[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Another interesting episode 3 - end with jang hyuk saying anyone can be the murderer. Seems the rating about the same, didn't increase much.

Hopefully tonight they will show more of sy. She will help push the rating up cos she is so pretty 

• Like 2

Done Epiosde 3 of Beautiful Mind. Still enjoying it so far. That full minute scene of Seyoung & JH was very good. The look of fear from Seyoung was really genuine as he moved closer, she retreated when asked, 'Comfort?'. The zoomed shot of her eyes was daebak. Excellent cinematography.

I'm honestly a bit disappointed though how very little Seyoung's screen time was. Three hours have been aired but her total screen time is less than 5 minutes. I don't think Seyoung's role is even required. They should have just make it as three lead drama (JH, PSD & YHM) instead of marketing it as four. Though in a way I see why Seyoung took on the role. It's new, not overly demanding (like in MDGSW), unfamiliar ground and an opportunity to work with a team of brilliant actors.

Anyway, I'll just persevere for now. Like you @Gerry58 I hope Ep 4 has more screen time for Seyoung.

• Like 4

@standingtallyy- The cast of bm are all experienced and highly respected actors- chance in a lifetime to work with them so that's why sy took this role. Also something different- medical mystery. She seems to like trying different things so she doesn't mind that it is not lead. Anyway psd's role is an eager over enthusiastic traffic police, doing rash things- not suitable for sy. She prefers smart career woman. Now they are focusing on psd and jh to build up the story, hopefully they will show his past esp relationship with Seyoung so we can understand him better.

Some people are blaming the low rating on the lead actress- very unfortunate- they say her acting not so fantastic that the producer insist on her. Sigh, quite poor thing. As I said earlier- they should give sy more screen time cos a lot of fans love her. During MDGSW her face appear on so many tv screens cos she is so pretty. They should make use of her to draw the audience. Can't wait for tonight! 

• Like 4

One good thing though @Gerry58 all her scenes that were shown are just her and Jang Hyuk, just the two of them on screen not in a group where the cameras are going from one actor to another. Quality scene rather than quantity. The most 'crowded' shot was during the conferences but she had few seconds of screen time sharing with YHM. She appears in Dr. LYO's private moments.

Yes, I read how they are bashing PSD, I feel sorry for her. It's only Ep 3 and it's a totally different genre from the rival drama. I guess, the expectation was really high because PD was desperate to cast her at all costs.

• Like 3

I haven't watched the drama yet so thanks for the updates and the clips of Seyoung. I just wish she has more screen time. I am hoping they will also show the story of character. Though her scenes where JH were great so far, I don't want her character just to be JH's lover. 

• Like 5

@amera46- the rating still around 4.5, a bit low but not too worried cos more people are watching it cos they say storyline very interesting. Every episode ends with cliffhanger, and someone gets killed.

Very interesting guessing who the murderer is. Guess they sub fast cos a lot of international fans are watching.

Korean fans seem to like rom-com or easy to understand dramas. Bm very medical and educational plus so many stuff to digest. Also psd is a new face, she only acted in movies. They are more familiar with sy (the ahjummas like her). I just finished episode 4, got to wait so many days till next one. 

• Like 3

I love that scene of the Seyoung's kick and she crying. I love seeing them together. It's not a typical relationship as been shown on most dramas but their scene always make an impact. 

The drama is more popular for international fans. Just my observation, Korean fans always support their biases despite the story. For international fans yes we support are biases as well but we look on the story line. We support dramas not because the artist is popular but the story is great. Hope we can contribute with the ratings. I think what we can do is just leave good comments on all sites discussing the drama so if ever the director, writer or the artists will check they will see they have lots of support. 

• Like 4