[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@yun84 I'll join the delulu. I noticed that her friends call WY as Jang Wooyoungie. I think -IE in Korea is being used for a person's name as a sign of closeness and affection. So it seems they are somewhat close to him to address him that. If not I guess they should have used Jang Wooyoungshie. 

@Gerry58 I agree with you. There were so many instances they appear the same time especially if they are out with friends or away. 

• Like 6

I dont know guys. I watched Seyoung's IG live too yesterday too. From my limited understanding, When her friend mentioned Wooyoung's name, she was just reading the comments of someone asking about Wooyoung-id. Her friend was asking, like, why is someone asking about Wooyoung. Then Seyoung answered from WGM. And then after that I believe Seyoung said she doesnt contact with Wooyoung anymore. Right after that her friend wrote this comment below in english as though translating what Seyoung said. That jamie_koala is one of her friends with her last night. 

RhwPR96.jpg

So I really dont know what to think right now guys. Im so sad that I cried after watching her IG live yesterday. 

• Like 6

Oh so that what happened. Delulu bubble already popped. Too bad. 

With WY's recent actions and SY saying he doesn't contact WY anymore, is it really the end our delusion for YY. :mellow:

Image result for gif sad wooyoung

However, just to get a little bit of hope,  still thinking WY said the same thing after WGM, that he doesn't contact Park Seyoung anymore.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, yun84 said:

@chic-chic or @blame2pm Do you remember Gil Eun Hye?

She appeared at wgm too.

Her IG is euns2young, isn't it?

If it is, she was with her when Sy did IG live.

I'm pretty sure, she was one of the girls who mentioned wooyoungie or jang wooyoungie.

I really wish I know Korean language.

Yes she's together with sy yesterday

• Like 5

1 hour ago, chic-chic said:

Oh so that what happened. Delulu bubble already popped. Too bad. 

With WY's recent actions and SY saying he doesn't contact WY anymore, is it really the end our delusion for YY. :mellow:

Image result for gif sad wooyoung

However, just to get a little bit of hope,  still thinking WY said the same thing after WGM, that he doesn't contact Park Seyoung anymore.

Agree with u,notice wy recent action seem like he try hard to look happy,partying here and there,,even during his recent tour he's sing mostly about break up song

But i think in a relationship everyone have this kind of problem that we cannot avoid,,argument,jealousy etc

Healty relationship must gone through this obstacle to strengthen their love,,even married couple also have a same problem,,argue,reconcile and make up

Some couple also gone thru several break up,but faith put them together,reconcile and strengthen the relationship

I will stop ship them until they caught dating someone else,for now i have to keep my heart strong

• Like 8

I AM SUPER DUPER SAD SINCE YESTERDAY!!!

I'm happy with Seyoung's updates but when she said she's no longer in contacts with WY.... my heart shattered into pieces.  Hearing those words from Seyoung is like.... we all know how blunt she is and she will speak whatever she wants... 

Whenever WY said he has no gf..or he is not dating... I always see it as if he's lying because of his idol status....  but when those words coming from Seyoung... urrghhh.... it hurts!!!

9C0UxA4.gif

Tried to continue delulu-ing but my heart just feels hurt .... tsssskkkk...

tumblr_ncee56DYui1ttytm0o1_500.gif

And thinking back about WY's singing Congratulations -Day6 song and cried... I just.... can't..... **speechless**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJtul_J_KeA

Sorry if I burst anyone's delulu bubble... I just want to rant my frustration!!!

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, ujiyus1 said:

I AM SUPER DUPER SAD SINCE YESTERDAY!!!

I'm happy with Seyoung's updates but when she said she's no longer in contacts with WY.... my heart shattered into pieces.  Hearing those words from Seyoung is like.... we all know how blunt she is and she will speak whatever she wants... 

Whenever WY said he has no gf..or he is not dating... I always see it as if he's lying because of his idol status....  but when those words coming from Seyoung... urrghhh.... it hurts!!!

9C0UxA4.gif

Tried to continue delulu-ing but my heart just feels hurt .... tsssskkkk...

tumblr_ncee56DYui1ttytm0o1_500.gif

And thinking back about WY's singing Congratulations -Day6 song and cried... I just.... can't..... **speechless**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJtul_J_KeA

Sorry if I burst anyone's delulu bubble... I just want to rant my frustration!!!

