[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Happy Sunday everyone:wub:

Spoiler

NINE."Do you think they are coming to the show tonight?" Seyoung asked Kaye.
"Unni. I'm sure they will. Taehyun Oppa have assured me 100%." Kaye replied." You only need to worry of what dress to wear."
Kaye couldn't believe that Wooyoung is in the room across the hall. It gave Kaye more encouragment to carry on with their plan. Wooyoung's obvious reaction the night before has proven that he still cares for her.
They are walking along Rodeo Drive. Home to high end brand shops like Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Prada,Chanel, Cartier, Tifanny and exclusive couturiers. The famous hotel Beverly Wilshire Hotel, immortalized by Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in the movie Pretty Woman sits in the corner of Wilshire Boulevard and Rodeo Drive. Seyoung and Kaye browsed thru the shops, until finally deciding on a royal blue Louis Vuitton dress. Expensive to Seyoung's standard but she didn't care, she is on a mission to win her man back. Kaye turned down Seyoung's offer to buy her one, said she already got a dress to wear. They then proceeded to a hair salon for a hair cut and colour.
The Barry Manilow show starts at eight o'clock in the evening. Seyoung took a luxurious bath using the Jo Malone bath oil they bought earlier, hoping to calm her nerves. This will be a make or break for her with Wooyoung. She needs to give her best shot, Seyoung thought.
"Oh my God!!" Kaye exclaimed when Seyoung emerged from her room."Unni.Wooyoung Oppa will be speechless when he sees you in that dress!"
The structured silhouette of the short sleeved  dress in silk cady is both elegant and ultra feminine. The V-neck  showed some cleavage and the long gold zipper in back added to it's beauty. It was like Seyoung was made for the dress. Her new shoulder length hair was set in soft curls, hanging loose. She put on light make-up and creamy matte lipstick in tawny pink shade, created the perfect look. Stud diamond earrings, plus matching clutch bag and rockstud sandals she wore the other night completed the outfit. "Ready?" Kaye asked."Ready!" Seyoung said with confidence.

People are now gathered in the hotel lobby, waiting for the doors to open for the show. Wooyoung and Taehyun were already in the lobby waiting. Songs of Barry Manilow playing in the background.
"I've remember all my life. Raining down as cold as ice. Shadows of a man a face through a window crying in the night. The night goes into morning just another day happy people pass my way. Looking in their eyes ,I see a memory I never realized how happy you made me me Oh Mandy..."

"Bro, they are here."Taehyun tapped Wooyoung on the arm to get his attention.
Wooyoung turned, saw Kaye coming with Seyoung partly hidden, trailing behind.
"Oppa!" Kaye called Taehyun's attention.

"Well, you came and you came without taking, but I sent you away, Oh Mandy. Well, you kissed me and stopped me from shaking. And I need you today. Oh Mandy..."

Wooyoung couldn't take his eyes from when Seyoung came into full view. He felt like everything went into stand still with Seyoung's glide drawing closer. She lit up the entire place much brighter than it already was, with the way she looked tonight.

"I'm standing on the edge of time. I've walked away when love was mine.Caught up in a world of uphill climbing ,the tears are in my mind, And nothing is rhyming, Oh Mandy. Well you came and you gave without taking, but I sent you away, Oh Mandy. Well, you kissed me and stopped me from shaking. And I need you today, Oh Mandy.."

"Hi Taehyun-shi, Wooyoung-shi." Seyoung greeted both men. Wooyoung only nodded to acknowledge her.
"Good evening Seyoung-shi. Wow,you looked stunning! I mean, both of you ladies are. Don't you think, Bro?" Taehyun remarked.
"I know, right? Look how gorgeous Unni is this evening." Kaye added.
"Why don't we go in. The show is about to start." Wooyoung said instead. Leading the way to the ballroom.
Seyoung tried to hide her disappointment with Wooyoung's nonchalant attitude. But no, the night is only starting, she thought.

"Yesterday's a dream, I face the morning, crying in the breeze, the pain is calling oh Mandy. Well you came and you gave without taking, but I sent you away oh Mandy. Well, you kissed me and stopped me from shaking, and I need you today Oh Mandy..and I need you.."

