[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

22 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

@standingtallyy- don't trust those comments. It may be from that seasoning co or their fans to try and dissway people from watching cos they scared of competition.

I always check out the drama myself, if I don't like I stop. Some make lots of comments saying very good but when u actually watch, it is not.  

Mdgsw - very little comments but rating is good cos of fans support

Beautiful mind will be interesting, now more experienced actors joining the cast

I know @Gerry58, some people are just so negative. I mean, they can support whoever they want. Fine! Yeey! To each his own.But to some it is so easy to be critical. No one is forcing them to watch nor support the drama. Don't they know of, 'Don't judge the book by it's cover?'.LOL!! They can keep their tongues wagging, still I AM DEFINITELY WATCHING IT FOR PARK SEYOUNG :heart:

• Like 4

@elenskivios38 Do we still need a confirmation? :P Happy Wooyoung screams Seyoung to me. I could only imagine girlfriend's surprise for his birthday. I guess he'll be unreachable by that time so lets just rest our radars. I bet he'll be so happy, it would definitely show and we wouldn't miss it. lols

Congratulations everyone especially to @blame2pm :wub: Good job ladies!

• Like 8

Hey all! Congrats to our couple!!!!  The thread is going strong, which is great to see :D  Just wanted to remind you also, that we still have the Facebook page as well for more fun and sharing the love for WY and SY, we partnered with their other WGM page on Facebook, and their are many still posting love for them there as well.  Stop by if you get a chance and check out he pages!  

Love to you all....keep up the good work @chic-chic and @jbum, I've missed you :(, hope all is well with you and your family :wub:

• Like 9

• Guest featured, pinned, unpinned and pinned this topic

Just wanted to share because I am so proud. We're already pinned and featured in the Soompi Shipper's Paradise main site. That 4 million views is amazing. Thanks to all especially to @blame2pm

ss_zpspxkcwmug.jpg

What would be our group name? I received member's info from the following @Gerry58 @AryRa @amera46 @standingtallyy and @yyluv

• Like 5

Guest elenskivios38

:D:w00t:Oh! my GOD! i cant believe it ! WE WON! in the hearts of Soompi Staffs WOW! thats something! i guess they 

sense also something that in this ship  honesty is the best policy.:)

Oh! my dear @blame2pm CONGRATULATION! my heart was fillled with joy.your sleeplessnight had been paid.

double double coz all blessings our coming and keep pouring to our YYCouple.

The success of 2PM in their concerts.their album is doing greatly well ,Seyoung's new drama.uhm! i dont mind

the critics what i want is too see our Princess again on screen.:wub:

CONGRATULATIONS !!! YYNATION GOLDEN LADIES!our TALENTED SQUAD ! i know they're just around 

silently helping.PLS! LETS HOLD HANDS TOGETHER

Guest elenskivios38

@PeggyM Mommy Peggy thanks for dropping by..i know you miss us especially old members,hope and 

pray they pass by someday ...and be with us again,I want to brag you that we had members  truly understanding,

lovable,open to all they can be each other confidant, mother ,auntie or sister. The joy and success we had now in

thread we share it with veteran YY Nation who started all this if not because of them..theres nothing to continue. :heart:

FIGHTING YYSQUAD! YYNATION REALLY PROUD of YOU!

Good morning YY friends

1 more day to wy's birthday, can't wait :)

Very happy to see @jbum and @PeggyM here. Drop by more often, we love to hear from u. I am glad YY Facebook page is still around. We will help @blame2pm to update it

Re the contest- the group name - YYNation ok with everyone? 

Also please message @chic-chic

to get your badge. Don't be shy. As long as u contribute in this forum or by voting, u can get it 

So happy we are right on top, don't have to search for our forum. We have 4.5million views, let's make it to 5m!!! Keep posting and sharing :lol:

YY Fighting!!!

Love u all ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 5

7 hours ago, PeggyM said:

Hey all! Congrats to our couple!!!!  The thread is going strong, which is great to see :D  Just wanted to remind you also, that we still have the Facebook page as well for more fun and sharing the love for WY and SY, we partnered with their other WGM page on Facebook, and their are many still posting love for them there as well.  Stop by if you get a chance and check out he pages!  

Love to you all....keep up the good work @chic-chic and @jbum, I've missed you :(, hope all is well with you and your family :wub:

OMO.... MOMMY..... you are here!!! I miss you mommy!!! **hugssss**

tumblr_n6n9260wdu1rhzh2xo1_500.gif

@chic-chic  Do I need to PM you my email address? You'll be the one collecting the emails right? I've got lost few pages back because the winning feels are just too overwhelmed and I got carried away and spazz on our lovely couple... = LOST FOCUS! kkkkkk.

@jbum Haven't seen you around here dear.... **hugs too** 

• Like 5

Hi mommy @PeggyM.. Happy to see u here... Thx for dropping by.. Take care and stay healthy ok... If u have time, pls visit us in here..:heart:

YYNation is ok with me.. 

@chic-chic I wil pm u my info soon. Million thanks for ur kind assistance..