I feel u,,my heart also sank yesterday but after calm down a little bit i keep my head straight,,we don't know the real situation they are having 

Both are public figure,so the pressure they are facing is totally diff from a normal people like us,,they have a carrier in front of their eye,millions eye are watching them,they also have to take care so many heart like their family,company,and also their fans all around the world,even sometimes they put their happiness aside to give happiness to the people they love

@ujiyus1 i can't say much to help u calm down but i hope u will be fine later

• Like 9

4 hours ago, yun84 said:

@chic-chic or @blame2pm Do you remember Gil Eun Hye?

She appeared at wgm too.

Her IG is euns2young, isn't it?

If it is, she was with her when Sy did IG live.

I'm pretty sure, she was one of the girls who mentioned wooyoungie or jang wooyoungie.

I really wish I know Korean language.

Yeah gil eun hye is euns2young. But I dont think she was the one that asked. She wasnt at her seat I think. She would know also about wgm since she was there. 

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, blame2pm said:

@chic-chic @Asiah Abdullah I love that you guys can still be positive. Maybe you're right. That is her standard answer...and WY has also said the same thing before. There is still HOPE. Am I delulu? I dont care. :tongue: 

THANK YOU for restoring my hope!

It's not over until it's really over! 

My pleasure dear @blame2pm

Let's fight to the end

• Like 4

We are back in this roller coaster ride of emotions. Just as how quick we rejoice, then come sorrow the next instant...:( 

Chinguya's  Seyoung have always been consistent with her answer of not in contact with him because of their busy schedules, Wooyoung was the first one who said that he's got no girlfriend. Though I know it kind of 'hurt' :(... both are consistent with their statement..I'm surprised, even one of her friends couldn't remember who is Wooyoung-ie? It is either, this particular friend have never met him or Seyoung have never really disclosed information about him...nevertheless, I am happy to see our Seyoung-ie celebrating a belated  birthday dinner with her friends.For now, I'll settle for whatever little bits and pieces of information from Wooyoung and Seyoung, individually. In a day or two, we will recover and move on again as we always do here :D...my friend who is reading us might come up with another fanfic but this time though, with a different leading man? :D:D:D

I agree 100% .It ain't over until it's over.

• Like 7

Sigh...huhuhu....i feel u ladies...actually my heart sank many times bfor this already...but it always get back n calm everytime when i get all the positive spirit from YY nation....so this is not the end yet..

Let think this way...if ur best friends know u are heartbroken w sumone..are they stil teasing u n mention his name again??..on live summore?? . ..of cos No rite..our best friends will avoid his name so we wil not get hurt rite?.....wait....But....SY friends stil teasing her w 2pm "i"ll be back " song w the thumb up hand pose summore..n mention wy name too twice...do u notice it..at first..when her friends mention wy name..sy act like didnt hear it..but im sure it clear enough ..then her friends said it again...haaa...sy no choice...need to find a answer to reply bcos its live....even her face calm & act cool when answer it..but u stil can feel that she wan to smile but hold it..like nothing special to this man like that....hiii

Ya..like we all know...how blunt she is..but dont forget..in this past 2 yr..its only sy that keep saying she stil in contact w wy in interview....and we dunno all this yr..she got received any bad comment from hater or not rite...especially 2pm k- netizen hottest...we dunno wat her situation so its better for her keep low...

So....we no need to feel  sad  in this live video...at least..we know that her friends stil can openly teasing her..its a good hint already..YY nation..

Like we always said in this ship..n this is our YY nation spirit too  :

( let's just be sad n cry then..when one of them bein caught dating w someone else)..so bfor that...its not over yet..this ship is strong rite...YY flighting

• Like 5

"I'll be back" is a famous quote from the movie Terminator. 2pm's thumbs up dance move was based on that movie too. So i'm not sure if her friend was quoting 2pm but the movie instead, especially since she wasnt singing. 

giphy.gif

Thumbs-And-Ammo-Terminator-2.jpg

giphy.gif

• Like 3