[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@chic-chic- most mum will check out their son's gf esp wy is her only one. Sy has perfect manners, know how to converse with elders, even asking her how to pacify wy when he is in a bad mood. That goes to show she is considerate. Wy's mum is impressed and knows wy is in good hands.

Wy is the kind of guy who needs taking care of- you always see his brothers doing that. 

All the cuties 

• Like 5

Being a celeb is hard.   If  the newer idol groups have such a prob, what more famous ones such as 2PM.  Glad that  Taec speaks up, loud and clear.   The way most of them deal with it is block the callers/unknown SMS.   If it happens abroad their bills rack up real quick if they answer. 

• Like 3

congratulations for the banners YY Nation :D

wy song girlfriend is really fun and light 
agree with you mostly the same feel as our couple song 
:wub:

hope to hear from sy soon ,miss her so much 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, chic-chic said:

I am not sure what happened. I had not sent any response since you mentioned you need to think carefully.  If there is an error, you can ask ebullient. It would be great though  if you're YYNation :)

And I like your delulu about Wooyoung's mom liking Seyoung to even request to meet her. Her description of Sy is spot on, beautiful and mature. I hope she pushed Seyoung to be her daughter in law. 

right. maybe sign from the above? i am gonna miss my sogonger badge (the only drama couple i like this far). right now i think seyoung and wooyoung's mom still maintain their good relationship :wub:

• Like 5

I am so glad that I see new people here. Thanks so much @teothuy and @WooYoungchi for visiting. Welcome to YY nation. Please continue to post and have fun. All people  here are really nice.

2PM's Private Photo Book 2 - 2PM cut

2016 LOTTE DUTY FREE 2PM IN STAR AVENUE on 6/25! - Message from 2PM

• Like 6

Good morning YY friends, these few days very slow cos no much activity from wy and sy.

Getting closer to month end- by then we will know the progress to Sy's drama.

At least we have new visitors, hope to see more :)

Please browse through our pages, we have the most info on 2pm, sy and wy

Handsome wy 

• Like 7

my rough translation. mind you i am not fluent. looks like wooyoung was meeting his friend. she's probably a yoga/dance instructor. i saw she attended a rose motel (korean band) singer wedding too recently. 

#sunday #hongdae #nightdrink I went to meet #2pm #wooyoung really difficult (to see you), with me how much different already (since we last met), i am not.... yesterday completed japan konsert and he came back. friendly response/meet up #wooyoung see you on tv!

• Like 9

Good morning guys. Sorry for not participating as much these past days. For some reason my office is blocking the site. Probably they know I go on here too much. Lol. I'm writing this on my phone.

Anyway, it was somewhat an exciting morning for me. Our local radio station, fly fm was discussing kpop and how one of the djs doesnt like the music, idols are fake bla bla bla. And they asked people to call in so I called and was on air. Lol. I told them that I was just like him a year ago before I discovered 2pm. How 2pm write and produce their own songs. And suggested him to listen to My House. Lol. So yeah, I wanted to defend my oppas!!! It would have been awesome if they had played My House on radio but they probably dont have it. After my call they played BB's Fantastic Baby coz apparently today is Taeyang's birthday. And that was my morning. Thought I'd share coz I felt proud for promoting 2pm on national radio. Hahaha. :P

This is an edit I recently did on tumblr. Since Im on mobile and can't post gifs, I'll just post the link: 

http://blame2pm.tumblr.com/post/144448240811/i-didnt-fall-in-love-with-you-i-walked-into-love

Currently everything I read, everything I watch, everything I listen to will remind me of YY couple. And I feel like this quote is SO our couple: 

"I didn't fall in love with you. I walked into love with you, with my eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along the way. I do believe in fate and destiny, but I also believe we are only fated to do the things that we'd choose anyway. And I'd choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you and I'd choose you."

Oh and hello to new faces!! *waves* So glad you joined us! :w00t:

• Like 11

@missauditor- thanks for the translation. At least we now know who she is

@blame2pm- great to see you. What your internet got blocked? Must tell your boss you need it for your work. :phew:

We love all your creative work so don't stop making them- we are your fans :wub:

fan art-

missing sy, hope she update soon 

• Like 7