[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@ujiyus1 I was on mobile and couldn't post my actual reaction to the necklace. 

Me when first noticing the similarity:

tumblr_lhpu3rrOkp1qhxr17o1_250.gif~c200

Then the left, rational side of my brain was like:

tumblr_ne6iemmw1q1qfcx4to3_250.gif

"Dont get ahead of yourself, it could be a dragonfly necklace for all you could tell by that blurry picture." 

But me again five minutes later:

tumblr_lhpu3rrOkp1qhxr17o1_250.gif~c200

Honestly at this point I think we all need to prepare ourselves more in the outcome that it IS indeed the same necklace. I'm not sure if my heart is ready for our delulu to be true. I think I'm going to be dead for the 15th time in this fandom. 

tumblr_inline_nljej9OuMA1reqsxg.gif

• Like 8

I love that they will be releasing another group song. This Christmas is a nice song. But this is interesting. Hope Wooyoung wins. But I think he's not so good with rock scissors paper game haha. OMO Wooyoung against JYP and a Twice member Mina. 

‎JYPE‬ artists will be 'fighting' for lines in a new JYP nation song.

JYPnation's new song will be released since 'This Christmas' in 2010, 6 years ago. However, since there is only one song and there are many artists in JYP, some artists will not be able to get his/her own part. The mission for this intense competition to win individual parts will be the well known "Rock-paper-scissors"

Who will be the lucky 13 artists to participate in the new group song?!

Exp: Jackson is against Taecyeon!
Other matches:

via: JacksonWDaily

13342887_1018230148212268_25103263316418

CjtQS1KUkAAjJLC.jpg:large

• Like 5

@AryRa Things to look forward to in the near future for hints regarding YY Couple: 1. English translation for lyrics to Ama no Gawa 2.The picture of the necklace in HD. :wub:

@chic-chic Lately Wooyoung has been saying that the 'girlfriend' is Hottest. Probably he realized that he was too obvious during the earlier concerts, or his girlfriend reprimanded him. Haha. *delulu* 

Only Taec can get thousands of people to chant "Nude! Nude! Nude!" with him. LOLLL bring on the 18sx concert please!  :D

@Gerry58 The first thing I do when looking at their pictures is to zoom in for clues. LOL!

• Like 5

@blame2pm Yes he's now very consistent saying that the 'girlfriend' is the hottest.  This is only after he was teased and kept being asked by members who the girlfriend is. I like your delulu too that his actual girlfriend reprimanded him for being so obvious hahaha. 

Taec really like the Nude concept so much that he was pushing his members to do Nude photo shoots for Chansung's photo book haha. He was even able to get fans to chant with him haha. If this is the concept, I'll look forward to Chan's photo book. I remember he also like the 18+ concept on their concerts. I'll surely attend that too haha. Taec would be so happy.

tumblr_m4yi69KNCL1rn3yoz.gif

• Like 5

On 30 May 2016 at 0:14 PM, chic-chic said:

@blame2pm Thanks for the pic. I am with you. OMO that sure looks similar. I can't wait for the drama too see a clearer view of the necklace. Delulu mode on.

t6CbjQ

@blame2pm Seyoung hates insects, so it can't be a dragonfly. I'm truly  impressed with your sharp eyes :wub: What an observation! Where the pendant lands on her chest is on the spot. @ujiyus1 @Gerry58 @chic-chic @AryRa If it is what we think it is...I NEED A DRINK! 

Wooyoung chooses love. Wants to show what a 'sweet girlfriend' is. Now somebody is talking, coming from someone who is happily living it :heart:

• Like 9

@blame2pm- can't wait to see the lyrics to wy's song. He is such a sweet bf- always writing love songs. He is so obviously in love he wants to let everyone knows. I already lost track of how many love songs he wrote. 

Must be his yeobo tells him not to be so obvious. That's why she is so quiet 

Let's all wait for some more photos of sy. 

• Like 5

@standingtallyy Yeah, I dont think its a dragonfly because of that reason too. Haha. Just trying to brainstorm what else could possibly have that shape other than a cross so that we dont have our hopes up too much if it turns out that its not. Hehe. But as I've said I think we need to brace ourselves because that sure looks so much like the same necklace. Get you bubbly ready! Even if it turns out that its not I'm sure we can delulu our way to relate it to Wooyoung. :phew:

• Like 6

This is how they determined the names of their competitors for the new JYP new group song. Only Taec was able to attend. JYP is the one who was able to pick Wooyoung and Mina as his competitors. It's fun to watch. 

Full clip

http://www.vlive.tv/video/9087

JYP selecting Wooyoung and Twice Mina

For those who wants to join their contest

13335801_1018230144878935_74327786534335

• Like 4

Good morning YY friends 

@chic-chic- love the video- everyone is like family in JYP 

Was wondering why they don't pick those with good and distinctive voices like jun.k, wy for their co's song- cos not all members can sing well. Anyway fun to see them compete for a spot

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

Good morning YY friends 

@chic-chic- love the video- everyone is like family in JYP 

Was wondering why they don't pick those with good and distinctive voices like jun.k, wy for their co's song- cos not all members can sing well. Anyway fun to see them compete for a spot

LOL they will only be competing through a rock paper scissors competition. The three people in the group would compete to be the 13 people going for a special song in Nation's concert.

• Like 3

Rock Scissors Paper competition is  definitely JYP Nation Style hahaha.  They made a big deal picking up their competitors only to find out the game is only rock scissors paper. JYP is even worried because who would watch them play that game. I would still watch their game. It am sure it would be fun. 

They even have a contest for fans for this. 

• Like 3