Ohh I remembered @blame2pm said she will be away few days..but will stay update via her mobile phone..happy holiday blame2pm... U deserve it... Heeee

• Like 6

Anyway now we should be hearing news of Sy cos jang hyuk, the male lead is back from China (he is so amazing, doing both dramas at the same time) or maybe after tomorrow? Cos want to celebrate with her yeobo? 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, PeggyM said:

It's nice to see you again mommy @PeggyM I miss you a lot, it's been a long time. 

So grateful to all the wonderful ladies here. Credit goes to them who have kept this ship smoothly sailing. 

So it's woo baby's birthday tomorrow. How about we all gather here for a mini reunion? I l'll give the others a heads up. 

Have a nice day lovelies! 

• Like 4

@ujiyus1 Yes please. You can PM me your email. :)

And for all other members even for silent lurkers feel free to send your email. Once we have all members email we can send it to the admins. Thanks. 

2PM featured in a Korean national news  because they ranked number one in Japan. This amazes me since it's not a entertainment news show which means 2PM matters.

#‎2PM‬ ranked 1st on Oricon is part of korean national news too ‪#‎GALAXYOF2PM‬ ‪#‎2PMmatters‬ at 1:49

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/853687

safe_image.php?d=AQBX6fRYosjrUDxu&w=470&
시선뉴스 | [시선뉴스] 4월 28일 목요일의 기분 좋은 퇴근길, 오늘의 이슈를 전하는 퇴근뉴스입니다. 1. 한국인 두 번째 지카바이러스 환자 발생 2. 반기문 “북핵문제…
TVCAST.NAVER.COM

Congratulations to them! 2 days in a row number 1. 67,722 sheets, break through the initial sales of 63,000 sheets for "GENESIS OF 2PM" in release 2 days

• Like 5

KhunWoo Interview about their song and Wooyoung designing for them

Shukan Josei 05/10

http://www.jprime.jp/column/k_pop/26677

Spoiler

5 th Hissage album "GALAXY OF 2PM", six in dared arena tour "2PM ARENA TOUR 2016" GALAXY OF 2PM "". 6 years from Japan debut. All members aligned with the tour is made once the last in this they.

Six of enthusiasm to deliver a song and passion across the country, approaches to think that I put in the album. And, because members who do not put a mind full of what love "loose" talk is a must-read.

Woo × Nichkhun

- Duet that begins from the melody of the piano, "she" is, it is a sweet song as your Futari.

Nichkhun "live performance I Woo's made me in mind. I'm a big point of this concert?"

Woo "put out the Tips and ..., to play the" some things "in the mood's Nichkhun is, I will scratch the" certain things ""

- "Certain things", but I think that it is fun to look at, it is likely to climax!

Woo "Do not nice to me to say really on? So (in Japanese). I please expect!"

Nichkhun "working this time together, once again, it was good to know that the love of music and performance of the concept of Futari are similar. However, ... there is also feeling sorry to Woo's"

Woo "What?"

Nichkhun "idea of costumes, from Woo's up to theater director has me thinking alone. And, this time I'm directing and costumes also Woo's as 2PM are in charge. Design drawings, it would have drawn every day."

Woo "Yeah. Every night, I draw a Conte at home, once in the morning" but still no good, again! "I was repeatedly of the ......"

Nichkhun "probably had a hard time?"

'm Not a Woo "bitter. When that make things several people, you must have a person that serves in the center, that to keep up with that person, everyone lie within easy go in one direction. This to me is Nichkhun's I suggested that "I want you to leave." Nichkhun's is, without hesitation, who said, "I say."

Before you said it yourself, pressure will take, but you born yell that would Miseyo make a good thing properly at the same time. That's the opposite to Nichkhun's position of, I think that surely become worried. But, me leave me to believe me. It is nice. "

Nichkhun "to know I is not a person that can be appropriate, because the song he made has been heard so far, you believe (and, Nichkhun put the arm to Woo of the shoulder)," Woo "pot - Ku her ~ to ( "she" lyrics). "

Nichkhun "Speaking of which Tele (laughs). So, I do not go out to play with the two of recently. I golf, Woo's is crazy about music and fashion."

Woo "Now, let's go eat."

Nichkhun "Sure!"

- Between your Futari, but we flow is something or sweet variety of air (laughs), if the reader on a date, do you set up a kind of plan?

Nichkhun "For example, usually, if was those who are working hard housework, dare without eating out" today is not resting. I'll make "We cook to say. Consider the menu, go to the shopping, she and likes drink, raw ham to melon, cheese is also set to. Postprandial see together a movie." Welcome to the Ristorante Nichkhun "! (laughs)"

Woo "I, recently, I had the opportunity to drink the whiskey, in the mouth by now was. A little surprise to the taste," those of the region, this taste of do's I "I want to study me. for example ..., so, together to want to go to Islay (location to be referred to as the Holy Land of whiskey)! "

Nichkhun "huh hard worker, Woo-san. I do also like such a place."

Woo "What? Oh, let me see ... (Terrell)"

<Latest information> fifth album "GALAXY OF 2PM" April 27 release.Release commemorative unit high touch meeting (May 3, Pacifico Yokohama Exhibition Hall ABC. 5 May 14, Intex Osaka Building 5), such as implementing the gorgeous 6 large benefits campaign. Arena tour "2PM ARENA TOUR 2016" GALAXY OF 2PM " " Start.

13091981_1000687106633239_66692944550844

13102863_1000011493367467_13302576465265

• Like 3