[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

<20160103> SY - NEWSTOWN - <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> Park Se Young, "It's sufficient to see a charm man through his eyes" frankly remark

Actress Park Se Young, who appeared in <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> with her mature performance and showed an evil woman image in the drama. Her frankly remark became a topic again.

<My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> Park Se Young, was a guest in MBC talk show, Radio Star which was broadcasted in March last year.

When Park Se Young talked about the reason why she tends to look at her partner's eyes, "It's sufficient to see an attractive man through his eyes, isn't it?" she replied.    

Then, Park Se Young said, "Thus, we are likely to be able to move on when he also looks at my eyes."

On the other hand, 2PM Woo Young also appeared together and answered, "I will also look at her eyes if she matches.". His answer drew people's attention.

CR http://www.newstown.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=235517

In fact, SY always works with male artist, no matter in drama, music programme or variety shows. She is now cooperating with two actors in MDGSW. However, media likes to mention WY or WGM in her news. To be honest, it's not the first time they reported. They also tends to ask SY about WY or WGM....It's fishy cos their WGM was 2 years ago. Is it better for them to ask SY more about the actors in MDGSW? May be media are also interested in their relationship, like us or SY's answer about WY is different with other artists.....For me, no matter what reasons they have, I enjoy it....hehehe

Hope you will enjoy it too.....

• Like 8

Woo Young didn't show his talent actively in WGM. He did after SY requested. They practiced their song in karaoke. Then SY selected "Heart Beat" for WY. Of course, WY's dance is funny but SY's reactions are also cute.

SY was happy and said sing it when MV started, After WY started to sing, she screamed. Then she pulled WY to stand up when he was singing. WY wanted to make her happy, thus he danced a special version for SY. SY clapped immediately and took her phone from the bag. She used her phone to record WY's dance and can't control to simile. She put down her phone while WY danced again, she jumped and didn't know what to do. She recorded him until the end. She took a photo even WY laid down.....She finally clapped and said handsome to WY....She was really happy.....

SY was calm and mature during WGM but in fact she was girly and fun after she got along with WY. In this part, she looked like a fan girl and eager to see WY's performance. She always used her personal phone to record their happy moment or something that WY gave her, like WY's "Shall we Dance" and this special version of Heart Beat. Why she used her phone to record it? Of course, it's not for the show. It's because she treasured it. SY jumped and didn't know what to do when WY danced again. I was quite surprised. We rarely see this side of SY.....I think it's real SY.

To be honest, SY is pretty and friendly, that's why many people love her. Actors are interested in her and want to get closer with her, it's normal. However, the ways or reactions that she treated WY, we hardly see it when she works with other actors. She was playful and active with WY. That's why she smiled all the time during WGM and we love it....

On the other hand, WY wanted to delete this part cos it's weird but he was happy to see SY enjoying it. He knew that his members will laugh at him....Remember their reactions after they heard "Heart Beat" during oven radio and how WY's reacted?

Have a joyful day, my YY friends

• Like 7

@blame2pm. Omg, that was HAWT!  Keep writing.

Agree with all of you that her interaction with WY on WGM, while awkward at first, became more and more natural and became downright intimate toward the last few eps.  There is no other actor she has been on that level with, and she always mentions the character's name instead of the actor's actual name if someone mentions the kiss scenes in dramas and movie--- in other words, it is acting,

Finally caught up to MDGSW eps except the last one available on dramacool.   Going therr now...

• Like 3

Good morning everyone- hope u have a nice day

@wingting- yes Hunus needs to be more proactive in promoting sy. Post more recent photos on their company's IG cos sy is their biggest star. Put out more news- whether they sign any cf etc

I like the news article that mentioned wy- even though 2 years already- I don't see this happening to other couples. Everyone still curious what is their relationship- they saw their special chemistry- the way they look at each other. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, hazeljrr_c922 said:

@blame2pm. Omg, that was HAWT!  Keep writing.

Agree with all of you that her interaction with WY on WGM, while awkward at first, became more and more natural and became downright intimate toward the last few eps.  There is no other actor she has been on that level with, and she always mentions the character's name instead of the actor's actual name if someone mentions the kiss scenes in dramas and movie--- in other words, it is acting,

Finally caught up to MDGSW eps except the last one available on dramacool.   Going therr now...

Yes with wy she voluntarily move closer to him, sometimes leaning on him, touches his hair, wipe his lips very natural but the other actors she draws a line, sometimes don't sit so close and never voluntarily touch them.

Her body language shows u the difference. She is also showing 'somebody' who is sure to watch her 

• Like 2

Off topic. This is how Dispatch find dating scandals. A dispatch reporter was interviewed regarding the most recent idol dating news. Just a pity that Korean go through all that for them to date. 

Spoiler

SBS's 'One Night of TV Entertainment' met up with 'Dispatch' reporter, who covered the story of Hani and Junsu's relationship at the start of the new year!

SEE ALSO: allkpop is Now Hiring: We're looking for assistant editors

She said on January 6, "I heard that they came to have an attachment to each other through friends and then I started my official cover [of the story]."  Regarding their date at the Han River, she said, "Because their faces are very well known, it is hard for them to date at an open location.  Most of the time, Junsu would say from the car he'd go get coffee or Hani would go to the convenience store.  They never got off together, and they would go around separately, so they avoided some of the attention that way.  On the case of Christmas Eve, Hani and Junsu got picked up by their managers.  They were caught meeting each other after a time lapse."

