[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

3 hours ago, chic-chic said:

Seyoung is a child actress back in 2002. She stop her entertainment activities to focus on her studies I think she just graduated several years ago majoring in art, film and theater. Before she made a comeback she's already done with university. I think she attended Sangmyung University. 

This is her graduation photo

Thank you. I didn't know she was a child actress back in 2002. So she stop her entertainment activities to focus on her studies? Well, I can understand. I'm glad she graduated :) 

2 hours ago, standingtallyy said:

will pass on the message. Told her I like the approach she's done so far with the fanfic..now she has to really think what the next chapters turn out,hahaha! No pressure??

Well, I'm glad you passed on the message to her. You told her you like the approach she's done so far with the fanfic? Nice! So now she has to think what the next chapters turn out. That's cool. I hope she figures it out. You said "No pressure"? You make me laugh. I don't believe you :D 

20 minutes ago, Gerry58 said:

Sy must be pretty smart to graduate from a good university. Her family must be financially ok to send her cos university fees are not cheap. A lot of young actresses start work after high school to support their families. 

Good point. I never thought of that. You're right she must be pretty smart to graduate from a good university. I think you're right. I agree with you. Her family must be financially ok since they sent her to a good university. Yes, you're right university fees are not cheap. A lot of young actresses start work after high school to support their families? i didn't know that.

• Like 6

@kdaddict1 WY is 1.78m tall. He and Junho has the same height. They are the shortest among the members. 

We saw the necklace she used in Beautiful Mind drama, it's almost the same with the necklace WY gave her. 

For WY's Most Wanted DVD, per country is doing a group order. If you're here in the Philippines. Here is the group order info.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfj8xr9sHVgEGpyGUbvp-TVJ2rM56K8O8IsjO5V1_Ju4VUP9g/viewform

• Like 5

@standingtallyy  Your friend sure is talented.  The characters of SY and WY are consistent but she took a very different approach to them.  The last chapter feels like  the time they were in the b&b at wgm,  but years later.    Please let her know she is so appreciated in this forum.   Looking forward to read more;   twiddling thumbs for the next installment :)

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

Good morning YY Nation 

@kdaddict1- glad u had a good night sleep. Sleeping is very important cos it helps our body to heal, many people who have insomna  can suffer from serious mental problems (I read a lot about health issues). Also our brains need to rest, that's why young kids who stay up late don't perform well in school. 

I understand some Korean guys wear inner heals in their shoes to appear taller. The best way to check is when they are in the house- where they take off their shoes. Wy is tall, Sy looks petite next to him

@2handsintertwined- Sy must be pretty smart to graduate from a good university. Her family must be financially ok to send her cos university fees are not cheap. A lot of young actresses start work after high school to support their families. 

@standingtallyy- tell your friend her latest fanfic is good. Sorry kind of busy cos my relative from Australia is visiting so I am so busy that I didn't even have time to watch kdramas. Still waiting for Sy's news. Hopefully she will get another drama soon before the year is over. She is so quiet. Praying hard we hear some news soon. 

@Gerry58 oh I see! That's why I easily get depressed when im home alone from outside work & have nothing to do for the past 3 months (not this time because I have you guys now). I live alone, I got my place iniatially for office use but I ended up sleeping there & it became frequent. It's tiresome going home & back the next morning because of traffic. My line of work needs me from late nght till wee hours in the morning. I have my 2 assistants with me but they both go home. if I have a client calls, I bring one along with me. 

I can sleep only with the help of the pills. If I don't drink, expect me to be up all night watching kdramas. 

I will try not to rely on sleeping pills, will slowly get rid of them...thank you for your concern.

yes, I noticed men in Korean wear insole with 1-2 inches high, so they'll look taller, Men 5'6"-5'8" can only qualify as brand models for catalogues & print ads. Men 5'10" up would qualify as runway models. 2AM's  Seolung & Joowoon, 2PMs Taec Yeon, Nickhun, Chansung & Jun K-these men can do good in modeling. The only problem I see with tall guys are the length of the sleeves, torso is long, broad shoulders & thin waistline. I'd like to style taller guys because it's challenging. This is where stylist's imagination comes in.

