[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

LOL! I'm having those moment that I need to defend KMJ from the drama forum.It seems to me that the lady skipped the part that explained KMJ's reasons for 'betrayal' on LYO. I was very polite and careful of my words so as not to get bashed or create friction:blush:

• Like 4

@standingtallyy- they keep mentioning the romance of js and Dr Lee, keep bashing kmj and now Dr Hyun (he less).  As though the drama only these 2 people. Seems they want to promote her, keep praising even though her character is irritating. I feel js doesn't do much, only get into trouble.

I don't like when people are not able to accept different viewpoints, most characters are not all bad, even though everyone loves Dr Lee- he can be violent and manipulative. Kmj - even though she betrays Dr Lee, she is eager to help the chairman- not because she can get something but cos he is still a patient.

I also think some commentators are crazy fans who are afraid their favourite get outshine. I purposely post Sy's photos and her news there cos she is the 2nd lead. Anyway goes to show how good Sy's acting is to get so many people hating kmj. Same when she was oh hye sang remember?

I will still visit there but if it gets too much, I will stay away and only post my views on the drama here

• Like 4

@Gerry58 You are quite correct. I was qouted already, saying that KMJ started the 'game'. They did not quite understand what I said about how KMJ genuinely liked LYO hence she mustered the courage of asking him out. They failed to see his manipulation and his violent tendencies. Holding women on their necks isn't violent? Duh???I'm staying away for a bit. I will only post about JH, YHM and PSY only if I have to. 

• Like 5

what a great interview :D
SY was so cute ,the interviewer caught her off guard when asking about her BF
you can tell the difference when she was also asked about her collaboration with standding egg
but her reaction was totally different 
:wub:
I'm truly happy about this short interview
not only as YY shipper but also you can SY is still the same sweet,cute,down to earth ,unexpected girl 
we knew from WGM 
I just love her more and more 
:heart:

• Like 7

Good morning YY friends 

@amera46- I went to rewatch Sy's interview cos there are so few. She came across as very likable, no airs, very simply dress- not like some actresses out to impress. She doesn't wear much makeup either. Very easy to chit chat, talkative. I realized she and wy purposely dress down so they can go out freely. Most people are busy on their phones so won't notice. She is very quick not to say which part of Korea she likes to walk. 

I am glad the interview is quite long, they mention her nice figure, her scene with Dr Lee- although she appears briefly in first 4 episodes, she already made quite a good and lasting impression. I am happy with her reaction about wy and that she is still wearing his necklace, despite we noticing it.  

@standingtallyy- no point in getting angry with those crazy fans in bm thread. They keep bashing kmj even calling her the 'b' word. I already posted that kmj love Dr Lee but felt used by him so she hit back by exposing him. I still don't find it wrong to dump a guy with psychological problems, hey she is a doctor not a traffic police so very eligible. Nobody in the right mind will marry a psycho, only in kdrama the kind hearted girl will do so. Also he can't practice cos the patients will be at his mercy, so she is not wrong in pointing him out, only maybe not in public. But sometimes we do things in anger, so hopefully kmj will realize her mistake. She also need to be more compassionate 

I will just post everyone's photos but will not comment there. Those crazy fans are like those in Doctors forum- saw some comments saying psh' acting is average and they get attacked. They only praise their bias.

The reason why they bashed kmj is because she is like ohs who outshine gsw. The funny thing is- the more they criticized kmj, the character gets more famous. Kmj appears very little but everyone notices her cos sy is so beautiful, she lights up the screen.

Sy is popular with the Korean viewers cos she already acted in so many dramas. 

I forced my hubby to watch bm and he keeps asking me why sy is not the lead when she is so pretty and her acting is good. I told him cos she don't have 'supporter'. That is so true in Korean entertainment- the same faces who can't act still keep on appearing on tv. 

Sorry for my long post- just saying if you don't like the actress, just don't post nasty things, be nice. 

• Like 6

I haven't checked the drama forum lately but sorry to hear what's going on. It's really hard to voice an opinion if others are really close minded. We can't really win against crazy fans who just wanted to talk about how good their biases are. It's funny that there are really serious and attacking comments sometimes but we were only talking about the character in the drama and not the actual person. 

Just post it here. We don't attack one another hehehe. 

I can't count how many times I hit the play button of SY's interview especially when she was asked about Wooyoung. It gives me happy vibes.Oh I miss them. I want a collaboration. Yes I've read the other WGM couple doing a drama together. But maybe they don't want to do something together in public for people not to talk about their real relationship haha.

• Like 6

@standingtallyy. @Gerry58      If there is any consolation, i think they would agree that SY did the character KMJ justice, to be hated so.   SY is a good actress, to be so natural, and subtle in any changes of emotion, and yet so effective.      This is different from how she approached Oh Hye Sang, who as a character in a longer weekend drama, needed to be more over-the-top.  Versatile, yes? 

While the script, direction and editing  are all good, SY has thus far had few scenes in BM ---but she was able to channel KMJ so effectively   that emotions, character motivation, strengths, weaknesses were communicated so  well in those precious few mintues per show.   Tells you how good SY is as actress.

