[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Good morning- today is hye sang's wedding- can't wait!! Hope mbc gives us lots of photos 

I know a lot of people in the drama forum are unhappy about the wedding, they say not going to watch.

I say who cares. If u don't like just don't watch but don't bash the writer in the drama forum. Just let her do her job. She is not going to change storyline just cos hye sang gets the good guy sehoon 

I will continue to support MDGSW and sy. The drama has great cast and I enjoy seeing real acting

Found another fan of MDGSW- let's give our support to hye sang.

Sy fighting- u are doing great!!

• Like 3

There are 2 articles on mbc website-

1. talking about Seyoung's beauty, very innocent looking

2. Sy and song ha yoon (oh wol)- filming the accident at night- mentioned the friendship between the two cos photos show ha yoon hugging sy

@wingting U might like to check it out 

• Like 2

Sy fan art

Someone posted on hunusguy IG that Sy looks like an angel who has fallen from heaven. Ha ha, very true

She is so incredibly beautiful- all natural, don't need much makeup.

Love this pic, the light streaming from behind light up her hair and face

Just hope tonight no kissing scene. A lot of people going to be upset

• Like 3

Oh no. I missed the Nasty Hour. I love reading all the post during nasty hour. You guys are daebak. Nice gifs :P

Thanks for sharing picture of Seyoung in the wedding dress for the drama. She looks so beautiful. I can't wait for the episode tonight. I am sure there will be a lot of pictures from fans and news articles how pretty she is on that dress. Looking at the style it looks like Kate Middleton's wedding dress. Really for a princess. 

Image result for kate middleton wedding gown

• Like 6

@chic-chic Hey u are right, style same as Kate Middleton- Very classy, hope after tonight a lot of people will want that wedding dress.

Hye sang is marrying a rich guy so hopefully she gets to wear beautiful clothes-

will watch out for the fashion

Don't worry after tonight her fans will start posting her photos

• Like 3

@standingtallyy Look at him being all cuddly and gwiyo. Last night was wild haha. 

I'm thinking of making a compilation video of "I want to see your peacock Part 2". So far I've found this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jb4adU1SNU

If you guys have seen any recent videos of him feeling himself up adjusting his shorts please share it here. Would appreciate it. 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Like compare his hand placement with Junho and Khun in that second gif. Pfft.

@Gerry58 Ive found a simple way to make gifs btw. I just used this website: https://giphy.com/create/gifmaker Just upload the video url and adjust the time and duration. 

• Like 4