[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

<20160105> SY - Economics Review - <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> Park Se Young with a snow-white dress, admiration of her back figure

<My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> Park Se Young with a snow-white dress, admiration of her back figure.

A pictorial of <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> Park Se Young was exhibited and became a new topic again.

Park Se Young took a pictorial  with Urbanlike in the past.

In this photograph, Park Se Young wore a snow-white dress and inverted to show her back figure.

Her smart style creates admiration in particular.

CR http://www.econovill.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=276321

• Like 3

<20160104> SY - SEGYE - <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> Park Se Young, exposed her body clearly with a sexy costume...."Showing off her perfect body "

<My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> Park Se Young, exposed her body clearly with a sexy costume...."Showing off her perfect body "

Park Se Young is appearing in the drama <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> , her past photo was exhibited again and drew people's attention.

Park Se Young took a pictorial with Arena Homme in the past.

In the photo, Park Se Young posed with a sexy clothes and revealed her perfect body

Especially, her shining good looks caught people's eyes.

CR http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=022&aid=0002987735

• Like 3

<20160104> SY - etnews - <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> Park Se Young's see through picture caught viewers' eyes

<My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol>

Actress Park Se Young, came up as an evil woman in MBC weekend drama <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> and got lots of attention. Her past pictorial images drew people's attention.

Park Se Young who did evil deed in <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol>, her pictorial photograph in magazines "Sure" was exhibited and became a topic again.

In this photo, Park Se Young wore a see through blouse, a black bar top and white pants. She digested this style captivatingly.

On the other hand, the rating of <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> increased to 30%, it received high popularity from viewers.

CR http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=030&aid=0002435239

• Like 3

Thank you @blame2pm hugs and kisses to you!! Another DAEBAK piece of work!!! :wub::wub::wub: I don't mind of it gets steamier each time because once this road trip ends, they will be too busy ... BUT once they meet up after a hectic schedule make it the steamiest,LOL :D:w00t: @amera46 our wish granted!! 

Watched the video clips of bts scenes at the jewellery shop, the way Seyoung let go of DSW holding her hand was similar on the early days of WGM.Seyyoung said that her hands gets sweaty hence she doesn't  like to hold hands...now it makes perfect sense how Wooyoung came up with the song title. Not mainly for the message of the song but a way of telling her, it's okay to hold hands with him...I seriously miss watching our couple together again on small screen...I wonder if it will ever happen again soon :(

• Like 4

There must be really something with Park Seyoung that men (these good looking idol(s) and actors) just couldn't  resist touching her in the most discreet way. Watching LJS running his fingers through her hair (School 2013). Wooyoung hold hands, arm pillow and eventually had his first ever kiss on the lips on national tv. YHM pinched, fist bump, gentle punch to the shoulder. DSW holding her hand, teasingly wanting to hold her neck. These men cant get their hand off Park Seyoung! I bet you, Jay Park must have insisted on the kiss for his Know Your Name music video in 2012 after seeing the photo of her too :DB):wub:

• Like 3

@Gerry58 wow 2PM party concert in Japan,,,the stage is awesome. 

how i wish i could be 1 of the audience there, their fans in Japan is no joke. great stage for fans to have clearer view.

@wingting Thanks for letting us know sy is in news again. really hope sy can get more CF as@Gerry58 said, we want more new photo. hehehe

@blame2pm Thanks for the fanfid (havent read it yet), is that photo edited by you or I missed this scene in WGM??  couple outfit :wub:

• Like 4

@standingtallyy Hahaha well you've got a point there! Glad to know I haven't scared you off yet. But if we go darker we might need to go 50 shades of grey dark. LOL. :P

@yyluv The pic is not real! I pasted Wooyoung on top of Park Shin Hye haha. I believe its from their camping show. 

@Gerry58 Everyone's hair looked on point in that concert! I would not take that credit though, its a collective effort to keep this forum alive. Where would I be without you guys. :heart:

• Like 3

YY holding hands 

@blame2pm - u are being modest but u are right- it is a collective effort to keep this forum alive.

Really glad we have a group of fantastic people who keeps sharing and providing interesting news

Thanks everyone, keep  posting  :lol:

Just finished episode 31 MDGSW-

when chan bin breaks up with sw, I was thinking it is funny- life imitating art- yhm really breaks up with his girlfriend!! 

• Like 2