[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@Gerry58 That's really sad news. Thank God indeed PSY was only second lead, well - she is honestly, just a support. You barely see her there. I noticed as well that YHM is not as visible in this weeks episodes. The previous controversy involving PSD wasn't much of a help, I think. Was the revelation of who the culprit of those deaths too soon? Especially when it was the selling factor? The medical mystery has shifted to a love story by adding those 'cheesy' scenes of the two leads. But skipping LYO/JS, I still like the story. Well, put into consideration, previous dramas like Producers and Ex-Girlfriends Club ended at 12 episodes only despite A-list actors starring in it.

Those glasses Seyoung used, Wooyoung have few fan pics wearing similar frame. How bizarre :). Sorry to burst our bubble though, but with different prescription glasses, Seyoung can't 'borrow' Wooyoung's unfortunately or she'll get headaches and feel dizzy. Unless, both went to same optometrist and chose same eyeglass frames for 'couple' look. :D:D

• Like 4

@standingtallyy- personally I don't mind the cut cos we seldom get to see sy, better end fast, then she can do another better drama.

Storyline started with wrong heroine- by the time they change her, it is too late cos many viewers drop out. Also the murders were solved early so nothing else to see. With Signal, everytime a case gets solved, there is a new murder- so very interesting. I am not interested to see too much romance. 

The viewers want to see pretty and handsome faces and their fashions in addition to good acting. They have sy and YHM but  show very little.  Episode 9 - sy just walk past, maybe people got fed up and didn't watch episode 10. I also stayed up to watch her, telling myself I give them 2 more episodes, if still no sy, I will drop it cos I have so many dramas to watch. Just feel sorry for Jang hyuk.

Kbs must be losing out on advertising, so they cut and change to another drama. It will be embarrassing if the rating drop some more. 

• Like 4

No wonder very little promotion from Kbs- didn't see the actors appearing in variety shows or entertainment tonight, also no bts and 1 OST. Only sy got to appear on Koreanbuzz. 

The people on the forum want to complain but they are mostly international fans.

We see what happens, wait for news

• Like 2

Looks like it @hazeljrr_c922. All will be resolved in 4 episodes.

I did some fast forwarding too :) Not against JH, but his scenes with PSD is a bit too cheesy for my taste, hehehe.

Is it only PSY who did a TV promotion after BM broadcasted? I noticed though on Ep 9, Seyoung seem to be one of the product endorser of Nivea. And with what your observation too @Gerry58 the ratings picked up when KMJ's story was shown...

• Like 4

I haven't checked the drama forum for days now. I don't find it interesting anymore. I haven't watched the drama too. I am just waiting for Seyoung clips here. Cutting it by two episodes is really bad.  Too bad for JH. I think this is the lowest rating drama he ever had.

How about the food truck. I think it won't reach SY by then. 

• Like 3

Good morning YY friends. :)

@chic-chic- I also don't post much at drama forum cos too many bias comments bashing kmj and too many gushing praises on jinsung. They seem to forget that girl gave away evidence and her wrongful arrests. I also lost interest since I don't see SY. 

Poor Jang hyuk. This drama got the lowest rating in his career and even getting cut. No wonder a lot of actors turned down the role cos they know their reputation/next drama will be affected. Lucky everyone praise Jh's acting and he is very popular so he won't be affected. He got lots of offer. PSD will be stressed  her next drama airing soon.  Sy and YHM got lots of fans, they will also get other drama offers. KMJ is well known now, everytime she appears, the rating goes up.

Already some people post on Sy's IG saying don't cut BM but she can't do anything. They even cut her screen time to promote the other one. It is like CITT - the lead actor got cut.

If only 4 episodes left- they have to expose what happened to the research, repair father/son relationship and have romance with 2 leads, will be very rushed. Don't think international fans will make Kbs change their mind- cos mbc and sbs doing well with their dramas. Not sure about the food truck though, send earlier? 

• Like 4

INFO :

2016 JYPNATION TALK LIVE 'MIX&MATCH' - Nichkhun & Wooyoung! @ 25th July 10 PM (KST)

2PM will do a cover in the MBC “Korean Music Wave in Fukuoka” Special at the end of July.The flyer says “dream collaboration” so they might collaborate with either EXID, Mamamoo or Infinite (?)
cr:thariamon

13669234_1235108549845426_32258662440330

• Like 3

Hi guys...yeah I read that BM is thinking of cutting episodes. :tears: 

Regarding the food truck, company is already in talks with Seyoung's manager to get her schedule next week and when we can do the support day. If its not on the day of her birthday, the food truck will still proceed earlier...within next week. But the food truck company said not to worry yet about the drama being cut short...so hopefully she still has some filming to do next week. And we can do the food truck then. 

So yeah, its the last day to contribute if you are still interested to do so. :)

• Like 4

Suddenly so much publicity for BM - read the comments and hopefully more people will tune to watch out of curiosity. Happy the actors are holding up well. 

Just finish watching Uncontrollably fond- nice OST every episode, beautiful scenery, pretty Suzy, nice fashion, 2 handsome actors and even a cute dog. No wonder the rating is good even though the story is not new- the guy is dying. Still got Taec's drama to watch- read he got 2 kissing scenes already :D

• Like 3

BM- Seems almost confirm they cut to 14 episodes to reduce production costs, staff salary etc. Must be they don't make much from advertising. 

Hope they tie up all loose ends, cut the romance and the minor characters, focus more on 2nd leads and the father. Give KMJ more screen time and good ending. Hope they also study where they go wrong 

• Like 2