[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@Gerry58 I'm here. It's the weekend and am not on the computer as much but been keeping up to date on my phone. And have been voting too. 

Can Wooyoung be anymore obvious with that song or what? :wub:

@chic-chic May I know what the members did to Khun? Not really familiar with Khunfanny. 

Well, since SY hasnt update her sn and she usually does when WY is out of town, let's delulu that she's there with him! Heheh. 

Take this with a grain of salt, but if you search the word "burger" in urbandictionary.com, among other definitions, one of it is "a gorgeous female". So...  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway, keep voting! Dont stop, cant stop! http://www.poll-maker.com/Q8O9GR0

• Like 6

Guest elenskivios38

Ladies!our Precious YYnation ladies!!! im dancing for joy!:)seems our delulu will not go in vain...everything 

comes to light,everything will be reveal soon! lets be patient:)

@blame2pm my dear ! the burger meaning in Urban dictionary gives us hope that Park Se Young personally came 

that night to support her Yeobo.

Guys! one way or another were already a WINNER!!! dont mind any other things whats important now

our 2Young is truly gf/bf relationship.This Ship will sail :D:wub: longer than we expected.

Wow! those bracelets are cute.Hope letter S is also in the other side of the bracelet.

HAPPY AND POWER YYNATION! YYCOUPLE FIGHTING!

LOL 2PM teasing Wooyoung.I love it!

BTW guys, Off topic but its better to stay off Allkpop for awhile. The trolls are really heating up there disturbing others in the comment section and a user actually reported the trolls but the admins ignored it. I just got back from there and the article with Key vs BTS is really unhealthy.

I'm just very thankful AKP doesn't post a lot about 2pm and Seyoung, wouldn't want the negativity there. Soompi is my Kpop web for now.

• Like 6

@Gerry58 I think this is the translation. Ugh, it made me tear up reading it too. He may not have as many individual schedule, but he used his time with the group in mind and I just :tears::tears:

RT @DndunDkfgdl_yk: [HJM:staff diary] Tears of Director Wooyoung

All 2PM tours so far were made with all the 6 members exchanging ideas. Consequently, with this tour, when the setlist was decided and Wooyoung's song was chosen for the opening, Wooyoung said he wanted to spend his free time for the last arena tour because he was relatively free compared to the others who were busy with individual activities. Members also left everything for Wooyoung because they trusted him. Members supported Wooyoung who spent a lot of time sincerelly pondering about the opening and the stage outfits, often working late into the night. One day Wooyoung said that while preparing for this tour he realized just how much he knows the members and how much he loves them. He said he once again realized how much he appreciates the members when he wondered whether all the badges on the clothes and even the fabric itself would fit Jun. K hyung, or what he should do to make Junho look even better. Therefore, I think Wooyoung's tears we saw yesterday shine especially bright. 

Shannen https://t.co/9eYbdeMuLV

• Like 9

Seriously WY does not hold back when he writes about girlfriend. LOL. Wooyoung have said if he had a girl it will obvious. And the only girl he had shown that kind of affection is Seyoung. I have seen other Wooyoung ships (like Wooyoung-Taeyeon, Wooyoung-Tiffany and Wooyoung-Hyomin) and even if people tried hard to give proof, nothing speaks more obviously than YY Couple.

• Like 8

Just now, standingtallyy said:

I'm due for the third round of voting in 2hours.  @chic-chic what they're doing now was similar to what they did to Nickhun? :D:D:D:D:D:D

Yes, they had been teasing him so much when he and Tiffany were still together. When they were promoting Go Crazy and were guests on Guerrilla date and also when Tiffany accepted an award. But the difference is at that time their relationship is out in the open. Even when they already broken up Jun K teased him about that.  When they teased a member definitely there is something going on. 

I agree with @ilikeme. There was an interview of Wooyoung which he said that if he is in a relationship it would be obvious just like what he is doing now. Even Wooyoung-IU that people ships so much doesn't have any clues like what we are seeing today after his WGM with Seyoung.

@blame2pm We need to send a  message to Taecyeon to continue teasing Wooyoung so that at the end of this arena tour we'll have  a confession hahaha. He is definitely guilty beating his hyung with a towel because of him asking him who's his gf. I  think that left him speechless and doesn't know how to answer. If Chan would not have answered, he won't know what to do. Even with TY's question if he was thinking about Khun writing the song, he cannot answer hahaha. He's so obvious. 

I like the meaning of burger in the urban dictionary. 2pm might know this. I was wondering why they have been talking of hamburger all of a sudden. OMO which means he spent the night with his burger and will spend his birthday with his burger. The members surely knows so they asked him.

• Like 7

I think they look good even  if members are teasing him about it. Good job Wooyoung.

