[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

:D hahaha, Wy had many photos with girls.

I agree with you @Gerry58, Wy still kept the distance.

Last night I tried to look at both Sy or Wy photos with other girl/man, to compare with their photo together.

And I found myself love them more (fans feeling :wub:)

• Like 5

3 hours ago, chic-chic said:

One more haha

null_zps582e0fa7.jpg

null_zpsaf13b73c.jpg

This pic makes my heart melts.

They have been creating their wonderful love story as a couple.

Eventhough it was just a show in the past, it felt real.

Even in the future, wgm will always become their sweet memories.

@chic-chic You're Daebak.

I'm gonna miss them together, more and more.

But, It's ok, for now on, lets just watch Mr Jang concert with his 2PM members, while waiting Miss Park news.

• Like 4

@yun84 I miss them too. So once in a while it's good to re-watch their videos and see pictures of them. Another 2pm concert tonight. Hope there are streaming despite TY noticing a lot doing it hehehe. 

@Gerry58  A lot of international fans came because it would be their last set of concerts together. Next would still be on 2021. Fun and sad at the same time. I think the  one on June 11 would be really emotional for both 2pm and the fans since it would the last. Since there were a lot of international fans, members were asking Junho to speak in English. As we know, Junho is not really speaking English. He tried and it's cute

• Like 3

@yun84- we all rewatch YY Wgm if we miss them plus some videos done by fans. If nothing, just rewatch Sy's past dramas or 2pm :)

We are used to it esp when waiting for sy to get another drama. Have u watch other couples Wgm? 

@chic-chic- the last concert will be very emotional, hope everyone don't cry too much. 

found this- 2pm doing the pyramid without jun.k and khun tore his shirt to show off his sexy body :lol:

• Like 2

Fan account DAY 3 concert cr: nuneo_trans

recent updates: ty/cs/nk: drama filming jh: wisdom teeth, japan tour prep mj: recovering wy: 2pm support

wy: if you want to see my concert/album/etc. in korea, please upload a message to the jyp website!\

"famous" guests: some of 3mad cast (ty), pd of abu dhabi show wy/nk were on, jh's parents!

they're making wooyoung do sexy lady... members providing the backing track and everything LOL

talking about wy gets REALLY emotional during his part in without u and then mj comes in and quietly says "i'm gonna be ok..

jh: these are the last concerts before we go to the army, but don’t be sad, since each of us will fill the stage individual\

ty: i haven’t said this before, but my enlistment date has come out. i pushed it back because of this concert, so this is it

ty: i’ll be back with a bright smile. let’s wait for that day! thank you

• Like 5

@Gerry58 Hihihi,actually not yet. I rarely watch Korean drama/movie/reality show or something like that before this. The first time I watched Seyoung in her drama GD at 2017 (hohoo, the drama has ended several years ago). It was love at the first sight :D, just felt falling in love with her acting and her beauty. Then I looked for who she is, read some news/articles about her. Tadaaa, I found her with Wy at wgm :blush:

After that, I started to enjoy 2PM's song. My fav is "The Time We have spent together".

But the most fav song is "two hand intertwined" :D

And here I'm now.

Which wgm couple do you recommend for me to watch?

• Like 3

@yun84 Just to share hehehe. For me personally,  I enjoyed these WGM couples - Taecgui, Hongki-Mina, Khunturia, Teuksora, Jota and JinKyung, Jonghyun and GSY. These are the couple I've watched fully for the others I just watched some episodes. 

If you have enjoyed 2PM, you can start watching Real 2PM show. You'll really enjoy their dorkiness in the show. These are their earlier shows.

• Like 3

Good morning YY Nation- new start of the week

@chic-chic- wow WY's female admirers are getting younger :lol: He is too cute and naughty that's why all the ladies like him and want his photos

Very sad to know Taec is going to enlist soon. Looks like jun.k has to wait till his arm heals, maybe he enlist with wy? 

@yun84- I watch almost every couple- some boring ones I fast forward. I recommend u to watch all 2pm members- khuntoria (khun & Victoria) they were loving, Taecgui though u can see Taec wasn't into gg, she cried and didn't want him to go.

Wy is still the best hubby (sorry if I am bias). The Adam couple, Teuksora even though Kang sora already dating hyun bin, most of earlier season cos most couples are older. After YY u get a lot of young idols, just watch and compare esp the ending. I love to see how they say goodbye- most will just hug or a peck on the cheek. 

• Like 2

Considering how 2PM built their fame for 8 years, am positive 6 Nights will be a success!  WY is playful nd in a great mood!   Thank you for the clips!   

SY went ninja again, I hope she reappears soon, in mags first, then another great role, very soon.  

• Like 3

@chic-chic- the actor in black next to Chansung went Mongolia with sy. Looks like they have mutual friends :)

@hazeljrr_c922- sy very quiet. Hopefully she is looking into new dramas. Read ngm's new drama - 2 actresses reject the lead. Maybe they should consider sy cos ngm knows her from Wgm days. They will have good rapport and comfortable with each other. The role is prosecutor- not much different from Whisper.

Saw LSY and ky both in high demand after Whisper ends. Both did variety show plus appear in many magazines 

This shows sy is a lucky charm. All actors who finished a drama with her gets more famous even Jang hyuk after bm he got a hit with Voice and YHM also got a hit with Tunnel. Not forgetting lee sang woo, kim woo bin, lee Jong sub etc 

• Like 3