• Like 5

1 hour ago, standingtallyy said:

Happy Sunday everyone:wub:

Reveal hidden contents

NINE."Do you think they are coming to the show tonight?" Seyoung asked Kaye.
"Unni. I'm sure they will. Taehyun Oppa have assured me 100%." Kaye replied." You only need to worry of what dress to wear."
Kaye couldn't believe that Wooyoung is in the room across the hall. It gave Kaye more encouragment to carry on with their plan. Wooyoung's obvious reaction the night before has proven that he still cares for her.
They are walking along Rodeo Drive. Home to high end brand shops like Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Prada,Chanel, Cartier, Tifanny and exclusive couturiers. The famous hotel Beverly Wilshire Hotel, immortalized by Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in the movie Pretty Woman sits in the corner of Wilshire Boulevard and Rodeo Drive. Seyoung and Kaye browsed thru the shops, until finally deciding on a royal blue Louis Vuitton dress. Expensive to Seyoung's standard but she didn't care, she is on a mission to win her man back. Kaye turned down Seyoung's offer to buy her one, said she already got a dress to wear. They then proceeded to a hair salon for a hair cut and colour.
The Barry Manilow show starts at eight o'clock in the evening. Seyoung took a luxurious bath using the Jo Malone bath oil they bought earlier, hoping to calm her nerves. This will be a make or break for her with Wooyoung. She needs to give her best shot, Seyoung thought.
"Oh my God!!" Kaye exclaimed when Seyoung emerged from her room."Unni.Wooyoung Oppa will be speechless when he sees you in that dress!"
The structured silhouette of the short sleeved  dress in silk cady is both elegant and ultra feminine. The V-neck  showed some cleavage and the long gold zipper in back added to it's beauty. It was like Seyoung was made for the dress. Her new shoulder length hair was set in soft curls, hanging loose. She put on light make-up and creamy matte lipstick in tawny pink shade, created the perfect look. Stud diamond earrings, plus matching clutch bag and rockstud sandals she wore the other night completed the outfit. "Ready?" Kaye asked."Ready!" Seyoung said with confidence.

People are now gathered in the hotel lobby, waiting for the doors to open for the show. Wooyoung and Taehyun were already in the lobby waiting. Songs of Barry Manilow playing in the background.
"I've remember all my life. Raining down as cold as ice. Shadows of a man a face through a window crying in the night. The night goes into morning just another day happy people pass my way. Looking in their eyes ,I see a memory I never realized how happy you made me me Oh Mandy..."

"Bro, they are here."Taehyun tapped Wooyoung on the arm to get his attention.
Wooyoung turned, saw Kaye coming with Seyoung partly hidden, trailing behind.
"Oppa!" Kaye called Taehyun's attention.

"Well, you came and you came without taking, but I sent you away, Oh Mandy. Well, you kissed me and stopped me from shaking. And I need you today. Oh Mandy..."

Wooyoung couldn't take his eyes from when Seyoung came into full view. He felt like everything went into stand still with Seyoung's glide drawing closer. She lit up the entire place much brighter than it already was, with the way she looked tonight.

"I'm standing on the edge of time. I've walked away when love was mine.Caught up in a world of uphill climbing ,the tears are in my mind, And nothing is rhyming, Oh Mandy. Well you came and you gave without taking, but I sent you away, Oh Mandy. Well, you kissed me and stopped me from shaking. And I need you today, Oh Mandy.."

"Hi Taehyun-shi, Wooyoung-shi." Seyoung greeted both men. Wooyoung only nodded to acknowledge her.
"Good evening Seyoung-shi. Wow,you looked stunning! I mean, both of you ladies are. Don't you think, Bro?" Taehyun remarked.
"I know, right? Look how gorgeous Unni is this evening." Kaye added.
"Why don't we go in. The show is about to start." Wooyoung said instead. Leading the way to the ballroom.
Seyoung tried to hide her disappointment with Wooyoung's nonchalant attitude. But no, the night is only starting, she thought.

"Yesterday's a dream, I face the morning, crying in the breeze, the pain is calling oh Mandy. Well you came and you gave without taking, but I sent you away oh Mandy. Well, you kissed me and stopped me from shaking, and I need you today Oh Mandy..and I need you.."

