[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

<20160105> SY - JoongAng llbo - <My Duaghter, Geum Sa Wol> Park Se Young wore a hot pants and showed her " S " sharp body, "Dizzy...."

<My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol>  Park Se Young wore a hot pants and expressed her model ratio of eight bodies.

Park Se Young is appearing in the drama <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol>, her past photo caught people's eyes.

Park Se Young showed her slim body via the CF photograph in Coca-Cola advertisement.

In this picture, she wore a bare-midriff and a hot pants. It showed a feeling of dignified confidence.

People were surprised Park Se Young's perfect body and her model ratio of eight bodies.

CR: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=025&aid=0002581615

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

May be the popularity of SY is rising rapidly due to the development of MDGSW, there were lots of SY's news in these day, reporter, including Hunus Entertainment found out many SY's photo (CF photo, pictorial pictures, BTS photo or SY's INS or Twitter photo) and reported a news. This news was about her coca cola CF photo, it's three years ago but 6-8 news about this topic....I translated it cos it's the CF with  2PM.Look at SY's styles and I think of WY''s Rose Girl (Korean Version), the actress in his MV.....too similar, of course, I love SY more....hehehe....

I will share more SY's news later...Please enjoy it....

@Gerry58: Thanks for your photo...You always know what I want....

• Like 5

Anhyeong Chinngus :D The last few days I can only do a quick drop by and like some postings, anyways I should be able to free up a bit of time and catch up few pages back :)

@wingting thanks for the translated articles on Park Seyoung, she is definitely making waves! Even her old photos are being talked about and written. @blame2pm I always admire people who can bake because I can't :D That cake you made with YY couple inspired  design was awesome! You are so blessed with many talents! What @Gerry58 said was good, if a marriage announcement will happen, we will commission  you to do the wedding cake :D...are we getting an update soon on THAT road trip?

I wonder what will be Park Seyoung's activity once her drama finishes in February? Hopefully a movie or another drama...rest from being a villain for now...I'm wishing for a tomboy-ish role this time. I feel sorry for her, she is crying all the time and get slapped! I hope boyfriend soothes her pretty face when she gets home.. Wooyoung will be very busy with their Japanese concert tour this year and another solo? And 2017 will be the year for Wooyoung's enlistment so he is working double time...Wooyoung with his comparison of Math and having a girlfriend, CLASSIC :D:wub:

This is all for now Chinggus and let me do some catching up...cheers!

• Like 8

@wingting Thanks again. U know u are famous if reporters start digging up your old photos. Luckily sy is squeaky clean. 

@standingtallyy Happy new year and welcome back. Yes we will be having lots of news cos YY couple going to be extremely busy. Hopefully after MDGSW ends, sy get to act another 50 episodes drama- don't care what sort as long as I can see her on tv.

Very afraid she go into hibernation again. Better work as wy also will be busy 

Handsome wy 

• Like 2

Thanks @Gerry58 Happy New Year to you too! 

Yes, any role for Seyoung as long as she is visible all year round :wub:

Don't know why it pleases me after reading that Yoon Hyun Min has been single for a while now. No wonder he is very playful. ..just thought those bts of him and ParkSeyoung were very cute! Trust me, I'm still very loyal to Wooyoung...well, our Young Boy better not let his guards down :D

• Like 4

@standingtallyy- really YHM is single again!!! Wow, no wonder he is so 'playful'.

I was telling myself his gf wouldn't have like his behavior. Luckily his love interest is bjh and sy has more scenes with song cm. Now wy has to worry about 2 single guys but knowing sy, she is not flirtatious, she knows how to handle all the guys. 

Fan art of Sy 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gerry58 said:

Oh oh he hold her hands 

<20160105> SY - My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol - BTS

The following link is the latest BTS of SY and Doo Sang Woo. SY also has a good relationship with DSW. He always wanted to take SY's hands in the BTS. When he first hold her hands, she took away and escaped it....but he always hold her hands during rehearsals...SY was surprised about the price of the ring. It's very expensive.Someone must be angry when he saw this BTS...Enjoy it...our YY friends....

Link:http://m.imbc.com/Program/BBSView.aspx?ProgCode=1003241100000100000&bid=gumsawall_sketch&list_id=2529926&page=1

• Like 3

@Gerry58: Thanks for your notification. I re-copy this link...Please help me to click again. Please tell me if there's still a problem. In BTS, SY kept distance with DSW....He first took her hand but SY took away from him. SY only allowed him to take her hand during rehearsal and filming. However, DSW  still hold SY's hand after PD said cut....At the end, SY put her hands near her mouth but DSW still took it. They bowed each other at last....Someone must be angry to see this even SY always escaped DSW......SY, be carefull, hehehe.....Will someone show his identity after he saw this...sorry for my delulu.....

• Like 3

I like 2pm new song 
but so sad 
:(
a lot of their fans are feeling sad too that by 2017
they will enlist to army 
but on a bright note seyoung always wanted her boyfriend to finish his army duties 
:P

@wingting thank u so much for the news about seyoung
the fact that they are viewing and reporting her old pic and news
they are getting more interested in her 
;)

@hazeljrr_c922 Happy new year 
glad to see you post again and joining us 
:D

@standingtallyy Happy new year to you my friend:)
YHM break up !
BF will not be happy with this news for sure
:phew:

@blame2pm wow you know who to bake too!
:D what can't you do ? 
me too wondering as@standingtallyy if we will have update soon on your fanfic
fighting 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAKOQHahljf/

• Like 4