[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@Gerry58 Taecyeon actually has 3 self composition in 2PM's No.5. LOL. 

Thing is, even if TY, JH, WY and CS composes, it's not that the other members aren't talented, but Jun.K had not only composed but covered the producer's spot for 2PM as well since Go Crazy. Jun.K have said that he understood each color for each members to shine in the title song (people also commented that Chansung shined the most in Jun.K's composition) and without one member it wouldn't be complete. Thus I don't see them promoting as 2PM until everyone enlisted. 

Not to worry though. In the business itself, 2PM is quite acquainted to many producers. The other thing a celebrity needs other than fans are connections and 2pm is very well connected. WY and JH have their solos, Khun has his contract with I Seoul You for a start of 2016 and Chansung is really doing well in Korean and Japanese dramas and varieties in China. Thus when the two big brothers enlist I'm pretty sure the other members already have packed schedules. When the maknaes enlist and the two big brothers finish, I'm pretty sure Taec and Jun.K would probably have another round of drinks for 2PM's comeback. :)

• Like 2

Here's some news about 2pm this year. No specific update for Wooyoung. His fans are even asking for his individual activities since they only see updates for the rest of 2pm.

For those who can watch here's the schedule of 2pm Arena Tour. Too sad they are already announcing it's their last tour with all 6 members.

[INFO] ‪#‎2PM‬ Arena Tour 2016 "GALAXY OF 2PM" Announced

Trans by 2pmalways

10391892_1118855204804095_41713001797035

[!!] The probability of ‪#‎2PM‬ planning to have more than once album comeback activities is very high! 

cr: as tagged
via: jerwiepenpan/

12509370_1118854368137512_26192773300794

• Like 3

<20151231> SY - Sport Seoul – [Fashion in star] Park Se Young " The secret of my body: Drink much water and walk quickly!"

[Sports Seoul Kim Chong An reporter] Any special of the villain in Writer Kim Suk On's drama? To bring up a star which acted Yeon Min Jung (Lee Yoo-ri) in <Jang Bo-ri is here>. This time, Kim created a villain Oh Hye Sang (Park Se Young) in MBC weekend drama <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol>. Hye Sang is a person who pretends to be good while plans plot consistently behind. She is prefect in front of people but she wants to take everything away from Geum Sa Wol (Baek Jin Hee). Generally speaking, she is a "pumpkin seed" villain.

Before she met <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> Oh Hye Sang, Park Se Young was only in charge of some extremely good roles. From Choi Se Young in KBS1 drama, Sincerity Moves Heaven to Jung Da Jung in SBS drama, Glorious Day, all of her roles were gentle female characters who always made people worry about. 

Thus, people may question, can Park Se Young perform a villain but this challenge produced a new result. The image of an evil woman is upgrading continuously. These heavy makeups and the curly hair created a new evil woman fashion of Park Se Young. I met Oh Hye Sang and heard about her fashion story in the drama.

- Until now, Park Se Young took charge of many nice characters; it's her first time to act a villain in writer Kim Suk On's drama. The author's previous work drew people's attention.

“I discussed with teacher before beginning for the filming. Due to the villain of the writer's previous work, there were a lot of people to talk about even I didn’t do anything. Therefore, I couldn't but be worried.”

“People absolutely shared a lot of comment about Park Se Young and Yeon Min Jong in <Jang Bo-ri is here> but I'm not worry about it at all. My duty in this drama is trying to act Oh Hye Sang faithfully, I don't have limit to play this role and make effort to create a new character.”

- Park Se Young still acted a kind person until the last drama "Glorious Day". Wasn't any burden to challenge a villain for the first time?

“They were good; on the other hand, it might become hard in succession. Therefore, I rather meet Oh Hye Sang who may cause a burden for my image than being fixed.”

- Many people are interested in an evil woman fashion of Oh Hye Sang in the drama. It seems to be slightly different from the fashion which villains showed in other dramas.

“There were many styles which villains expressed so far. I wanted to turn up the different from other evil women that we have seen. I considered lots of dangerous people who everyone remembered; they mainly used heavy makeup and colourful clothes, thus, I avoided it. In order to express a new thing, I discussed lots of makeup and costume with our production team.”