Her  most brilliant moment in BM, for me, so far in 8 eps,  was that phone call with LYO while she was researching.  It was a moment of confirmation, , when she finally made her decision, the  turning point iin KMJ's fate, in love and career.  

The last episode again showed the main reason KMJ turned this way.  She continued to be belittled by her supervisor (glad he got an earful in front of colleagues, ha! ).  Her main objective, I thought,  was. to get ahead in life and career despite the difficulties and lack of respect for her background.  

She was also initially touched (years ago) that LYO cared not about background.    People react differently and this is how KMJ did with LYO.     LYO while unable to empathize,  had a  soft spot for her, and tried.  But his condition had bouts of violence he seems unable to control at times.  Grabbing by the neck is never ok.   He manipulates, in small ways and big ones, such as politicallly (with Chairman's son) for position and such. .

Unrelated:    Incidentally, it is so very hard to imagine a romantic relationship with Jinsung , for the same reason  as well as they being polar opposites, with a wide maturity gap.  I just hope it is friendship and trust if there is such a thing with persons with Asd.    At any rate, she approaches it right,  as a bet, a mental challenge,

BTW  has it been shown.....is LYO a victim of an accident to his frontal lobe, lost both parents and adopted?  Does it seem so or am I imagining it and  was inborn with tendency to ASD, the elder Lee being a real parent?  

Am happy too her connection with WY after all this time was never lost unlike other wgm couples.   The necklace she wears in BM  and the interview in Arirang gave me so much feels.   

• Like 4

@chic-chicit was fun. I got I hate junho's cos I am unique. Today I am wearing YY's favorite colour. Already wy and sy stay low profile, the interviewer still ask. Just imagine they collaborate something, the fans will go crazy. Too bad my computer skills not good, must ask @blame2pm to do something like that. @hazeljrr_c922 - I thought that since most of the viewers are female, they will sympathise with kmj for work and sexual discrimination but they keep harping on her betrayal. In real life, doctors will marry doctors, cos their long hours, only in kdrama can a traffic cop and Doctor get together. In fact some dramas like the recent neighborhood lawyer- the leading man didn't go with kang sora, same in Signal. I am ok if there is no romance. Not sure about why Dr Lee end up adopted and his illness. Think the writer has to explain the father-son relationship- the very beginning, why so bad. Same the writer has to show KMJ's past cos nothing interesting already- we know the hospital and it's secret. It will be boring to only show romance of the 2 leads. In DOTS- the 2nd leads story was well developed 

• Like 5

I love that she is different and watches action movies.  Your guess as well as mine,  she watches them with a guy we know :wub:, delulu time for me.....heeee.

I would know, I get dragged along all the time to watch action and nothing else (although the last one, Tarzan, was pretty good lol)  To the point that I like action.    :)

I hope she gets her wish and gets cast in action series or movies.  As a spy or something of this nature. Angelna Jolie in Lara Croft or Mr & Mrs Smith.   

• Like 6

@hazeljrr_c922 @chic-chic @Gerry58 Thank you. That phone call scene of KMJ asking LYO why he dated her was DAEBAK! It was so realistic, very 'organic' acting from Park Seyoung!

You've probably noticed I had to reply back in defence of KMJ (that's me for now in the BM forum :)). I mentioned about how many times GJS arrested LYO for 'murders' but all of a sudden, now considers him as a good person with complete faith in him. Who is the lesser evil? KMJ who stood by him (though with a purpose later on...) and tried to balance love, hate and understand the man who is not what you think he is. KMJ who has always experienced discrimination, oppression from her colleagues OR the irrational, cutesy police officer who tried and tried to put LYO in jail for murders he never committed. Did GJS ever apologised to LYO for falsely accusing him time and time again? She never did, unless I missed that part. Did LYO apologised to KMJ? No, because LYO doesn't have that.

In reality no one wants to live in constant fear, especially with someone who has mental health issues. It's hard and tough, it's like walking on eggshells all the time because any imbalances in EVERYTHING could trigger a relapse and could be worse than the last one. They are so volatile. But, it's dramaland so the lead actress will stick with a 'psychopath' partner no matter how much mental and emotional torture she has to live with. Honestly, I'm more interested on PSY and YHM's character progress now rather than LYO, because somehow, he has become predictable, but MJ and SJ - they are like an artichokes, you need to peel each layers to get to the heart.

• Like 5

@standingtallyy  @Gerry58   Ladies, agree, it is dramaland.  Easy to root for the  main character and co-lead, easy to hate those that put down any of the 2 of them.  In reality, nothing is that clear-cut in terms of people's motivation and reactions.     Glad someone spoke out about an actual situation in the BM forum.  Gives pause and understand where all the characters surrounding LYO, including KMJ and the elder Dr. Lee, are coming from. 

• Like 5

Hi guys! Since Seyoung's birthday is coming up and to support her for her role in BM, we are proceeding with the Food Truck project for her. We plan to have it on her birthday week. The kind of food/truck will depend on the funds we can collect. Ideally, it would be great if we can collect between 500k-750k won. So, here's a promo image you can use to spread the word. Any questions can be directed at me, @missauditor and @storyofus :)

YM0djFv.jpg

• Like 5