[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Looking forward to SY in one of the forests of Mongolia  in Law of the Jungle.   The first female I will follow.   TBH I watched some cuts of Jackson, Jinwoon, Jota, Chansung.  Yes they are roughing it, there have been injuries in the past but nothing major. It helps when they are quick and physically capable, but at the same time being aware of surroundings. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, blame2pm said:

Seyoung's manager finally confirmed her filming schedule. Our Support Truck will take place tomorrow at noon!!! :w00t:

YAYYYY... Thanks dear!! 

giphy.gif

I don't know why but I feel nervous... Shes' going to find out about YY Nation .... I have lots of X-rated post here!! hahaa!! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

Just watched episode 12- shocking truth about Dr Lee- apparently his surgery when young was ok, the father's friend misdiagnosed him and told elder Dr Lee the wrong thing. 

Some people claimed kmj knows but hid the truth. I saw the flashback when she read the news article- it clearly said dr Lee's frontal lobe was damaged plus the MRI. So she also was deceived. When she found out, she told Dr Lee. Hope next week, they clarify so kmj won't be wrongly accused. 

2 more episodes to go, hope they finished it properly esp the stem cell, dr Hyun, elder Dr Lee, kmj and that lady researcher who pretend to be dead. Hope no cheesy romance 

• Like 5

That's really great news @blame2pm. Thanks to all of you ladies who are behind this. Well done :thumbsup:. I hope Seyoung will post with the food truck on IG and Twitter :blush:

Satisfied with Ep 12. KMJ's revelation was the turning point. She can't lie about the MRI result. Poor Young Oh and older Dr. Lee. They've been deceived. 

• Like 7

58 minutes ago, ujiyus1 said:

YAYYYY... Thanks dear!! 

I don't know why but I feel nervous... Shes' going to find out about YY Nation .... I have lots of X-rated post here!! hahaa!! :sweatingbullets:

HAHAHA OMG me too! I guess I'll be up late tonight to delete some posts. Lol. 

@standingtallyy I'm excited but nervous too. Hope her shooting schedule isnt tight and she'll get to see it. Then I hope she likes it. :sweatingbullets:

@yyluv thank you to you too for getting the word to China fans and getting us more contributors! 

• Like 7

@blame2pm Thanks a lot for starting the food truck project for Seyoung. She'll find out that YY Nation still exists even after 2 years. Amazing you have ways to contact Seyoung's manager. 

Hope to see it posted on IG or Twitter. I really wanted to see how it looks like. I also want to see it being featured in a news site hehe. 

@ujiyus1 LOL on the x-rated posts. There's a lot of those posts here hahaha. It would take forever to delete them. :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 8

Good morning everyone  :)

Really eager to see sy today. Hope there will be a news article covering the food truck. @blame2pm thanks for all your hard work. Episode 12 is good cos kmj got more screen time and I am happy she got new project even before BM wraps up. 

@pwnkl- yes congrats to solim couple for reuniting in a drama. YY couple can only reunite if they both do variety or a duet since wy doesn't like to act. Well we pray hard, maybe someone will put them in running man or MC for music show? 

I saw law of the jungle- episode with AOA girl- practically all about her, her endorsement, how pretty she is. The guys all fangirl her and she gets special treatment- the host even makes her a bed.

Chansung was obviously not interested, he just sleep when there's nothing to do but he is so helpful, climbing coconut trees ( quite dangerous, was afraid he will fall). Don't think wy will like surviving in the wild unless got sy to take care of him.

Hope sy is fully prepared- bring hat, UV cream, moisturizer, mosquitos repellent etc. Wonder whether can see her diving but maybe in Mongolia they go to the mountains or desert? 

• Like 7

Support is pouring in for the BM cast. That's really good to see that despite the early finish, fans are extending appreciation to all actors and production team of their hard work. The food truck will add in boosting the morale of our Park Seyoung :)

@Gerry58 items you mentioned are a MUST have for them. They are not allowed to bring any food though (some tried to sneak it in their backpacks :D) even a sachet of soup base powder. They have to eat what edible food they find in the jungle. In some episodes, they find passion fruits, cassavas, papaya, sugar cane and even pineapple. And those big coconut crabs too.

• Like 6

Food truck there now, nice!!!  Love the standee, with love,  YY nation and the flags.   my hope is she has a pix with the food truck.   :heart: YY nation!!

A few IGs before this, on this page, noticed SY, YHM, and 2 docs of 5.  Reminds me of the 5 chatty docs and all that pizza, chips, junk food, candy they ate in all those takes and  outtakes throughout BM's eps lol.  

Speaking of Mongolia, I think and hope that the staff and local guides ensure there are no wild animals the likes of bears and wolves and venomous creatures  typical of northern forests.   If they will be near a river there will be good flora and fauna, birds and fish.   Am sure production staff will keep them safe, with the place already staked out,  for all we know, to keep dangerous animals away.  Fingers crossed.  

• Like 5