More curious..

Sy, fighting..

Wy, don't take your eyes off her.

:D

• Like 2

@chic-chic Yes, Sosuke was his name!  Wooyoung has had this hairstyle before? Wow! It looks like he really loves this hairstyle. Oh I love this scene where he pressed his face against hers. I think he thinks she is so cute. Yes! It was seyoung's birthday! Thank you. I feel so blessed with this. Help! I think you've made me faint! Call the doctor! No really they are so cute. Wooyoung's hair does look similar now :) I'm sorry that I'm so exaggerated I can't help it :D 

Oh I love the wedding song. 

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 6

@2handsintertwined I think his hair is similar when they celebrated SY's birthday hehehe. On that scene I really thought he's going to kiss her because he asked her to close his eyes but he just hugged her. Even MCs were disappointed haha. 

He may love this hairstyle but I am not a fan of this hair on WY hahaha. This was also as of 2015. Same style but different color.

Image result for nichkhun and wooyoung cooking show naver

• Like 7

Our favourite leading lady was a little too much to handle by our favourite 2PM in this chapter:wub:

Spoiler

TEN. The women were seated between the two men. Seyoung next to Wooyoung. He couldn't help notice how much attention Seyoung is getting from young men in the crowd while making their way to their designated seats. She was completely oblivious of it all.  Seyoung's dress lifted up to her thigh, when she crossed her legs. It caught Wooyoung attention but trying not to look. The the lights dimmed down, then spotlight focused on the man himself, Barry Manilow appeared on stage. Audience cheered and clapped as he walked towards the piano and started playing.

"Doctor,my woman is coming back home late today,could you please give me something? 'Cause the feeling is gone and I must get it back right away before she sees that I've been up, down, trying to get the feeling again, all around trying to get the feeling again. The one that made me shiver, makes my knees start to quiver everytime she walked in. And I've looked high, low, everywhere I possibly can but there's no trying to get that feeling again, it seemed to disappear as fast as it came.."

"What year was this song released?" Seyoung leaned towards Wooyoung asking.
"1975." Wooyoung answered. Noticed her dress is moving higher each time she moves.
"We were nowhere in the face of this Earth in 1975." Seyoung replied.
Wooyoung put his index finger to his lips, telling her to stay quiet. Seyoung said sorry.

"I've been up,down, trying to get the feeling again all around trying to get the feeling again.The one that made me shiver, made my knees start to quiver everytime she walked in. And I've looked high, low and everywhere I possibly can but there's no. Trying to get the feelinng again itseem to disappear as fast as it came. And I've been looking, I've been looking trying to get the feeling again.."

After the first song finished, Seyoung's purse fell from her lap when she clapped. As she bent down to pick it up, the low neckline dropped lower, exposing top of her black underwear. The hem of her dress lifting higher, showing half of her smooth thigh.Wooyoung quickly picked up the purse, placing this on her lap. Seyoung said thank you. Then Barry M. sang his second song for the night.

"You remind me I live in a shell. Safe from the past and doing okay but not very well. No jolts no surprises. No crisis arises my life goes along as it should, it's all very nice but not very good...And I'm ready to take a chance again, ready to put my love on the line with you, been living with nothing to show for it. You get what you get when you go for it. And I'm ready to take a chance again with you.."

A single tear fell from Seyoung's eye. She tried to discreetly wipe it, but Wooyoung saw it but pretended not to see.

"When she left me in all my despair. I just held on, my hopes where all gone then I found you there...and I'm ready to take a chance again. Ready to put my love on the line with you, been living with nothing to show for it. You get what you get when you go for it...And I'm ready to take a chance again, ready to put my love on the line with you..."