SY is quiet? Maybe she just broke off with WY, but eventually they'll alway go back to each other's arm, hmmm.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, chic-chic said:

@kdaddict1 WY is 1.78m tall. He and Junho has the same height. They are the shortest among the members. 

We saw the necklace she used in Beautiful Mind drama, it's almost the same with the necklace WY gave her. 

For WY's Most Wanted DVD, per country is doing a group order. If you're here in the Philippines. Here is the group order info.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfj8xr9sHVgEGpyGUbvp-TVJ2rM56K8O8IsjO5V1_Ju4VUP9g/viewform

@chic-chic is this a solo album of WY? to be honest, I don't find 2PM's songs appealing to me. I like ballads of WY, But I'm willing to support the group-will buy/order.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, chic-chic said:

Hi again! @chic-chic can you tell me which part of the drama did you see the necklace?  If you don't mind, only if you can remember.

• Like 2

Hi..All YY shippers....i just discover this...in 2pm vlive video...around start from 11.00min onward..i noticed junho n junk talking about "Dam" that junk post in ig...(Paldang Dam), they keep pointing to wy while talking...then ..i telling myself i need find out wat they say....so..after searched from twitter for any translation...found this  @Egle0702 in twitter...she traslated:( jwy was the one who suggested going to the dam to the guys)...

So...ladies..(delulu mode)...y wy suggested paldang dam to his member?haaa...

Hope eng sub for that vlive  faster come out...so we can know all wat they say..

• Like 8

Hello everyone. The next chapter is here:blush:

Spoiler
Chapter EIGHT
Wooyoung was up early and went for a shower. Good thing he always carry a bag of clothes in the car, in case the need arises. A habit he developed over the years as an Idol. Seyoung was still sleeping after he finished. He looked at how peaceful she is lying on her right side, her arm exposed from the sheet, hand on top of the pillow he used. He was surprised when she knocked on his door last night and ran in to his arms, hugging him. After the talk they had in her room, he thought Seyoung will hold back. She has always been the type to keep things to herself even if it meant carrying the burden. She has changed. She has become expressive of what her true feelings are when she said she missed him.
Wooyoung got down on his knees next to the bed to look at her closely. He made phantom traces with his finger, starting from her eyebrows down to her nose, lips, and jaw, admiring this exquisite natural work of art. Age suited her. Her fine cheek bone, neck  and olive skin smooth and shimmered in daylight.
Seyoung opened her eyes,saw Wooyoung looking at her. Smiled then became conscious, quickly covered her mouth with the sheet. Wooyoung laughed, reached for the sheet that covering her mouth. Seyoung shook her head no, not letting it go.
"Good morning." Seyoung mumbled under the sheet.
"Good morning. Did you sleep well?"
Seyoung nodded her head, still covering her mouth.
"Are you going to talk to me in mumbles?" Wooyoung asked, looking amused.
"Let me at least gargle." Seyoung said. Quickly got up and went to the bathroom. She then grabbed the toothbrush and toothpaste supply that was in the sink to brush her teeth. Washed her face with warm water to wake herself up. Because of haste, she didn't realize she was only wearing a thin, powder blue silk robe with matching nightie underneath. She gave herself a flick on the head, telling herself what was she thinking, knocking on Wooyoung's room last night, wearing close to nothing.
"Seyoung-ah. Are you okay?" Wooyoung knocking on the door.
"Yes. I'm okay. I'll be out in a second." Seyoung replied.
Wooyoung was sitting in one of the chairs when she came out of the bathroom. He was speaking with somone using the hotel phone, signalling her to wait until he finish the call. Seyoung immediately reached for her jacket to cover her half-naked state and sat on the bed. Wooyoung secretly laughed by her actions.
"I ordered room service." Wooyoung said, after hanging up.
"Thank you." Seyoung replied.
Wooyoung stood to sit next to her on the bed.
"What are we doing for today?" He asked.
"You are not going home yet?"
"No. I told you I'd like to spend time with you. I meant what I said last night."
"What about work?" Seyoung asked.
"It can wait."Wooyoung said. Looking at her, then leaned over to give her a kiss on the cheek."Good morning." He said.
"I'd like to go to the arboretum. I heard it's really beautiful there. I like walking, you see." Seyoung said.
"Okay. Sounds good to me." Wooyoung agreed."What happened last night? I sort of panicked when I saw you outside my door."
"I couldn't sleep. Thinking about you said." Seyoung replied.
"And?"
"You were right. I want  to know, where this leads us. That's why I came."
"Seyoung-ah. Although I meant what I said last night.I don't want to force things. I want you to do it at a pace you are comfortable. Not rushed. No commitment. Just enjoy the moment." Wooyoung said.
"I agree. It might just be a spur of the moment. After not seeing you for a long time."
"It could be that. Or it could be something else. Who knows."
"But what if it will only hurt us in the end?" Seyoung asked.
"Then, it wasn't meant to be." Wooyoung answered.

