[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

(160617) >Talking about Kanojo
CS: Why did you come up with the title 'Kanojo'?
WY: I wanted everyone to understand the meaning of the song just by seeing the title
TY: Then how about meaning of The Blue Light?
WY: Whenever we do solo stages, the fans wave the penlight color of the member
WY: When I "Give Up", I see "The Blue Light"
CS, TY: And then you thought of them as "Kanojo"?
WY: No, "Hanpanai"
Everyone: (laughs) 
CS: What's the connection of TBL and Hanpanai? 
WY: That's because everyone is Hanpanai
TY: Then you think of it as 'Kanojo'?
WY: Everyone is getting closer to being 'Kanojo'
TY, CS: What's next after Kanojo?
CS: I wonder what would be the next step after Kanojo
WY: There's a next stage after that but I can't do that right now

Since the tour ended Japanese fans are now sharing Fan cams

Chansung's EVEREST (Grandpa ver)

Is what Chansung and Junho do behind whenever someone is talking every single concert

WooKay

• Like 5

Fan Cams Galaxy of 2PM. Wooyoung did a great job with their outfits. 

This is how they teased members. I am not sure though what it's about since no English subs yet. I now can imagine what they do with Wooyoung every concert.

• Like 5

I see in some of the pics Wooyoungie is keeping that hair shaved on the sides again....remember how much Seyoung loves to rub his hair when it's like that.  I would love to think he is doing that for her now :wub:

• Like 9

@chic-chic I'm always checking in on you all and see how things are going. You are doing an awesome job with the thread. I wish I didn't have to work, so I could come here and play with you all more often.  I recently re-watched their episodes and still cried like a baby at their goodbye episode. :bawling: Someday, who knows, maybe we will hear some news that will bring our ship sailing at full speed.

Love and miss you all!! :heart:

• Like 7

@PeggyM Thanks so much for always checking the thread. We miss you and other members who started this 2Young ship. I miss the times when members were discussing what happened to their WGM episodes. For now we only depend on their individual activities and hints given by them every now and then. I also wish someday we'll hear some news from them that would make us shippers happy. We'll try our best continue this thread until then hehe. If time permits, please come and play with us :wub:

• Like 4

WY Rolling haha

Wy dancing to Rose

During Ama no gawa, WY covered his ears until his part. Then he closed his eyes throughout the song and even after the song. Few minutes after that, Wooyoung wiped his eyes secretly

• Like 4

It's only Wooyoung then who knows what Kanojo is all about hahaha

Fan account TY asking NK what Kanojo is

Taec asked khun to explaining about Kanojo today
Khun: It will be hard for me 
Taec: Then in english is fine 
NK: To be honest I don't know anything about the song 
Chan: what? It's the last day & u still dont know

• Like 3

@PeggyM Great to see you dropping by. Glad to know that you still keeping yourself updated of what's the latest on Park Seyoung and Wooyoung's individual activities :) Miss you very much!

One more day to go and Beautiful Mind will premier. Looking forward to it.

That's right Wooyoung, no need to rush on the next step, continue enjoying each other. Earn as much as you can for your family's future :).

Got curious, so I watched an episode of Oh My Baby! Couldn't help but picture Wooyoung and Seyoung appearing on the show with their cute bub :D.

• Like 5

@PeggyM  Alwayss nice when I see your posts!

Two hats, lol.   Starting a trend,   He must have just bought the top one and don't want both to be mooshed.

I love Taec, he can't resist statements like this when he teases WY.   Wife. :wub:  Hehehe.  Those fangirlis.and their fantasies....but I think they will accept whoever their boys choose.    

• Like 5

seyoung new update
                                                                          she looks super cute 
:wub:

• Like 6