[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

21 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

@chic-chic- Hope can translate what the Japanese magazine say about wy

found this video 

Watching this video made me think that LBY might have minor plastic surgery. I noticed the difference immediately. Her nose and jaw line is a lot contoured than it was. Seyoung looked the same, a natural beauty.

• Like 4

Guest elenskivios38

:heart::wub::heart: HAPPY 3YEARS ANNIVERSARY  2YOUNG Wooyoung and Seyoung.May your special 

love full of fantasy last forever! Happy being TOGETHER YYNATION .IM glad all back with badge.GO! GO! GO!

YYNATION ...nothing can stop as now.This forum stood the test of time. FIGHTING !!!

WY keeps on explaining to fans his songs especially if it's about falling in love. Then keeps on asking them if it's ok. Seeing the reactions of  fans, I now understands why he keep on saying he doesn't have a gf. If he has one he'll be murdered as well as the girl. A girlfriend of an idol should really have a lot of patience and understanding haha. 

C8_I4WIVoAEPB5E.jpg

• Like 5

Good Monday morning YY Nation 

Funny now looking forward to Mon & Tue cos got Whisper tonight  :)

@chic-chic thanks for translating WY's speech. Wow the fans are scary, he told them he is 28, they should approve his dating. I keep telling my son to date and he is way younger, my nephew at 23 already got steady girlfriend  :wink:

WY's words very inconsistent- one moment say no gf, then say he got experience- not sure what he say is true. 

Did this for YY anniversary 

• Like 5

Just read that staff of another low rating drama God of Noodles didn't get their pay, seems they made losses. I remember bm got delay payment but at least they still get their money. The Chinese ban seems to have bad effect on kdramas and Kpop. Hopefully Whisper continues to do well and they gets lots of endorsements, not going to complain about too much advertisements before they screen the drama

tonight LSY got stabbed 

• Like 3

@Gerry58 WY seems to confuse Hottest and YYNation with his words hahaha. But what I have observed about the fans reactions is that they also doubt him whenever his saying he doesn't have a girlfriend or the song it's not about him haha.   He is  joking with the fans so they are joking with him too with haha. 

Wooyoung working on his birthday. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Gerry58 said:

@standingtallyy- seems like wy is the only 2pm members to mention about gf during his solo. Don't recall jun.k, Taec or junho right? So he is one of those dating :wink: He change subject when he saw the fans don't like it. 

Or even Chansung or Nickhun....WY is always the subject of their taunts when it comes to girls.Upto now, he is torn between spilling it all out and (still) testing the waters when it comes to his relationships.

***A related topic - I happen to back read here the article about the wife of an Idol on how she couldn't even go out to see a doctor when she was pregnant in the fear of getting attacked by obsessed fans. How sad and so not fair was that to the wife? Poor woman!

• Like 3

@Gerry58 It's possible that he saying he doesn't have a girlfriend is not true hahaha. He's not really consistent .  It seems he's really testing fans reactions. He's an idol after all. 

He's the only one who keeps on talking about a girlfriend. Other member doesn't even talk about that topic on concerts. He's being so obvious haha.

Another talk time when he's talking about falling in love cr jngwyng

C9FCP7DUIAA02-C.jpg

Other parts. He's funny. 

C9DTL6aVYAALO9D.jpg

C9CykgyVoAAr26e.jpg

C9Cw6oHU0AA78bU.jpg

C9CwUocUMAA_717.jpg

• Like 4

Josei Jishin K☆STAR LOVERS - 2PM Wooyoung Interview. Too bad no English subs

Wow he's doing good

Sold out tickets with 16,000 attendees in 2 days

Wooyoung said in Tsurube's radio that he designed his own outfits for his solo tour this time.

C9CmuHEUwAEXkoY.jpg C9Cmu8uUAAAFogY.jpg

C9CmvqIUQAIU6ij.jpg

C9CagVWVoAAdaSa.jpg

• Like 5

Good morning everyone :)

@chic-chic- Glad WY's concerts sold out, he is very popular with the Japanese. Wow he must be lonely, keeps talking about gf

Saw a newcomer @tomastamm- thanks for your post, please join us often

Last night saw Whisper live, very intense, will be watching again when it is sub. Then I will comment

Last night's rating is out- so fast. Still no. 1. Now more people are watching.

Saw 2 episodes of Chicago typewriter, love the beginning, 2nd episode a bit slow. 

• Like 3

Episode 5 not much development for CSY. More on main leads, they still don't trust each other. Kwon Yul's character trying to bribe yj to betray Dong joon in exchange for her father's release. They set a trap for DJ but in the end YJ went to save him. Luckily she did cos he was stabbed and would have died.

Sy looks beautiful in black lace dress drinking wine. Yes she cries beautifully. Was watching another actress doing the crying scene- all I can see are her teeth. :)

Wish her stylist let down her hair. 1st pic she was wearing a short black miniskirt but the camera moves so fast, cannot have a good look. Also prefer they tone down her makeup, didn't like the pink eye shadow under her eyes.  Hope tonight will see more of sy. I notice there is a small indent on lby's right eye, that's why her eyes look a bit off. 

• Like 2