[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest elenskivios38

POWER MORNING YYNATION!:DI hope this time BM give more screen time to Park Se Young.those nurses  

in BM whom i never know (except the bro.in law of Se Young in GD) had more scrren time than our princess ..Why???

im sure fans wants to see her more.Her acting in MDGSW was remarkable! Pls.BM im forlorn to see her!!!

FIGHTING YY PRINCESS PARK SE YOUNG!

Here's another fan cam of Wy during their Lotte Fan Meeting

@Gerry58 Indeed Wy is gaining some weight which looks good on him. He has the 'I am in love' weight gain.  He's really happy with his 'relationship' with someone hehe. 

A new study reveals happy relationships influence weight gain over any other life experience.

Found this haha.  Can A Happy Relationship Really Make You Gain Weight? 

http://www.thegloss.com/beauty/diet/relationship-weight/

Their hands

13567031_1748747228672375_87506605844429

• Like 6

3 hours ago, chic-chic said:

Here's another fan cam of Wy during their Lotte Fan Meeting

@Gerry58 Indeed Wy is gaining some weight which looks good on him. He has the 'I am in love' weight gain.  He's really happy with his 'relationship' with someone hehe. 

A new study reveals happy relationships influence weight gain over any other life experience.

Found this haha.  Can A Happy Relationship Really Make You Gain Weight? 

http://www.thegloss.com/beauty/diet/relationship-weight/

Their hands

13567031_1748747228672375_87506605844429

Omo!! Where in Seoul is this Star Avenue? Can anyone tell me? Because this 'forty something ahjumma' will have a photo taken next to Wooyoung's hand prints:wub::) This time next week, I will be galavanting all over Seoul then watch raw episode of Beautiful Mind in my hotel room :wub:

• Like 5

Good morning everyone 

Last night tried watching bm live. Can't watch on the site suggested by bm forum. Saw on another site but very slow and have to keep refreshing- any other good site to recommend? 

Yesterday sy appeared briefly, think they still concentrating on storyline, hopefully tonight will show more of her

@amera46- thanks for posting her photos- sy so pretty, even though her makeup very light 

• Like 3