[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Thanks for sharing the clips of the drama. I have not watched it so I am just waiting for SY's clips. 

JH and SY's scenes have more "kilig" factor then JH and PSD scenes. Their scenes give this romantic feeling of excitement than the lead actress. :wub: I am glad JH character is still has interactions with SY as his doctor. 

I just hope they JH and SY have a drama together hehe. 

• Like 3

Episode 11 subs are out

Ya they going gaga cos jinsung kiss dr lee

What happened to the hospital investigation- I understand dr Lee is busy with the patients but jinsung is so free to date, if she can't do it, then pass to the real detectives to investigate- now only 3 episodes left- I want to know what happened to the stem cells program 

• Like 3

Episode 11 rating 3.4%- I expected it won't go up cos too much about jinsung and dr Lee's romance and new patients, at least the nurse and the young doc has more screen time. I like that they show discrimination against pregnant staff, surrogate mother, the rich and poor divide, foreign funds into research etc. Seems they forgot about getting the murderer, the father/ son relationship, etc. What about the female researcher who pretended to die? What about the research and dr Hyun?

KMJ appeared briefly- just to show dr Lee is still the same, very wasted. 

• Like 2

Drama spoiler JH and PSD kissing scene. I want JH and SY haha

Spoiler

Park So-dam and Jang Hyeok kissed.

"Beautiful Mind" Lee Yeong-oh (Jang Hyeok) confessed his love to Hye Jin-seong (Park So-dam).

He told her, "I think I am in love with you" and Gye Jin-seong said, "I don't know about this".

The two spent time together playing basketball and Lee Yeong-oh was worried she might reject him.

Gye Jin-seong however, kissed him and said, "This is my answer. I am not ready as well, but I would like to start with you".

photo750303.jpg

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-beautiful-mind-jang-hyeok-and-park-so-dam-s-kiss-scene-97094.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

• Like 1

@chic-chic- i rather she didn't cos kmj will get more hate. I don't foresee kmj getting back with dr Lee, hopefully they can remain friends.

Just don't like the bias comments- they say kmj lied about the MRI results- oh please -dr Lee can read himself cos he is a doc. Don't think kmj wants him back- they want to show his medical problem still the same, only maybe he can feel 'something'.

Hope tonight no more cheesy romance, they show that to please the audience but I feel it is too rushed. 

Better show more kmj cos everytime they show jinsung the rating still don't improve- still over 3%, with kmj  

at least got over 4%, almost 5%. They don't realise the Korean guys like to look at pretty face

• Like 2

Just saw some snippets of the 'other' show- wow they all dressed in doctors uniforms but all they ever did is talk about love, you do see them in hospital but only visiting the patients, then you have the handsome doctor at home, exercising in his gym- you get to see his beautiful house and bathroom- this is what most viewers like!!!

Talking about great dramas- loving The Good Wife- very interesting cases, all solved in 1 episode, very fast moving, also great actors like BM but I get to see lots of beautiful office wears, the lead actress wears nice strappy heels and there is a sexy secretary in tight fitting pants. BM only got sy but she always in white coat, can't even admire her clothing and jinsung in pants. Taec's show got even higher rating than BM, he is so handsome that's why. 

• Like 3

All I can say about ep 11 is that the 2  medical cases were interesting and that Nurse Jang and the young doctor got their stories told,  and they did a good job as actors.  

i think KMJ got the diagnosis right, no such thing as manipulating results.  LYO is a neurosurgeon and he knows what he sees.   His injury will stay that way, which is realistic.   He can continue trying, as he has been, so that doctor's bedside manners toward patients improve.  The romance between the the leads...It isn't working for me.    If it were a more senior detective say 10 yrs older than PSD, I might buy it.  There as so many good actresses in that age range.   The only thing good about JS as a character is that she is conciously trying not to misjudge and tries to treat him normally.    JH is always awesome and PSD needs a role more her age that will fit her.

That said, SY is a character actress, she deserves lead in a good project,  with a male lead as charismatic as her.  Something  that will showcase her very well. 

• Like 3

@chic-chic Mongolia is between China and Russia- a lot of desert and harsh weather- seems have to bring UV protection cos got lots of sunlight, nights can be cold. They got vast pieces of land, lots of animals eg horses, cattle. Food not so great- lots of mutton, milk from animals. The roads are rough so sy has to experience hardship - she might like it, we get to see her true nature

• Like 1