And another tear fell from Seyoung's eyes. Wooyoung handed Seyoung his handkerchief. She took them and dabbed her eyes with it.
"Can you stop crying?" Wooyoung whispered to Seyoung.
"I can't help it. I'm sorry." Seyoung replied.
Wooyoung's next action caught Seyoung by surprise. He removed his suit jacket to cover Seyoung's exposed legs. Kaye saw what Wooyoung did, she elbowed Taehyun pointing to the jacket now sitting on Seyoung's lap. They gave each other meaningful smile.
"Next time wear a dress that doesn't go up halfway to your thighs everytime you move." Wooyoung whispered, it sounded more of a warning than a concern. Seyoung can only smile in secret victory.
The next songs were Copacabana and Hey Mambo that brought the house down. Despite his age Barry Manilow still had the groove, much to the audience delight. Majority of the audience stood and dance including  Taehyun and Kaye. The atmosphere was contagious, Seyoung got up and moved with the music. Yet, Wooyoung stayed seated,Seyoung took hold of his hand and pulled him up. When he did, Seyoung wrapped one arm around his waist.
"You know I don't dance so you got to help me here. Please?" Seyoung whispered to him.
Wooyoung placed his arm on her shoulder and started to move along to the beat. Seyoung then puposely tried to loose balance. Wooyoung caught her in an attempt to stop her ffrom falling. They ended up with arms around each other. After the two songs ended, a break followed. People started moving to leave the ballroom. Seyoung felt Wooyoung beginning to warm up. He held her hand while they were moving through the crowd. When they were out in the lobby, he put his jacket on her shoulders. Kaye and Taehyun nowhere in sight.
"I don't need it. I'm warm enough." Seyoung told him.
"Leave it. If you don't want men staring at your chest." Wooyoung said. Holding the jacket to her shoulder when she tried to shrug it off.
"Why? Am I distracting you Wooyoung-shi?" Seyoung asked.
"Don't be cheeky. Can I get you a drink?" Wooyoung remarked.
"I'd like to have 'Sex on the Beach' please." Seyoung answered, teasing him on purpose.
Wooyoung glared his eyes on her, before going to get them a drink. With his back turned from Seyoung. Wooyoung couldn't help but smile. He came back with a glass of water instead.

• Like 5

@chic-chic I thought he was going to kiss her, too. He likes to tease her :). The MC's were disappointed? Hahaha. Well, Wooyoung did disappoint us because I think that was the perfect time to kiss her because the atmosphere was so right and they were so cute and you could just feel their attraction. And they were sitting next to each other, their arms brushing against each other. Wooyoung, just had to ruin it! :D. I'm joking. Well, I see that Wooyoung has that same hairstyle but a different color. I was not joking about him loving this hairstyle! You don't like this hairstyle? Well, I hope he doesn't keep it for long :) 

@standingtallyy This is seyoung's favorite hairstyle? I never knew that :).

• Like 4

Spoiler

ELEVEN."And for tonight's last song. Dedicated to all lovers in the audience and for lovers taking another chance at love. This song is for you." Barry Manilow said to the audience.

"Time, you found time enough love and I found time enough to hold you. So tonight, I'll stir the fire you feel inside until the flames of love enfold you. Laying beside you, lost in the feeling so glad you opened my door. Come with me, somewhere in the night, we will know everything lovers can know, you're my song. Music to magic to end I'll play you over and over again, loving so warm, moving so right. Closing our eyes and feeling the light. We'll just go on burning bright, somewhere in the night..."

Wooyoung gave Seyoung a quick glance. Her eyes glued to the stage, she was half-biting her lower lip as if suppressing a sob, still holding his handkerchief. Then she turned to look at Wooyoung. Their eyes locked for few seconds, before Wooyoung shifted his eyes back on the stage. Seyoung kept looking at him, trying to figure out what he was thinking at the very moment.

"You'll sleep when the morning comes and I'll lie and watch you sleeping. And you'll smile when you dream about the night like it's a secret you've been keeping. Laying beside you, lost in the feeling, so glad you opened my door. You're my song, music to magic to end. I'll play you over and over again. Loving so warm, moving so right, closing our eyes an feeling the light. We'll just go on burning bright. Somewhere in the night. We'll just go on burning bright, somewhere in the night...and we'll just go on burning bright, somewhere in the night..."

