[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@standingtallyy- I tried watching live but can't see from Kbs channel, watch from another site but always hang, sigh, looks like tomorrow then I watch with eng sub.

So happy sy wearing the necklace. Hopefully some fans will post for us to see. @blame2pm will be happy cos she spotted it first. I saw bits of the drama. Sy's screen time still very short. Hope tomorrow will be longer. 

• Like 3

Guest elenskivios38

Uhm!!!:huh: i think YYNation should boycott and post  more of Seyoung's photos...fan art etc.here and in BM Forum 

so they may know... WE WANT SEYOUNG!!! WE WANT SEYOUNG...MORE SCREEN TIME FOR

PARK SE YOUNG!!!:D:D:D

BM is a great drama. I just wish Seyoung has more screen time. She was marketed as a second lead but became just a supporting role. Her screen time here is just like her screen time in Love Rain. At least there we know she's just a supporting role. 

Spoiler

Did she just betray the main lead? Is she becoming a ***** in the drama hahaha. 

• Like 4

watch tonight ep without sub 
didn't understand much but definitely enjoyed LYO and KMJ scenes 
their chemistry is unique and beautiful in a weird way 
and tonight last scene was epic 
 KMJ already know about jang hyuk condition 
but i don't think she betray him she must has her reasons!
can't wait for tomorrow ep 

• Like 4

<Beautiful Mind> Jang Hyuk expressed "I will be a better man" when Park Se Young was shaking 
A man, without emotions, can also be romantic in front of his beloved woman.

In KBS 2 Monday and Tuesday drama <Beautiful Mind> which broadcasted on 4th, Kim Min Jae cried after she realized her lost article was taken by a professor.

After Young O saw Kim Min Jae's tears, he gave her a hug without saying anything. Kim asked Young O "Why don't you ask me what happen, like everyone?" He replied "Is it important? Now Kim Min Jae'a sadness is the most important thing in my eyes." It made Kim Min Jae touching. 
He then promised Kim "I will try my best to become a better man." It created a romantic atmosphere

cr.@parkseyoungland ig 

• Like 5

Guest elenskivios38

:love::thumbsup::heart: PARK SE YOUNG! PARK SE YOUNG! PARK SE YOUNG! Just watched her facial expression without 

understanding the dialogue ...she's DAEBAK!:smile:lovely scene! really wierd but romantic atmosphere.

GO! GO! GO! ROSE GIRL!!! FIGHTING!

Good morning YY Nation

Waiting for eng sub of bm. Heard ended with a shocker- kmj betrayed and exposed Dr Lee. Wow must see tonight. There must be a reason why. Hope the writer don't turn kmj into a villain cos I thought YHM is the one. Please don't make people hate kmj!!!

@elenskivios38- yes we will post more photos of sy in bm forum and IG to show she has lots of fans and hope the writer increase her screen time cos this will help to raise rating. She is the only pretty girl in the drama. So wy is active on Twitter? Happy to see him supporting her. 

• Like 3

Ok finished episode 5 - again really interesting and full of suspense. At least we know who the killer is. Dr Lee help the researcher to get out of hospital by pretending she died. Really smart. The older Dr Lee is scary- now he seems to be the one behind everything. Also we found out dr Lee is adopted. The medicine he is taking seems to be harmless vitamins. Kmj being a betrayer is a surprise- hope she did it cos the old Dr Lee instigated her to do so rather than for career advancement. Looks like that's the only way for the main leads to get together rather than have Dr Lee dump her 

• Like 2