[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

11 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

A break up might not be so bad cos u can't expect a girl to wait 2 years. The guy can always change after 2 years and end up with a younger gf. If after 2 years and both still single, then can get back together again. Of course the best solution is get married before enlisting, start family early since wy is rich enough 

@blame2pm If YY couple gets married, we will commission u to make a wedding cake and plan a Party for all the shippers :P:P:P:lol::lol::lol:

@Gerry58 I was thinking the same while saw @blame2pm cake, if YY couple get marry, shall we all the YY shippers go to korea held a Party to celebrate? hahaha my delulu mode on. :P

• Like 3

Rain and Kim Tae Hee had no problems being in a relationship when he's in military service. It's a military service, not the army itself. They can have visitors and they can have their occasional leave too.

On 2pm, they have said before to enlist together but recently both Taecyeon and Jun.K kept going for drinks together to talk which makes me think they will be enlisting first. I don't think they would promote without a member so the worst would be a 5 year hiatus before any 2pm comebacks. The ideal plan would be the 5 members enlisting together making the worst is 2 years hiatus but seeing the situation, Wooyoung and Junho are doing great in their solos and Chansung have a lot of schedules in China makes me think the two older hyungs would never push them to enlist earlier when their career is at peak. 

Though 2pm ended 2015 with a bang. Their live performance at MBC just showed that they are the best when it comes to performing to an audience. A lot of the fans there were fans of the newer generation idols. Obviously fans went nuts for their own preferred idols but they were all hyped up when 2pm performs. It reinstated that they are the pros when it comes to live, more than the others. Looking at it, I'd say the comeback they will have in 2016 will be the best as they showed on national tv how it is to perform great. No hard choreos, just simple at being playful with audience. 

• Like 5

16 hours ago, blame2pm said:

Thank you @yyluv @wingting @Gerry58. I make cakes as side business actually. My day job is the same as Hye Sang's. I love being creative and challenged...so if you guys need a cake or a house...you can let me know. HAHA. (shameless self promotion)

That scene was really intimate to me too...not only did he pulled her waist closer towards him as he kissed her...but afterwards the way HIS FINGERS SLIDE OVER HER STOMACH....SO FREAKING INTIMATE!!  And when Seyoung missed his first kiss so she pulled his head closer to her all like "please kiss me again"....You dont do that with friends you just dont. Haha okay I shall calm down now. Im just still not over that scene. 

Thinking about them enlisting will lead me into depression. I would prefer all of them enlist together too.

16 hours ago, chic-chic said:

This scene is also too real for me. It seems that both of them forgot they are filming. How Wooyoung hold Seyoung's waist and how Seyoung pull Wooyoung's head towards her for another kiss is just too intimate. 

@blame2pm & @chic-chic: MBC release this part in a preview section! I think it's the best at the last EP! For me, it's real! Please see WY, he hugged SY tightly and the way he looked at SY, oh......SY was shy and still can't look at him! WY kissed her but she escaped cos I think there were many people out of the camera but WY ignored everything and just focused on her! SY was afraid WY misunderstood ( reject him again?), thus she pulled his ear and accepted his kisses! She wanted him to kiss her again! WY kissed her immediately after SY's action! SY was so happy! Then WY slide his hand over her belly bottom! How WY knows SY approve him to kiss her based on an action? Where's his hands put and slide? SY let him do it and did't escape and she was happy! No need to film it like that even they want to express they are interested in each other! At that moment, they gave up their identity, they were just JWY and PSY! They seemed to tell everybody that they were together? In fact, they hugged each other at least two times but WGM cut it! That's why people were surprised of their actions! YY friends were shocked too! Too intimate! No one can beat them!

• Like 6

WY always took a good care of SY! He started to look at her when she came near the sofa! She was too tired and wanted to lay down on the sofa! WY worried about her and kept looking at her! He was afraid that she got hurt! Thus, he used his arm to protect her immediately! SY was not shocked about what WY did and even leaned on him! Why WGM cut this? Too intimate? Hehe

Have a good day, my YY friends

• Like 6

@ilikeme - I still hope all of them enlist together so we, their fans don't have to wait too long. These 2 years work harder and make more money.

Jun.k, junho and wy no problem cos they can compose, cs, Taec and khun will have more competition if they are on their own. I don't want them to do so much acting cos some groups break up if too many individual projects 

@yyluv We all pray hard, if it happens, I'll see u in Korea  :D

@wingting Any more news on sy? This week they make poor hye sang leave oh wol in burning car- make her so evil :(

• Like 4

@Gerry58: yesterday there were not many news about SY, only some news reported the content of MDGSW! Today, it's ok! Some of them reported their 30.3% rating! Some of them mentioned about the burning car scene, a news mentioned about SY's Instagram and one more talked about what she said in radio star last year! I will select some to share with you! Or what topics you want me to share? 

• Like 4

@Gerry58: about SY posted a photo and left a message on 1/1/2016! I will translate this news and share! Of course, radio star and interview with Seoul sport on 31/12/2015! I will share these one by one! About WY, only some news about their performance in MBC gayo! No more updated

• Like 3