Everyone stood up to give Barry Manilow a standing ovation. The cheers and claps went on until he left the stage. It was truly a magical performance. As they were walking through the crowd Woyoung walked behind Seyoung, hand on her shoulders, guiding her towards the door. But he immediately took it off when they got to the lobby.
"The show was great!" Kaye said.
"I agree. I am now a certified Barry M. fan." Taehyun added. "So, what's next? The night still young."
"Taehyun Oppa why don't we go for some drinks.What to you think Unni?" Kaye asked.
Seyoung looked at Wooyoung, waiting for an answer.
"I think I'll have an early night tonight. You guys go if you like. I'm going back upstairs. Goodnight." Wooyoung said.
"I think I'll pass. Go have fun." Seyoung said the same.
Kaye and Taehyun left them and went to the bar. Seyoung followed Wooyoung who, again went ahead. They got into the elevator in complete silence.
"Until when are you going to give me this cold treatment?" Seyoung turned to ask him as they were walking towards their room.
"What do you mean cold treatment?" Wooyoung asked.
"So you reckon you are not being cold towards me?" Seyoung asked.
"I don't know what you are talking about." Wooyoung said. They arrived at the door of the hotel room. "Goodnight." Wooyoung said before swiping his key card. Seyoung went inside instead, uninvited.
"What are you doing?" Wooyoung asked Seyoung.
"Talk to me." Seyoung demanded.
"About what?" Wooyoung asked. Closing the door.
"About us!" Seyoung replied. "Am I invisible to you, huh? Everything that I do meant nothing. I accept, it was my fault. I doubted you. I doubted your feelings for me and took what I thought was the easy way out. I was stupid okay? And I'm sorry! I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry making you miserable."
"What makes you think I'm miserable?" Wooyoung asked. "And you're not stupid."
"Then I'm sorry for everything, even if it didn't make you miserable. I just want to let you know that I'm sorry!" Seyoung said, unable to hold back the tears. She sat on one of the chairs, her hand covering her face. But Seyoung stood up again and went to where Wooyoung was standing.
"I tried to forget you. I tried to runaway. I never wanted to come to LA, but I thought it would be the best way to forget you. Go somewhere far that will not remind me of you. And then, and then you turned up, of all places it has to be in the same hotel where I'm staying. You ruined all my plan. I said to myself, there's no way fate will plays tricks on me seeing you here. And then your room is just across mine...what am I suppose to do?"
"Well, I apologise if I ruined your plan by staying in this hotel." Wooyoung answered. Trying hard not laugh at how cute she looked spilling everything out on him. One side of Seyoung he had never seen before.
"What about in the elevator, you protected me from those big guys. And you got angry at me because I wore that top the other night at the bar and ordered 'Sex on the Beach', and tied your handkerchief on my neck, you didn't even want me to take off. I know why you did it because the neckline was too low to your liking. What was that all about? And tonight, you got annoyed with me because my dress was showing my legs everytime I move, so you covered it with your jacket. Did you know how much I paid for this dress? I didn't care because I wanted you to see me wearing this dress. It's our favourite colour! Then all you could say was it was too short? You even put your jacket on my shoulder again because men were looking at my chest! " Seyoung said it all out between sobs and cry. "I didn't want other men to look at me! I only wanted you to look at me the way you used to. Because I still love you Jang Wooyoung-shi! Haaaahh..." Seyoung cried more, covering her face again.
"Are you done?" Wooyoung asked.
"I think so." Seyoung replied in sobs.
Wooyoung walked to the bathroom and came back with a face washer. He patted her face dry. Seyoung's eyes now puffy from crying, rubbing her cheeks gently. He held her chin before leaning forward to give her a kiss. Seyoung responded, welcomed it. Showing him how much she misses him. She put her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. Wooyoung drawing her body to his. Without breaking the kiss, Wooyoung reached for the back zipper of Seyoung's dress, pulling it down. Seyoung unbuttoning his shirt, stripping it off him. The dress landed on the floor, his shirt shortly followed. Seyoung was left with just only in her black matching pair of lacy undergarments.
"You are so beautiful. I miss you so much it hurts. I love you Park Seyoung. Thank you for putting in the effort. And for your knowledge, it was never left unnoticed." Wooyoung said after he briefly broke the kiss. And Wooyoung did show his appreciation to Seyoung that night.

• Like 5

Imagine how Wy expression when he noticed young men paid attention to her.

Maybe it's the same as when he got jealous to seo jae woo.

Hehee, yes..

In chapt ten, she did a little too much...:)

I like wy hairstyle in jebu eps..

He looked handsome and mature.

• Like 4