Starting from the analysis of the character, Oh Hye Sang isn't a role which does a bad thing straightly. She pretends to be good and makes a plot later. Therefore, Park Se Young selected the styling that does not seem to be like the villain.

"When the drama started, I made my long hair with waved and only used the nude colour on my lip. About the costume, I almost selected a series of clothes with achromatic colour. It gave chic and arrogant feelings. As the story developed, my curl became stronger and stronger and also put more red lip colour. It showed the changes via the character of Oh Hye Sang."

It's the fact that Park Se Young had a short hair before. However, she made an unexpected choice that most of the villains avoided this single hairstyle.

“Personally, I prefer long hair than short in the past. However, I need to cut my hair suddenly when I was filming in the middle of KBS1 drama, Sincerity Moves Heaven. It received lots of love. Thereafter I kept short hair all the time. Actually, I do not intend to lengthen my hair and continue to show my short hair in this way. I'm now wearing my long hair strenuously only for the drama.”

-If Oh Hye Sang is an arrogant and fashionable villain, what kind of fashion does actress Park Se Young usually like actually?

“Before I am an actress, I am not interested in fashion. I wore a lot of pants than skirts and I liked casual clothing. I also haven't looked for a fashion magazine particularly.”

“However, I understand that I should be interested in fashion while being an actress. Now, I usually read different fashion magazines. Recently, I have lots of consultations about my character's costume with my stylist.”

-Your figure seems like doesn't gain weight at all, what do you do for your body management? 

“I don't have that. My constitution is fully absorbed when I eat. Especially the filming of the drama is over and my weight increases a lot during an off period. I will keep fit arduously if I restart my work.”

“If it is a diet method, I merely know it, I often try to maintain but it’s not easy to protect it well. I like walking particularly; I start to walk for approximately 1.5 to 2 hours every time. Walking is something that I truly do.”

- <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> is a drama which produces 50 episodes. It isn't easy to film and require filming for approximately six months. Skin management seems not to be an ordinary case too

"Because it's filming for a serial drama, I got use to the filming schedule. However, I obviously find my skin to dry a little during filming. Staffs, who work together for the drama, gave me a nickname "Drink water seaside (Laugh)."

“My skin was too dry so I drank lots of water. While I’m filming for the drama that contains 50 episodes, I put an effort to drink as much as I can. It's because I drank water excessively, people around me are surprised (laugh).”

- Oh Hye Sang is a villain but on the other hand, she is a character who looks pitiful. How you think about it?

"I think so too, it's like a child who lives without knowing what love is. Currently, she made hard strenuously for the scheme but it came out continuously. People asked me, "It doesn’t seem like other villains, why Hye Sang was caught many times? You should try to do or say something to show your ability, like other villains."

- People called "Addictive drama" with the works of writer Kim Suk On. As Park Se Young performs one of the leading villains in this drama, what do you think?

"How is it possible to do such plan?, when you see teacher's work, I sometimes think about when I do it. Many scenes appeared which beyond my imagination. I think people know the surprising point exactly. Poisoning seems to occur for such reason.”

“Of course, I also like a gentle drama which has no villains, there are many people who see Korean drama and relieves their stress too. Our drama is necessary for such people. I think it's a good aspect that various dramas go out more than everyone makes the same drama. Please love more <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> and Hye Sang too.”

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000096028

*********************************************************************************************************************

See!!! SY changed, she prefer long hair than short before. She said her short hair received lots of love..I know someone likes short hair very much....SY also said she doesn't intend to lengthen her hair, she wants to keep a short hair. Thanks MDGSW, we can see SY's beautiful styles with long hair, I think she's more beautiful with long hair....but I also know that someone will be happy if SY has short hair again...hehehe....Will SY cut her hair after the drama finishes? It made me think of YY's EP3, SY asked WY about her hairstyles in Fashion King and she finally decided to use short hair for the filming....Sorry for my delulu....

SY also said her skin is little bit dry now, may be she put lots of heavy makeup in this drama....That's why she drinks lots of water and her makeup artist gave her this New Year gift....

It's an interview which was post at the end of 2015...little bit outdated but we can understand more about SY...Hope you enjoy it...Of course, I will post some of the yesterday's news later....See you

Have a good day, my YY friends....

• Like 4