[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:Hi! Ladies miss you all! got problem log in Soompi Forum,got sick too coz its too cold in Europe but .im glad

im back after a long holiday.Better late than never as what Gerry58 said..MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR 

YYFAMILY!:wub:im so proud of you guys our YYcouple are so blessed  having loving.understanding.resourceful people keep

supporting them.Wow! 2years already :)amazing ship! HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY YYCOUPLE!!!ILOVE YOU VERYMUCH:wub: 

Our Princess is stunning in her blue long gown i think its only her wearing blue on that occasion?her make up and hairdo!!!

Truly a PRINCESS:heart:

Although she didn't recieved any award perhaps nextyear,her acting in MDGSW  is great! i feel exhausted when she cried and shout

.Acting wise she developed a lot.

I was laughing and gigling alone in my flat seeing all those coincidence photos .wearing same color.same expression ...really cute!

BRAVO to ALL of YOU GUYS! this ship will not sail slowly but surely without YOU! expert ladies! though i cant mention all your names pls.pardon me!

but of you are wonderful people! I :heart:YOU ALL!

Really love this moment, SY rarely got jealous in WGM! She was angry when WY said adding some aegyo to the radio host who is also WY's sister! SY kept silent and WY asked her, "You don't like what I did to my sister?" SY replied him straightly and let WY smiled! WY can't control his happiness and leaned on SY's body and hold her hands! Later SY forced WY to send a message, WY avoided, then hold her hands and said to her seriously, "cancell your kissing scene"! SY said it finished but I will have more later! WY said," break up! "SY said angrily "what?" WY replied her immediately, "with that guy" SY said " ah...."

Their interaction was too real! WY always leaned on SY, they were too closed? When SY forced WY to send message, WY looked at her and his face changed seriously, I don't think WY can perform such acting skill! WY requested SY to cancell her kissing scenes cos SY haven't told him before, remember? WY later said, 'break up' to SY! He should say, let's divorce, not break up! They were couple in WGM! SY's reactions was what? SY in fact, really hated WY said break up or divorce in WGM! When WY explained it's Lee Sang Woo! Please hear SY's response: ah....! That's means she didn't care, why? Cos they had nothing! 

Even though this picture didn't show the later part, it expressed their happiness. I think their smiles were from their heart, not for the show! They were really closed and please see SY's expression, she looked very gentle and girly at that moment! How happy of WY when he knows SY got jealous! You can't find these expressions from them now! Happy to watch these moment of YY! 

Will share more news about YY tmr

Have a good day, my YY friends! 

• Like 4

Good morning YY friends 

@elenskivios38 Glad to see u again my friend- happy new year. Now should be warmer in Europe 

Can't believe we are 2 years already, time flies! We will still be here even if wy goes army. We can rewatch his videos and chit chat about him. This is the only place for all fans to gather- hope more hottest fans and Sy's fans come here to get info also

@yyluv- I usually type imbc.com my daughter geum sa wol- then will translate to English- u click- u see Screen photos and bts - Sy's always has the most clicks - this shows people love her and watching MDGSW cos of her. To me she is still the prettiest Korean actress. A lot has ps done so their facial expression are weird and distracting, some don't even age well

still waiting for eng sub to MDGSW- very unusual that a highly rated show is not sub while the new ones with low rating are 

• Like 1

I enjoyed reading all of your posts. Thanks so much for sharing.

The full video is not yet available but just the preview hottest are really sad because of that song.

I love the picture of  Song Ha-yoon and Seyoung. I hope she become close to her and hang out at JYP anytime LOL.

Thanks for sharing the BTS of DSW and Seyoung. I enjoyed it a lot. He hold her hand outside shooting. They look good together.  Someone will really get jealous LOL. All the guys she had worked with really like her. Before,  watching School  2013 BTS you can see how LJS and KWB teased her and wanted to be close to her. 

Enjoy!

• Like 3

@chic-chic - Omo Omo so handsome all of them, love their clothes and styling. Hear someone mentioned that the young boys want to follow their hungs and enlist early- not sure how true

Most guys will love sy cos she is pretty plus got nice personality so when filming u can feel the attraction from the guys - no faking- (dsw hold her hands and YHM whispers in her ears)  they really like her  :) 

• Like 1

Ugh they are all so handsome in their new mv and that video you just posted @chic-chic! Speaking of School 2013, (which I watched before I watched WGM) I actually shipped LJS and SY when I saw this BTS.

tumblr_mg188cPncL1r5rnc1o1_500.gif

Her co-stars seem to cant keep their hands off her wth. Still upset they didnt have a proper loveline in that drama. Personally, I would like to see her after this in weekdays drama with only 12/16/20 episodes. 

@standingtallyy and @amera46 I'm actually finishing up the next chapter and was going to post it today! Ask and you shall receive LOL.

LMAO @Gerry58 Thank you for the inspiration!

• Like 4