When asked, "Was there a reason you released the article on January 1, 2016?" she replied, "One year ended and, also because of Christmas, there is no choice but for couples to meet.  You could say that there is a higher probability of them meeting on special days."

• Like 2

Good morning :D

Wow! Media's curiosity on Wooyoung and Seyoung as a couple two years after WGM are emerging left and right. If they need facts, they should come and visit us here to solidify their theories or assumptions - they need a lot of backreading though :D We are the best source to answer all their questions about our YY couple, correct? :D

I guess the reason they stood out amongst the past and present WGM couple was they treated it with all honesty. Seyoung & Wooyoung showed their true self. A part we don't see when he is performing on stage or she in dramas with scripts to follow. They didn't feed the audience this scenario fit for entertainment purposes only. They both want US to see them for who they really are - love or hate them is up to the viewers.

Yes, cameras every where but how they were to each other behind was the same as what they are in front of the camera. Their honestly was the reason why the emotions & reactions showed were raw and very organic. For instance, when Wooyoung bought that boxes of junks from other couple without her knowledge, Seyoung was truly annoyed and said she wasn't paying it and she didn't. On the other hand, Wooyoung didn't force the issue because she already said so...(I'm a wife and I do that to my husband :D in a similar situation)

So if the media happen to come across our forum, we can provide them all the information, compare notes and come up with a conclusion.

• Like 7

@chic-chic - thanks, very interesting - catch them on special occasions. 

Maybe the Koreans have a lot of crazy fans who don't like to see their idols dating that they have to date secretly. So it is car date or date at home or go overseas. They can't even have proper meals at restaurants cos they will get mobbed unless they are not so popular 

saw  a recent photo of rain and kth on date outside of Korea- they were wearing masks and didn't even hold hands - very sad

i guess for celebs if they are dating their popularity drops esp for the ladies. They will get less endorsements. 

The guy actors like lmh still ok. 

Now with more celebs admitting to dating- I hope the Koreans will accept it so more will start coming out

• Like 2

tumblr_o08g5nMR9h1r22kcyo1_500.gif

Cant get over this face. He was singing with his eyes closed and then the way he lazily opens his eyes like that and bite his lips. Grr. Something for you to imagine while reading the roadtrip fanfics. HAHA. 

(credit to the gif maker)

• Like 7

I reckon in the case of some A-list K-celebrities who's relationship has been out and now a common knowledge, going to the extent of wearing mask when they are out on a date is really more of drawing attention rather than being private.A publicity stint, that desire to be talked about. Your words @Gerry58 - it's all about media play. There was a celebrity couple in the level of Rain & gf who were spotted holding hands out on a date and not hiding their faces in Seoul, no harrasment from paparazzi or fans occurred, only few photos were taken.

Nickhun & ex- gf, theirs was quiet too until it was announced that they have broken up (correct me if I'm wrong ) - because 2PM's fans are already 7 years older as well since debut and have matured. Exception of course to the young idol groups that are only in mid -tens and early twenties that have obsessive immature fans, but as we all know that is expected at that age.

I believe that there are a lot of intelligent Korean fans out there now who will truly support celebrity couples in private as long as the timing is right in terms of going public.Though they will still have this odd few that are not fully matured yet mentally but the ratio is most likely 1 out of 100.

• Like 3

MDGSW episode 32

- hye sang very lucky. When kmh dumped her cos she is no use to him, she fell on the floor. Just then se hoon' father walk past. She was blocked by kmh's men so he didn't see her but she saw him

Jh is happy when hye sang says she is no longer interested in chan bin. U can feel the difference in how she treat sw and hs. All along she is jealous her husband loves hye sang more so she gives all her love to sw. Really what to see her reaction when she finds out sw is her husband's kid

Wow Hwang Jung Eum is getting married- she is 30 years old. Another actress got nabbed!!

Told u actresses are very popular with guys especially non-celebs 

Hope sy gets married (but wait till she finished 1 or 2 more dramas first) 

Another wedding announcement. Good on them :wub::D  This is what I mean with some of this mid-thirties K-celebs, having these pre-conceived thoughts that announcing the relationship ruins them. Majority acts on their favour and ending up married. They are financially stable and getting old but still don't want to get hitched. The actresses ending up paired with young actors 9 or 10 years their junior, making them look desperate. The actors are no different either..

In the case of our couple, WY's enlistment seem to be the biggest factor. Seyoung is just re-starting her career after nearly a year of hiatus. I'm in no rush for them to tie the knot as both are still in the late 20's. But once they hit 30...it will be a different story :D

• Like 3

@blame2pm you don't know how many times i have to stare at that gif and tried very hard not to sexually turn on...  and your steamy ff is not helping either... hahaa! Good job and i want moreeeeee! 

I always imagined wy and sy dating at home.  Both of them are private ppl... they don't like public exposure and they are content with what they can give and take from each other... nothing else matter.  But we shippers are hungry for confirmation.. looking for hints and etc... I just hope whatever comes... I want them to be happy... supporting each other and I pray that their relationship will grow strong by each day. Omo.. why am I feeling emotional here? Hehe! 

Nevertheless... I don't mind if WY slip his tongue on live show and said ... Yes, I am dating PSY!!  

• Like 8

@blame2pm  Thank you so much for your amazing fanfic. I enjoyed reading their "adventures" during their trip. Looking forward to their "adventures" once they go back to Korea. :phew:

For the gif of Wooyoung you posted, looking at that makes me  go back to your fanfic and reread everything from Part 1

• Like 5