[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@kho39-  oh another new YY shipper, very warm welcome. Don't think sy will appear in 2pm concerts esp in Korea where everyone knows her. 

@pammie69- my hubby agrees too. Say I watched too many dramas :)

That's why I can recommend good ones to friends. 

finally get to see sy pitching a baseball- look at her slim legs in tights 

Notice her cap has a W on it! 

• Like 6

55 minutes ago, Gerry58 said:

@kho39-  oh another new YY shipper, very warm welcome. Don't think sy will appear in 2pm concerts esp in Korea where everyone knows her. 

@Gerry58 ,did you notice her tees? The 1st 2 letters a 'W' & 'Y'.  Heehee.:tongue:

I would like to have some free time like you, can watch movies or interesting dramas too!!!  If you can do so, why not? :D

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

@Gerry58 Do you know when this picture's taken?

A coincidence "W" :D

• Like 3

It's good she's invited again. She's so pretty. She stood out because she's left handed. 

More pictures. She's always associated with WY which make me happy haha. It's also a coincidence that the team name starts with WY.

cr parkseyoungland

DCOg7KyUQAAi2tC.jpg

DCOiLKYUIAAXqTv.jpg

DCOiLKWUAAA_vEf.jpg

DCOg61RVwAAo-Ra.jpg

DCNKHopWAAAIEV-.jpg\

DCNKHoiW0AIBbDP.jpg

DCNKtbuWAAE7QGa.jpg

DCMdw1CVwAAR2-E.jpg

DCMdw15V0AEWoaX.jpg

DCMdw2DV0AAuzuN.jpg

DCMdaldUwAADLDe.jpg

DCMda3QUMAE4Imy.jpg

DCMdbEBUwAASbSl.jpg

Video

• Like 4

YY fan art

Good morning everyone 

Glad there are so many news articles about sy. Though it is a small affair, it is good for public to see her. Sy is good in sports, her 1 throw is perfect  :lol:. Her wholesome look suits this type of family affairs, wish she act in family dramas next. Wy also has good reputation with his clean cut look 

• Like 7

Nice! Do idols sometimes think about jumping out of their fence & shout.....FREEDOM!!!!!? I guess almost all them does. After one becomes popular & wealthy, after all those years of training being away from their families... I can say that they don't even had the chance of loving themselves, why? Because if one becomes an idol, you will definitely become fans belonging. You'll give up yourself & becomes an item. How sad...they can't even go to places freely, unnoticed. Afterwhich theyll realized that FAME is not everything. :cry:

• Like 4

@kdaddict1 That's the sad life of an idol. Agencies market idols as fans belonging. Even the established and wealthy idols still can't be free. Take for example Sungmin of Super Junior. He married last 2014 but now fans still hate him and his wife. They even had a petition to remove him from the group. 

Some Jeju pictures. I wonder why she doesnt have photos with LSY hahaha

DCGR56kV0AAR1_c.jpg

DCGSFgsU0AAhF9j.jpg\]

DCGSFgnUIAA49WA.jpg

Another dating news for FT island member.  What I like about the new couple is they did not hide behind a mask when dating. They are so free dating. 

• Like 2

@kdaddict1 up to now it really bothers me what their way of thinking is. Idols grow old and fame eventually wears off, so are the fans. How could they condemn an idol 'for having a life'. Getting married and have family of their own. Truly bizarre.

That SJ member wasn't fazed (or maybe he was, at first) but I remembered he wrote a letter to the fans to announce his marriage. He did not allow fans dictate his life and went on with it (as he should). I hope these high profile idols that are of marriageable age do the same.

@chic-chic I'm the same, why no photo with LSY :D

• Like 4

17 hours ago, chic-chic said:

It's good she's invited again. She's so pretty. She stood out because she's left handed. 

More pictures. She's always associated with WY which make me happy haha. It's also a coincidence that the team name starts with WY.

cr parkseyoungland

DCOg7KyUQAAi2tC.jpg

DCOiLKYUIAAXqTv.jpg

DCOiLKWUAAA_vEf.jpg

DCOg61RVwAAo-Ra.jpg

DCNKHopWAAAIEV-.jpg\

DCNKHoiW0AIBbDP.jpg

DCNKtbuWAAE7QGa.jpg

DCMdw1CVwAAR2-E.jpg

DCMdw15V0AEWoaX.jpg

DCMdw2DV0AAuzuN.jpg

DCMdaldUwAADLDe.jpg

DCMda3QUMAE4Imy.jpg

DCMdbEBUwAASbSl.jpg

Video

@Gerry58 sorry but There's no other man I could think of for SY except WY

• Like 4

Good morning YY Nation 

@chic-chic- just kidding. My no.1 choice for sy is wy but as long as she is happy, will accept whoever she wants to date

Just read about the ages of actresses in lead roles are getting younger. That's because they want to save cost. Younger and inexperienced female leads don't demand such high pay. Guess they prefer to pay for high lister actor and pair with cheaper female. Pity those older actresses. The rich top tier can survive but looks like acting career is very short lived esp for females. Most will get married and retire. 

But not all dramas- think those with famous writer e.g. Goblin will have bigger budget and sponsors. 

I also notice the trend to have lots of kissing scenes to attract viewers. Now the actresses need to be good kissers and pretty but these still cannot attract viewers if storyline isn't good 

• Like 3

Also nowadays most drama production choose idols as the main leads instead of actress/actors. They are using their popularity to gain attention on the drama. Just for example the next installment of School Series  - School 2017. The main casts consist of rookie idols. I feel bad to those rookie actors/actresses who are not able to get a break because of this. Actors/actresses needs other sources of income since it's hard to get work.

• Like 1

Very lovely, dong that first pitch.  She is excited, and very capable.   i keep staring at her with a girl crush, thank you to all for putting up the  pix and vids.    I wish SY can star in another drama soon.   Also, I recall in School 2013 that she played a student who excels.  If she can cameo for a few eps as someone that the students of School 2017 encounter and look up to, I would appreciate it as well. 

WY tugged at my heartstrings when he cried.  The military is a reality all of them (except Khun) will face, but  they are not going in together which means they will be incomplete for a long while. :huh:   But that said, 2PM is a highly recognizable name,  the loyalty of fans of all 6 of them will remain, for a long, long  time to come.  

• Like 2