• Like 6

@Gerry58 I did wonder about that? I was close to ask if you are okay:) Glad to know you are busy with relatives from Aussie land. Do  take your time and enjoy their company..

Off topic-I didn't tell you, last week, some 'scum bucket' of a thing (excuse my language) hit my car in a shopping mall parking lot. And didn't leave any details...grrrr:angry:. It was late in the day, after work. I thought I'd drop by the mall for a bit of retail therapy. I came out and found my car in that state! People are just so rude! I remembered a white SUV parked on my right, parked driving in. I've always been a reverse parker, so when I drive out, I can see people and cars coming or going without twisting my neck. I find it safer. Anyway, insurance paid for it but still I need to pay an out of pocket expenses. Good thing my boss authorised it, allowing me to use one of the fleet car while mine was at the panel beaters. I got my car back yesterday, so all good. 

• Like 5

@kdaddict1- i guess u are a night owl. I am the opposite, up early around 6- 7am, sleep around 10- 11pm. It is a habit for me. U just need to slowly adjust your body clock. Just remember 1 hr before sleeping don't use your computer, just close your eyes and listen to soothing music. U might like to take up yoga, or some exercise- follow sy- go for walk. Don't take pills, will damage your liver. 

@standingtallyy- I will get upset with the bxxx who damage your car, too bad there's no camera in your car. I also busy researching for my trip to south Japan in late sept. Hubby managed to get cheap air ticket. Lucky I didn't go south this month cos got typhoon- many friends message us cos they thought we went there. 

@kho39- padam dam is where yy went. Wow your ears very sharp. Wy remember the place, he recommends to his brothers  :lol:

Sy finally update her ig. Think she got cosmetics from instyle Korea 

• Like 6

@Gerry58 night owl? You can say that again! Hahaha! I do skipping rope regularly no matter how tired i am, no matter how late I reach home, I sweat a lot. Because it's the only exercise that needs a few minutes & you're done. It's double than doing threadmill. 

Just got home, had 2 pcs boiled eggs & jasmine tea , now I'm ready to open & read the next chapter. Really excited. Saw it popped up, when @standingtallyy sent it I was driving, I'm afraid to open the message, I might get caught on CCTV or a police officer, they're strict here in the Phils. Thanks to her & her friend! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, standingtallyy said:

Hello everyone. The next chapter is here:blush:

