[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@chic-chic- thanks, love reading the interview. Taec is right in describing wy as the lubricant oil that keeps everyone together. He gets along really well with everyone and doesn't play favorites. He provides laughter and shows his creativity. Everyone loves Wy 

Can do a favour? Can u go update Seyoung's forum under actor. I tried many times but the page keeps crashing. I deleted cookies and on/off my iPad but still doesn't work. I have no problem in YY or drama forum. If problem still persists, then must alert the admin to trouble shoot cos mon will have lots of her photos 

• Like 2

@chic-chic- sorry got to trouble u to update Sy's thread till I find out what's wrong with my iPad, I am the only one doing so now. Thanks 

looks like we are getting more photos of wy cos he is stepping up promotion of his solo

Tomorrow we finally get to see sy on Whisper- our long wait is over.

Hope they get many viewers and rating is good 

• Like 5

@Gerry58 thank you for posting Whisper press conference. Noticed, Seyoung seem a little conscious of her see through top, was a little fidgety, fixing her suit jacket :D.I wish her stylist got Seyoung to wear a dress like she did during the BM press con.

***LBY looked great and comfortable in her D&G dress, a whopping $5,000 price tag apparently :o

• Like 3

@standingtallyy- $5,000 for the dress not counting the shoes- branded and very expensive. She is lucky to get the good sponsors plus her company and fans donated lots of rice. LSY also got lots of rice. Guess for popular celebs these are the perks. For sy I didn't see Hunus giving her flowers or rice. Anyway she doesn't seem to mind. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, standingtallyy said:

@Gerry58 Shoes is about $700. So it's their individual agencies who gave all those rice. HUNUS is a little stingy? :D

Think the rice donation are from fans. Hunus should at least give her flowers, saw lby's agency post on their IG. Hunus doesn't update on website or IG anymore, maybe sy didn't want but as long as she is happy with them, that's ok. Seems this year alone, many actors change agency. Must be competition very keen, some agencies not working very hard to get projects. Luckily sy is doing fine. 

• Like 1

@chic-chic- thanks for WY's photos- he looks younger and so cute. The Japanese stylist is good, his clothes are very simple and he looks good with short hair 

Tonight we can finally watch Whisper, let's pray that the rating is good cos now lots of competition. 

• Like 4

@chic-chicTried countless times to access Seyoung's forum but the page just keep crashing. Ask my son's help but he can't find anything wrong and I even borrow my hubby's iPad (his is newer) but still the same. So everyone please help update Sy's page in actor's forum if u see her new photos. So she can gain new fans like junho.

Sad to see that this week will be the ending of Chief Kim. Junho did a great job as an actor. 

• Like 3

[TRANS] CanCam May 2017 - Wooyoung Interview

Solo Mini Album 「Party Shots」 to be released soon!
CRAZY PARTY with WOOYOUNG (From 2PM)

tumblr_inline_ongdll9Dso1qctgyv_500.jpg

「“Party Shots” is a song that tells you to enjoy like crazy without thinking about anything」
The title song 「Party Shots」 is a song about forgetting oneself while just having fun like crazy♪ In the midst of deciding the title, I was struck with an idea to try combining the words “party” and “shots” from shot glass! After that, I checked my English with my (2PM’s) members Taecyeon and Nichkhun just to make sure, and they told me that “Party Shots” can also mean “big party.” (laughs) That’s how I came up with my song title this time!

「Whenever I go to parties, I just want to dance! (laughs)」
I think I don’t pay particular attention to my fashion when I go to parties. Because I just want to dance. (laughs) I don’t mind being alone, but when you dance, your company gets bigger and bigger, and before you even know it, you’re already friends with everyone. How about doing a party with the Cancam readers? Everyone~ Please come to my house! (laughs) I’ll do the DJ scratching and liven up the party♪

「I want to be an artist who continues to do what he wants to do」
As a 2PM member, we had our Tokyo Dome concert last October as our final activity in Japan for the meantime. I think there wasn’t any pressure. But when I think that we couldn’t be together as 6 for a while after that, I got lonely and it felt like there was a hole left in my heart. Looking back now, all I could do was focus on the concert since my will to come back someday as 6 is bigger. As a solo artist, I want to continue the things I truly want to do. I want to be an artist who can express his own self freely.

tumblr_inline_ongdly6Pb31qctgyv_500.jpg

「There is no correct answer in life. That’s why, shouldn’t it be okay whatever I choose?」
If I were to explain briefly my new mini album 「Party Shots」, the content of this album would be “I expressed everything I want to convey through music!” If there is the title song 「Party Shots」 which is a fully fun dance song, there are also hip hop-like and ballad songs. I think it really gives off a very free feeling. I believe that there is no correct answer in life. (laughs) Since there is no such thing as correct answers, it’s important to do the music that I really want to do! That’s why this mini album is filled with that feeling of mine. I, myself, was extremely satisfied with the content of my previous work 「R.O.S.E」, so when I was producing the new album, I honestly felt pressured. But at the same time, my determination of wanting to do music more got even bigger. Since my previous single, I think my musicianship was more broadened. I’d be happy if a gap will be felt from my first album to the point that people would think “Is this produced by a different person?” ♪

JPN-ENG: Yumi

Scans by 2PMAlways

• Like 4

@chic-chic- love WY's answers to his interview. He still prefers performing as a group. His range of music has widen cos he listens to more LP, that helps in composing. Glad he is trying new things and doing what he loves - composing. Can't wait to hear his new songs 

• Like 1

Hey guys- just read YHM and BJH both dating after MDGSW- remember they denied at first??

Glad to see another actor couple. Bet sy knows cos she is friends with both of them

Hope this means more people will go watch MDGSW  :D

• Like 3