[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Wy's into drinking lately. Wy hangs out a lot at Seoul Vinyl due to his love of LPs. But he's been clubbing with friends a lot too. I think going to clubs must be a way for him to enjoy. On the last episode with his show with Irene, he's familiar with the clubs in that area. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, chic-chic said:

Wy's into drinking lately. Wy hangs out a lot at Seoul Vinyl due to his love of LPs. But he's been clubbing with friends a lot too. I think going to clubs must be a way for him to enjoy. On the last episode with his show with Irene, he's familiar with the clubs in that area. 

WY's into drinking lately? I thought he said he doesn't drink in that interview you posted? I'm confused by him.

• Like 5

@2handsintertwined On his The Star interview he talked about alcohol a lot. He mentioned he did no drink before but now he is into drinking the even members were shocked. 

How do you spend your free or resting time?
Hmm… alcohol? (laughs)

Who’s the funniest?
Everyone. To be honest, apart from Junho and me, the other four are pretty good at drinking, all at a similar level. It’s really. Hard. But Junho doesn’t drink often. He can’t stomach alcohol well, so if he drinks, he gets drunk soon and has to go home. My wish is for Junho to buy me some drinks, but… Junho, are you reading this? I want to be with you (laughs). I used to be bad at drinking, too. Compared to the rest, you could say I couldn’t drink at all, but lately I went in with a swing. In the past the members would laugh at me if I said I was drinking (laughs).

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, chic-chic said:

@2handsintertwined On his The Star interview he talked about alcohol a lot. He mentioned he did no drink before but now he is into drinking the even members were shocked. 

Hmm… alcohol? (laughs)

Who’s the funniest?
Everyone. To be honest, apart from Junho and me, the other four are pretty good at drinking, all at a similar level. It’s really. Hard. But Junho doesn’t drink often. He can’t stomach alcohol well, so if he drinks, he gets drunk soon and has to go home. My wish is for Junho to buy me some drinks, but… Junho, are you reading this? I want to be with you (laughs). I used to be bad at drinking, too. Compared to the rest, you could say I couldn’t drink at all, but lately I went in with a swing. In the past the members would laugh at me if I said I was drinking (laughs).

Oh right. Thanks for correcting me :). So Wooyoung is into drinking now. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, chic-chic said:

Hmm… alcohol? (laughs)

Who’s the funniest?

I feel it is ok for wy to learn to drink- in army all guys will drink beer :)

At least learn your limit and stop when u know u are going to get drunk- Junho is so good, he goes home. As for wy going to clubs- well that is ok for socializing but must be careful cos he is a celeb and there are people who wants to take advantage e.g. the mess one idol is in most recently 

• Like 5

@2handsintertwined He deleted it 2 years ago but he just created one today. He did not post any picture yet but I think he opened his IG for Insta Live hehehehe. 

Some translations on his IG live cr https://twitter.com/yjjchoi

WY said the purpose of his new IG is to do random Insta lives. He assumed that he will not post pics or vids.

WY was working and he was thinking of heading home early. He decided to wait for ppl to wake up for work, so he pulled an allnighter instead

He went on hiatus from social media bc he realized he was spending too much time observing other ppl lives. He wanted to study himself more.

WY said he has the desire to release an album right now, but the newer juniors are busy working.

WY wasn't a fan of drinking about of his members. Now he kinda agrees with the saying "alcohol is life"

WY said he and Khun would head over to the nearest convenience store after practice and drink beer.

Fan: I'm watching this secretly at our school's bathroom WY: AH SCHOOL *speaks with agony*

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, chic-chic said:

@2handsintertwined He deleted it 2 years ago but he just created one today. He did not post any picture yet but I think he opened his IG for Insta Live hehehehe. 

Some translations on his IG live cr https://twitter.com/yjjchoi

WY said the purpose of his new IG is to do random Insta lives. He assumed that he will not post pics or vids.

WY was working and he was thinking of heading home early. He decided to wait for ppl to wake up for work, so he pulled an allnighter instead

He went on hiatus from social media bc he realized he was spending too much time observing other ppl lives. He wanted to study himself more.

WY said he has the desire to release an album right now, but the newer juniors are busy working.

WY wasn't a fan of drinking about of his members. Now he kinda agrees with the saying "alcohol is life"

WY said he and Khun would head over to the nearest convenience store after practice and drink beer.

Fan: I'm watching this secretly at our school's bathroom WY: AH SCHOOL *speaks with agony*

Oh. Thank you for the translation :) 

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, chic-chic said:

Here the video for his IG live. First 10 minutes were missing.

His choice of songs...

I dreamed him last night :D

Not remember exactly.

Yaaah, I really miss Wy and Sy.

When will I see his bright eye again, just like the way he looked at Sy at wgm?

• Like 7