Reveal hidden contents
Chapter EIGHT
Wooyoung was up early and went for a shower. Good thing he always carry a bag of clothes in the car, in case the need arises. A habit he developed over the years as an Idol. Seyoung was still sleeping after he finished. He looked at how peaceful she is lying on her right side, her arm exposed from the sheet, hand on top of the pillow he used. He was surprised when she knocked on his door last night and ran in to his arms, hugging him. After the talk they had in her room, he thought Seyoung will hold back. She has always been the type to keep things to herself even if it meant carrying the burden. She has changed. She has become expressive of what her true feelings are when she said she missed him.
Wooyoung got down on his knees next to the bed to look at her closely. He made phantom traces with his finger, starting from her eyebrows down to her nose, lips, and jaw, admiring this exquisite natural work of art. Age suited her. Her fine cheek bone, neck  and olive skin smooth and shimmered in daylight.
Seyoung opened her eyes,saw Wooyoung looking at her. Smiled then became conscious, quickly covered her mouth with the sheet. Wooyoung laughed, reached for the sheet that covering her mouth. Seyoung shook her head no, not letting it go.
"Good morning." Seyoung mumbled under the sheet.
"Good morning. Did you sleep well?"
Seyoung nodded her head, still covering her mouth.
"Are you going to talk to me in mumbles?" Wooyoung asked, looking amused.
"Let me at least gargle." Seyoung said. Quickly got up and went to the bathroom. She then grabbed the toothbrush and toothpaste supply that was in the sink to brush her teeth. Washed her face with warm water to wake herself up. Because of haste, she didn't realize she was only wearing a thin, powder blue silk robe with matching nightie underneath. She gave herself a flick on the head, telling herself what was she thinking, knocking on Wooyoung's room last night, wearing close to nothing.
"Seyoung-ah. Are you okay?" Wooyoung knocking on the door.
"Yes. I'm okay. I'll be out in a second." Seyoung replied.
Wooyoung was sitting in one of the chairs when she came out of the bathroom. He was speaking with somone using the hotel phone, signalling her to wait until he finish the call. Seyoung immediately reached for her jacket to cover her half-naked state and sat on the bed. Wooyoung secretly laughed by her actions.
"I ordered room service." Wooyoung said, after hanging up.
"Thank you." Seyoung replied.
Wooyoung stood to sit next to her on the bed.
"What are we doing for today?" He asked.
"You are not going home yet?"
"No. I told you I'd like to spend time with you. I meant what I said last night."
"What about work?" Seyoung asked.
"It can wait."Wooyoung said. Looking at her, then leaned over to give her a kiss on the cheek."Good morning." He said.
"I'd like to go to the arboretum. I heard it's really beautiful there. I like walking, you see." Seyoung said.
"Okay. Sounds good to me." Wooyoung agreed."What happened last night? I sort of panicked when I saw you outside my door."
"I couldn't sleep. Thinking about you said." Seyoung replied.
"And?"
"You were right. I want  to know, where this leads us. That's why I came."
"Seyoung-ah. Although I meant what I said last night.I don't want to force things. I want you to do it at a pace you are comfortable. Not rushed. No commitment. Just enjoy the moment." Wooyoung said.
"I agree. It might just be a spur of the moment. After not seeing you for a long time."
"It could be that. Or it could be something else. Who knows."
"But what if it will only hurt us in the end?" Seyoung asked.
"Then, it wasn't meant to be." Wooyoung answered.

@standingtallyy do you think they did it? My imagination says they didn't. What's up with our Wooyoung-ee? He seems to have control over things this time. On the other hand, our Seyoung-ee became aggressive & initiated the first move. What a twist! 

• Like 4

You will find the answer in this chapter:blush: @kdaddict1

Spoiler

Chapter NINE
"Where have you been?" Chansung asked the moment he entered the recording studio of JYPE building.
"I told you I was in Daejon." Wooyoung replied.
"What were you doing in Daejon?" Taecyon asked.
"I did an errand for my Mom. My Dad's sister lives there."Wooyoung replied.
"You went to see your Aunt?" Nickhun asked.
"For three days?" Junho asked.
"No. Two days.I was at home all day yesterday."Wooyoung replied."Why all these questions? It wasn't like I was gone for a year."
"We are just wondering why all of a sudden you stayed in Daejon for three days." Chansung said.
"Two. He was home yesterday." Junho corrected.
"You all should go there one day. It is nice. Come on let's start." Wooyoung said, pushing Taecyon, Chansung and Junho inside the recording room.
"I smell something fishy." Jun K said to Nickhun while looking at Wooyoung suspiciously.
"I agree." Nickhun agreed. Following behind.

