[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I don't think we have to wait very long cos sy will be 28 (she looks way younger) and wy's 27 this year. This 1-2 years before wy enlist is best time to earn more money to buy his dream house.

Koreans are very traditional- the actresses marry around 30- 32, then start family.  Those who wait too long, end up single - acting with younger guys- really sad. 

I am expecting sy to do so too cos her sisters are married  with kids. So let them date secretly before they surprise us.

Who knows after MDGSW wy might not want sy to act cos she attract guys' attention and he gets jealous.

We just watch and see what happens when he enlist 

• Like 3

Ok since I am free I goggle my favorite actresses to see what age they married 

1. Eugene now 34, married when she was 30, now 1 daughter 

2. Nam sang-mi, 31, married when she was 30, expecting 

3. Han hye Jin now 34, married at 31, gave birth 

4. Lee min Jung (not favorite) married at 31, got 1 kid

5. Hwang Jung Eum 30, getting married next month 

So looks like these pretty and popular ones marry around 30-31

hope sy will follow in 1-2 years time 

• Like 2

@ujiyus1 No reaction gifs this time? Im sad...hehe. Believe me I've been so unproductive just staring at that gif. 

@chic-chic Aww...even I dont reread the fanfic. Thank you for liking it! 

Heres some more Wooyoung thrusting gifs to enhance your reading experience. LOL.

tumblr_mk4am2dntT1qhwguzo1_250.gif

tumblr_mk4am2dntT1qhwguzo2_500.gif

Maybe we could start having like a 'nasty hour' where we post nothing but naughty things. And bring a whole new meaning to Hottest Time Of the Day. HAHAHA. Could probably increase more traffic here hehe. 

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, blame2pm said:

@ujiyus1 No reaction gifs this time? Im sad...hehe. Believe me I've been so unproductive just staring at that gif. 

@chic-chic Aww...even I dont reread the fanfic. Thank you for liking it! 

Heres some more Wooyoung thrusting gifs to enhance your reading experience. LOL.

tumblr_mk4am2dntT1qhwguzo1_250.gif

tumblr_mk4am2dntT1qhwguzo2_500.gif

Maybe we could start having like a 'nasty hour' where we post nothing but naughty things. And bring a whole new meaning to Hottest Time Of the Day. HAHAHA. Could probably increase more traffic here hehe. 

Since I don't  know how to post gif's, I can only qoute them. Not a bad idea @blame2pm! Bring in the 'Nasty hour' :wub:

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, hazeljrr_c922 said:

@Gerry58  1-2 years seems to be the time WY has to enlist.  My delulu...they will marry before enlistment?   :wub:

If she follows those I mentioned, she most probably get married 1-2 yrs time

We keep our fingers crossed and form prayer circle again

I remember 

han hyo Joo (28) and park min young (29) said they quite apprehensive about approaching 30 

I check out the popular ones- Kim tae hee (35), Han Ye Seul,  song HK, song ji hyo all (34)

choi ji woo (40) - all still single 

It takes at least 1 yr of dating before marriage, if delay too long, u miss the childbearing years unless the husband don't mind not having kids

@blame2pm everyone loves your fanfic, fan arts and videos, I also don't know how to post gifs, u go ahead and make this forum more interesting - let's have more fun :D

When u want to have the 'Nasty Hour?' :w00t::w00t:

• Like 2