[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Good morning YY friends, just got back from the gym, had to follow hubby even though I am lazy

@JuneQT- hi there, happy to see a new 'face', enjoy reading all the past postings of YY fans and most welcome to join us for chit-chat. We are all very friendly and helpful- just like YY couple:)

@standingtallyy- quite true, people own pets for companionship and cats are more independent, you don't need to walk them. A friend of mine has to walk her dog twice daily, she said when he dies, she will keep a cat! Junho seems to like staying home while wy socialize more

• Like 3

Wy doesn't keep pets cos he is too busy with gf

He is very specific about his ideal woman, can even describe her voice- clear and free.....like fluttering birds and butterflies- hmmmm we know who, whereas junho not sure, he keeps changing - that's the difference!

Pretty sy- hope to hear from her soon 

• Like 4

Hi @JuneQT happy to see u here... We have a lots of fun here... Sharing the info nad memories...

I also personally will go back to previous page in this thread when I miss YYcouple.. Thanks to YYNation who actively make this thread alive.. I'm also the only silent lurker.. Heeheee..

Hmm.. I guess wy think about sy when he hav been asling about marriage or woman.. Heee

• Like 5

His description of the girl gives me so much feels :wub:.   He has been so consistent since WGM.    Thanks @blame2pm for the article and translation.

The book he is reading....Chemistry and Philosophy?   Jeongmal?    Does chemistry refer to compatibility, you know, have chemistry with each other?  So the book is about the philosophy of it?   Heee.

I am getting ahead of myself, hahaha.  I googled it and gosh,  all I can find is The Philosophy of Chemistry (the science).  Whoa.  If this is the book,  he has his nerdy side, which I find attractive.   But the best thing about him is his creative soul.  Evident now, it  will define him more and more as he grows older,  than as an idol. 

• Like 6

:wub:Thanks for the welcome message~~

:tears: i actually quite sad for not knowing YY couple previously until few months ago i accidently watch School 2013 and fall for our Park Se Young, i quickly ask Mr Google for her details and *BOOM*, "We got Married"? Really? She do WGM but with who? Jang Woo Young? I dunno who is Jang Woo Young too.. :sweatingbullets: I should bang the wall for not knowing WY from 2PM... i do heard of 2PM before but i really dunno who is the members... oh..stupid me... Please forgive me..

:heart: I really addicted to them after i watch the first episode. I did not really watch WGM except for Dimple Couple. YY Couple are the second couple i watch... after i came to this thread i found out that i'm Trap inside here... I really regret falling for them too late, how i wish i can join them from the start.. :bawling: even i read this thread from page 1 but there are alot photos that i'm unable to see already...:cry: Wae? 

*calm down and breath*

Ok, never mind..never mind..although i cannot join from the start i wish to follow in future.. I do believe both of WY and SY~ :blush:

Will continue this thread after my lunch~ Thanks for keeping this thread alive~ i'll be back~

(P/S: since after i watch WGM and uri YY couple, I search for the 2PM song and YY "Two Hands Intertwined" song became my "Always Listen" list in YouTube..)

• Like 10

@JuneQT- glad u are back. Treat this place as your 2nd home, most of us just post our comments, videos or fanfics here and all members will read and share. 

So like you, I also watch Wgm cos of Seyoung. I watch a lot of kdramas- saw her 1st show Sincerity moves heaven, my whole family was hooked on the drama. We will have early dinner to watch her being bullied by yerin- ha ha, so funny come to think of it. When I saw she was on Wgm, I google wy and 2pm. Now am a 2pm fan too. 

Join us here, we follow YY activities. This forum is still active compared to other couples who left, we have many visitors coming to read cos we have interesting stuff

• Like 8

OMG The lyric... so sweet :wub:

This heart goes fluttering so much

Just by being gazed at by you... :heart:

I need to rewatch their episode again hehe...

Thank you @blame2pm for sharing :)

• Like 8

OMG
if a guy writing these lyrics isn't madly completely and strongly in love then I dono what love is 
@blame2pm wait take me with u I just can't
the feels are too much 
:wub:

• Like 7

@blame2pm u killing me ! awww thank you so much for the translated lyric.

54 minutes ago, amera46 said:

OMG
if a guy writing these lyrics isn't madly completely and strongly in love then I dono what love is 
@blame2pm wait take me with u I just can't
the feels are too much 
:wub:

I won't let anyone get in between us...........ige mwoya ?!  wooyoung we know you are in love . NADO  jug eun so...(i'm dead too) 

• Like 5

Guest elenskivios38

:D:D:DWere all dead! i think i need to prepare my heart for final announcement:D Guys! i loved reading all your post

BRAVO to @hazeljrr_c99 pls.continue coz we love reading it.

@blame2pm my dear throw back was on  perfect timing since Wooyoung starting opening the curtain"veil"  of truth:D:wub:

Well! YYNation! knew that from the start just waiting for confirmation:)

the song of JT wow! every word has corresponding YYscene... oh! YES this is their song! That's YYCouple!

:heart::wub::heart: WELCOME! LURKERS! you found the right place to hang out.Pls.stick around,enjoy reading and have 

fun looking diff.gif of our YY talented squad.

HAPPY WEEKEND to ALL!

Oh boy woo baby is soooo in love. No one writes like him- open declaration, no more hiding :lol:

I get goosebumps reading his lyrics- well done wy

You made us so happy

Can't wait to hear u sing 

• Like 6