It's been close to a week since the last time Seyoung and Wooyoung talked. They have exchanged numbers before they left Daejon. But since then, neither have heard anything from each other.Seyoung got busy with a magazine photo shoot. She was also asked to appear in a lifestyle TV program from a cable channel. An out door shoot by the Han River. Work did not finish until late in the evening. She was completely knackered by the time she got home.
Seyoung was getting ready for bed when her phone rang. It was Wooyoung.
"Hello." Seyoung answered.
"It's me."
"Hello, It's me." Seyoung replied jokingly.
"How are you?" Wooyoung asked.
"Busy.Tired. And you?"Seyoung asked.
"Busy. But not tired." Wooyoung replied."Is it okay for me to come over?"
"Now?"
"Only if it's okay."
"Okay." Seyoung agreed.
"I am actually outside your apartment complex. But I don't know which building you are."
"How did you know where I live?" Seyoung asked.
"If there's a will, there's a way." Wooyoung replied.
"I'll let you in. See you downstairs."
Seyoung hurriedly changed into less revealing pyjamas, grabbed her jacket and put on her Ugg boots. Phoned Wooyoung and told him which building to go. When she saw his car, she got in and they drove towards the basement parking for visitors. Before heading up to her apartment.
"Come in." Seyoung invited Wooyoung inside.
"Your place is nice." Wooyoung said, taking off his jacket before started looking around.
"Can I get you anything? Water, tea, coffee?" Seyoung offered.
"Water is fine." Wooyoung answered. He walked around looking at her display of acting award trophies and other recognition. The place is predominantly white and a touch of nude colours. A big framed photo of herself, dressed like Audrey Hepburn from the movie Breakfast at Tifanny's is the only wall frame on display.
"Here." Seyoung handing him a bottled water. Wooyoung instead pulled her close in a tight embrace. Smelling her scent.
"I miss you." Wooyoung whispered.
"Wooyoung-ah." Seyoung said.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't be this way.I don't want to force things on you. " Wooyoung apologised, letting go of her and sat in the couch. Seyoung followed.
"Is something bothering you?" Seyoung asked.
"Nothing much.I was only thinking about what  JYP told us at the New Year's eve. He was telling us about getting older and finding ourselves the right woman. And I've been thinking about it ever since." Wooyoung explained.
"And?"
"All these years. I've worked hard. Sometimes, too hard. But at the end of each day,I go home to an empty apartment. Lately, I'm thinking as for who am I doing this for?" Wooyoung turned to look at Seyoung.
"Tell me something I don't know.I had similar conversation with the whole family on New Year's too. We went for dinner at the Hyatt hotel." Seyoung said casually.
"Did you say you were at the Hyatt on NewYer's eve?" Wooyoung asked.
"Yes.Why?" Seyoung asked.
"I was there. That's where we had that conversation with JYP.The entire JYP staff and artists were all there that same night. I didn't go home until about two in the morning." Wooyoung replied.
"We were at the same place at the same time?" Seyoung couldn't believe it.
Wooyoung couldn't contain his emotions after hearing what Seyoung just said. He draw Seyoung into a hug. Then he started kissing the side of her neck, slowly going towards her lips.
"What is fate trying to tell us,Seyoung-ah?" Wooyoung asked in whisper, lips touching.
"I don't know. Tell me. It doesn't have to be in so many words," Seyoung replied, her lips still touching his.
Wooyoung's finger's wrapped around Seyoung's nape pulling her lips deeper against his. He kissed her slowly, languidly, deliberate yet skillful.Then he slipped his tongue to slide along the surface of Seyoung's tongue. Her hand went underneath his shirt, feeling the flat slab of muscle of his stomach. Their touch become bolder, more intense.
"I've need to have you. Right here, right now." Wooyoung gasped.
"Yes." Seyoung can only agree. She is burning with desire for him.Wooyoung moves over Seyoung, layed her on the couch gently without breaking the kiss. A passionate union of two  people ensued that night.

• Like 6

YY friends. VLIVE with English subs. 

Just now, kdaddict1 said:

@chic-chic is this a solo album of WY? to be honest, I don't find 2PM's songs appealing to me. I like ballads of WY, But I'm willing to support the group-will buy/order.

It's a DVD that includes the ff

-  Fancam of activity in 2015 to Fancam of 'Party Shots' solo activities in Korea and Japan in 2017 

- Including unpublished video & editing video & stage full video.

Mini Photo book 48P / New light stick name sheet of Woo young, 2P / Lenticular Photo card / electromagnetic wave blocking sticker (fan art by ㅂㄹ)

- Special gifts 

• Like 6