w fans since he need doing solo bfor he go military..ok..i can accept...But...if with ( negative thinking)..izzit he just wan to move on n start his single life again????

Oh..1 more thing...i just feel that the song he play in his live ig.."let me love you & we dont talk anymore"..seem like he dedicate the song for someone ..someone that he stil deep inlove with..the love is too deep n he try to move on but he still miss her ...ya...that my delulu...hope its true  too...SO...Mr.Jang..be a man...if u still love her..get her back..YY Fighting

1 hour ago, Gerry58 said:

Good morning YY Friends  :)

Wy was on the roll last night- chatted for a very long time. He was reading the fans comments too. Must have enjoyed his first live, that's why he surprised us with another 

@chic-chic- thanks for the translation 

Ya was annoyed with some fans asking wy to speak French, Spanish etc. He is so nice to try Thai and English- English is an universal language that everyone can understand. Love his replies- so some people ask him not to have gf and get married? That's so unreasonable- wy is the only son, one day he will get married.

Ya saw someone type IU and another Park Seyoung- so he commented on IU - she is an idol just like him. Think he will prefer a gf who is more 'private'. Well I am happy wy has ig- now he can see Sy's post even if they don't follow each other. I guess he realized he needs to get fans support for his individual activities even though he is still cautious about what to show 

Ya...i oso noticed someone mention parkseyoung n iu..but..know wat..i feel fishy..y he only answer iu??..but avoid sy??..just like sy in her ig live last time..she at first oso avoid but her friends bring up wy name so she no choice then just give a safe reply with 'no contact n  busy with each other'...hiii...dunno why...i feeling good about wy didnt answer question about sy bcos just like his pattern always..the more he avoid the more fishy rite??....oh ya..btw...about he talked about iu...haa...nah....the way he reply..100% only friends for me...

About the married topic..he said..he need to make his parents happy n cannot ignore their wishes rite???..i think his mum really like sy rite??. " so pls grant ur mum wish..Mr.Jang" ....hiiii

• Like 9

@Asiah Abdullah- thanks, didn't notice wy whistle Humming - must be missing someone 

@standingtallyy- sigh, Hunus still taking so long, even I am getting annoyed.  They should at least get her on magazine or variety show while waiting for suitable drama. Don't know how long we have to wait. I am not watching any kdramas cos nothing interesting. 

• Like 7