[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@blame2pm Wow that's another great masterpiece. Is that just the teaser of the MV for Kanajo? :lol: 

@Gerry58 Thanks for sharing the teaser of the drama. It would looks interesting. It's so good that Seyoung's part of the teaser. It  means she's an important character. Can't wait for June 20. Her look there is so simple but pretty. It's good she's keeping her long hair.

@ilikeme LOL The plot is different. 

• Like 4

Lee Yeon Hee is looking through a drama under JYP Pictures and I thought it was a wishful project on JYP's side but seems like their production is really hitting off. JYP Pictures have their own department in the building and their meetings around production is usually held inside the company. Even some of Dream High's training and pre production is held in the company. JYP's company is like an open studio for everyone, even WGM can rent out a space for shooting. 

WHICH IS WHY...

I'm hoping for Seyoung to be in any JYP's Production so we could actually see her and Wooyoung coming out of JYPE together. Hehe.

• Like 8

Good morning 

@ilikeme- let's all pray that sy gets to do a JYP drama- if they can recruit Lee Yeon Hee, an outsider, they can recruit sy. Thought JYP dramas only for their own eg Taec's recent work with the actress from MDGSW 

Almost end of the month, they should be filming A beautiful mind soon. 

Also read the news about Kangin- Sy's former colleague in Cat's Funeral, now seems some fans are turning against him and wanting him out of Super Junior- very sad. Quite like him

• Like 7

I like the idea of Seyoung doing a JYP drama probably with TY hahahaha. Just imagine if she was the star of the current JYP web drama that would be perfect. 

@Gerry58 I like Kangin too but that was his second DUI incident. First one was last 2009 so he entered military early and was on hiatus for 5 years. He just came back and still starting to get his name out again then this happens.  If fans defended him before now they really don't know because it seems he was just irresponsible. He's bringing the group name's down that's why fans are reacting that way.  Even another member Heechul deleted his IG because for sure he will be bombarded of comments from fans regarding the incident. Just too bad. I like all Super Junior members. 

• Like 4

@chic-chic- yes I also like Kangin and super junior- they same time with 2pm. A pity that one member's mistake can affect the whole group.

Koreans are very unforgiving- they expect the person to put a halt to all activities and go into 'retirement'. Everyone must learn from this esp the younger groups like Twice and Got7

• Like 3

Same thing happen with Khun. With him though he really did apologize to a lot to fans after the incident happened. He even  cried in front of his members and  volunteered for a month at a facility for disabled  children.  Her mom also apologized. 2PM was at their peak at that time and even have a scheduled comeback. I think it did not go to the point that there is petition from fans to remove him because the other 5 members really refused to comeback with only 5 members. Though the members admitted the mistake but they support Khun all the way. It was good that JYP did not force them to comeback with 5 members. 

Koreans are really unforgiving with scandals like this. If an artist has a scandal it really means it's the end of his career. Just too bad. Hope some of them become more open minded. 

Are these the pictures? Seyoung looks great in a white suit.

201605270821778658_5747859b9902c.jpg

'A Beautiful Mind' side "actors days before planting will make good work." 

OSEN = jeongjunhwa reporter] KBS 2TV new wolhwa drama "A Beautiful Mind" (a play Kim Tae-hee, directing all wanil, making future mongrae a) unveiled the shooting scene. Come Mon, June 20th 'A Beautiful Mind' which first broadcast is jinyeot the best skills but compassionate feelings even without the genius neurosurgeon two hundred and five (Jang Hyuk minutes) is the story going to revive one's feelings lost beginning entangled in many cases. this story overt hospital who will emerge as the main background of the pole that is more of collecting curiosity shooting images of hwagiaeae the actors Kerala even expecting their first broadcast.  in particular, Heo Joon-ho (yigeonmyeong station) to flexibly solve the on-site atmosphere benign smile and a cornerstone of overt hospital of the pole and Lee Jae-ryong ( chaesunho station) is making it warmed up to them to see I'm shaking hands gladly each other.  holding here in the script to tender eyes and the hands of patients and colleagues warmer doctor Yoon Hyun-min (hyeonseokju Station trusted everyone) radiating smile Park Se-young (gimminjae station) ought situation in the pleasant atmosphere of the scene intact, which is said.

Actors fact that it already exerts an extraordinary teamwork, etc. from looking to meet other ambassadors to break off the camera dagaseomyeo be friendly to each other. Because we have expectations whether silrigo showcasing some breathing smoke. Drama An official of "A Beautiful Mind" are "actors, all staff in the days before planting to make a good work. So are always taken abundantly support each other and encourage and fighting knocks to be more interested in looking forward to the drama to be broadcast soon, "he said. KBS 2TV new wolhwa drama actor can see the fantastic teamwork of 'A Beautiful Mind' is coming June 20 (Monday) is the first broadcast at night 10. /joonamana@osen.co.kr

• Like 8

Awww....she looks so sweet and beautiful in that picture with the white coat and blue shirt. :wub:Wooyoung is so lucky! I can't wait to watch her act as a mature and intelligent woman this time. 

@ilikeme Dear God, please let Seyoung do a JYP production. Sincerely, YY shippers everywhere.

Imagine when they are ready to announce that theyre together and for the possibility of Wooyoung doing a cameo in her dramas!! Guh, my life will be complete. But for now, heres a Dream High/School 2013 crossover video....

• Like 9

@blame2pm- another wonderful work, only you can merge both dramas together so effortlessly, love love it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

@chic-chic- thanks, correct photo.

Very happy everyone is smiling, filming- must have been smooth sailing- love Sy's look- long hair, white coat- she looks the intelligent type!

• Like 7