This is how members described their colors

TY: We got our own colour, why do we wear diff colours now?
Described by members↓
JK=Mustard
NK=Wasabi
JH=Carrot
CS=Teacher
TY=Purple potato

13010683_1185167204839561_22774869470111

2PM from K.WooShana's IG

• Like 6

TY is the teaser of them all

Fan Account from ‪#‎GALAXYOF2PM‬ Day2:

TY: did you think of Khun while making the song?
WY: ah......
CS: don't tell me that the "gf" is khun #GALAXYOF2PM

JH:Though our drama boardcast at the same time, we're not rival
CS:Yup, not rival! It's TV stations' business
JH:We only need to do our best

Designer Wooyoung helped Taec cut his hoodie's sleeves, now it became sleeveless as Taec complaint it's too hot to wear it ytd XD
WY then said Taec will be half naked next week lol

some members wanted to take off the coat bcuz it was too hot but MJ said: u can't cuz WY designed it.Sweet hyung

TY: We got our own colour, why do we wear diff colours now?
Described by members
JK=Mustard
NK=Wasabi
JH=Carrot
CS=Teacher
TY=Purple potato

Khun confiscated Taec’s mic after he kept teasing when JH was talking.Taec did it again and Khun seized his mic for the second time. Then Taec moved his hands like a scratching cat.so cute!

When Taec was singing "when I look at your eyes/lips/smile, members opened his eyes, pulled his lips and then a smile with a finger kiss 

SO WONDERFUL COMBINED STAGE IS LIKE DAMN GOOD, ALOT OF KHUNKAY & TAECKHUN MOMENTS, CHAN AND JUNHO WERE SINGING TO EACH other.

WY was asked to sing a song, WY chose to sing Happy Birthday Korean version for the 1st time.

As JH said it's too hot w/ his sweater, WY said he'll cut his sleeves off next week. JH then requested to retain 70% sleeve XD

WY: it's difficult to satisfy the members... It's not yet
CS: You'll probably satisfy us when the concert ends

NK : I GO
HOTTEST : I GO
NK : YOU GO
HOTTEST : YOU GO
NK : WE GO
HOTTEST : WE GO
NK & HOTTEST : ONE MORE TIME

In i love u u love me, OK TAECYEON KEEPS MEOWING, NOISY OMG

JK: Pls come to my house
JH: Yr house is in Seoul
TY: in Seoul
JK: Come to my room tonight!
TY: Hotel??

JH: 12 shows remain?
CS (in a cold voice): 13
JH : Pls give us love in the remaining 13 shows, see you there!

WY:everybody how is it? It's fun? The last
Ht:last?
JK/TYLast for us
WY:we'll be together 4ever and try even harder

Jun.K: I don't know what's ahead but I can say this. I promise that beside us there's you and beside you there's 2PM

TAEC ALMOST CRIED BUT LIKE HE MANAGED TO HOLD BACK ): taec was like 'no i'm not crying/i'm okay' when we were like omggg noo taecyeon don't cryyy

cr:KenixNuneo, n430jwy,nungstoon

• Like 6

Done my votes early (forgot to turn off my alarm, no work for me today).

@chic-chic Thank you for the updates on Wooyoung's Japan activities. How nice and considerate of him, doing all the extra work because he has more time than the others. It's great that JYP and his Japanese counterparts allowed him to get involved in the whole production.

Taecyon's teasing is getting better each time. Now asking who is his girlfriend. And maknae CS, immediately to the rescue! And poor Taec got a beating with a towel, hahaha! More pressure Taec, so that in the end, Wooyoung can just blurt it all out,"It's Park Seyoung!Wae?" LOL!!

I hope will hear the outcome of Seyoung's offer on that Beautiful Mind drama soon. 'Burger' is pondering well on that too...

• Like 6

Good morning everybody :)

Am loving all the postings

Wah wy is so sweet, he takes his job as designer seriously, staying late at night for so many nights. Good he is using his artistic talents, maybe he can continue to design all costumes in future? I like that he knows what his brothers likes and dislikes so he custom make for them- so considerate of him. 

Also loving the lyrics of his song 'Girlfriend' - similar to 2 hands clasp song- this line 'I am crazy about you' - wow the feels. Sy is so lucky. Hope to hear the full version. Love Taec for asking him direct who is his gf. He unable to say anything already tells us a lot. So the boys please keep it up, wy may announce it!! 

Also very touching the part they almost cried, holding their tears cos this will be their last concert together before military- hope they enlist together so we don't have to wait too long for their reunion 

done my voting

• Like 5

@standingtallyy  You can go back to sleep dear since you have no work for today.:)

The updates were from a twitter account of a fan. She attended both Day 1 and Day 2 concerts and she's really nice posting updates on what is happening. I think she will attend all concerts. She was also able to buy the Wooyoung candies. Lucky her. 

If TY will continue teasing Wooyoung for all 13 concerts, in June we will get a dating confirmation. It would be great if all of a sudden in the last day of their Arena Tour because of teasing he just blurts It's Park Se Young! She's my girlfriend! Hahahaha. All members and fans would be shocked. :w00t:  I really like that. This ship would be in chaos because of happiness. 

• Like 3

Hope we hear news of Sy soon. Hunus please update us

Was thinking Wy might be the first to get married since he is not too concern about making more money.

He rather spend time with girlfriend then taking on more projects 

• Like 2