on the other hand
the cast of MDGSW ware celebrating after the awards 
seyoung wasn't with them 
she sure had other plans 
:phew:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BAAJzyKxBnT/

• Like 7

15 hours ago, chic-chic said:

Dispatch is really something. First day of 2016 a dating scandal from Junsu and Hani. Unexpected from fans accepted it really fast.

For our couple if ever they are dating, I hope they can just announce it by themselves instead of being forced to admit to it because of Dispatch.

Dispatch has lots of experience to disclose these dating scandal, thus people always surprise after dispatch report. Junsu and Hani...really can't expect. I saw some photo in IG, Don't you think Junsu's look was too 'special', I mean he's too fashion so it caught people's eyes and please look Hani, she covered all her face...they were weird...I will absolutely look at them even dispatch's reporter? Of course, they won't use only few pictures to show their relationship, that's why they are professional.....

To be honest, I think the possibility of our YY couple that dispatch follow them is relatively smaller, compare with other secret dating couple. 1, They are very low profile, they don't follow each other twitter and they contact each other by phone (how's reporter know it) 2, They are smart and careful, couple things.....sorry no..... 3, Both of them always give hints, they tell their fans directly, especially in their interview and WGM 4, Not only YY, but also 2PM members, they keep teasing him and pretend everyone knows what's they talking about 5, Dispatch's target: idol couple or top star or couple that you can't imagine (no connection or no contact before)

Thus, if you are dispatch reporter, which target you select: 1, always say something's weird by himself or other people, tell media that we still keep contact OR a couple that you haven't imagined before? Remember they need these news to stimulate their sales.

Of course, @chic-chic totally agree with you , I really don't want they announce their relationship due to dispatch. Give them space to develop.....I'm satisfy with their situation now.....keep giving us hints....I still believe that you will understand their hints or fishy if you follow them from WGM

• Like 6

4 hours ago, chic-chic said:

YY friends why do think this is Wooyoung's wish this year? :phew: Hottest are also wondering why.

Other members bucket list are about 2PM Korean comeback, more time with family, taking trips with members and  good health but Wooyoung gives us "Set me Free". 

This is again Wooyoung's style making people think LOL :lol:

Thank you  Egle0702 @ 2PMALWAYS for other member's wishlist translations.

1653534_10153390748093196_66311138660792

Woo Young always say something's weird and make people think...this is his style...that's why people say he's good at pull and push....I think it's about their 2PM's album or his solo...I heard from 2PM fans from China last year, they will release their Korean album around Spring 2016..and Woo Young is preparing his new album or singles this year.....of course all these are still waiting for their announcement.

If you see Woo Young's latest interview (Stars from Korea), he still mentioned something which related to love and please look at his expression and also NK's expressions....He's still happy and enjoyed it.....NK's expressions was similar as usual...look at him and similes....If you have any problem in your relationship, will you still mention about love, especially it's unnecessary? You want to share once you're in love and happy......The target of this bucket list is Hottest, he treats his fans so good, I don't think he will use this list to please Hottest to set him free.....

Okay, forgive me to think a little bit over, please look at SY....she was happy all the time....If you see MBC's BTS photo, she was happy out of the camera and enjoyed her works. She took two interview last month. In btn, she still gave a positive answer for the questions of Woo Young and WGM. In her latest interview in Sport Seoul, she said she likes long hair when she was young but she changed after she cut her hair. Now she likes short hair more (I mean semi-long hair) and don't want to keep her hair too long (Relax, I will translate the full version of this interview and post it tomorrow).....she's fishy, right?

Both of them changed their user name of Twitter and Instagram....No....They are still young boy and sseyoungpark....

Remember what they wear to attend the year-end awards.....They're still BLUE YOUNG.....

Sorry for my sharing (little bit over, right?)....Time will tell us......Please relax, our YY friends....or do you have other opinion?

• Like 6

Z4qSQ9H.jpg?1

EybFpmp.png?1

2nd January 2014 this FATE couple met ! ( can i name it white bear day oso, seems few programme including MDGSW oso got big white bear for their shoot) :P

Happy 2nd Anniversary YY couple ! :wub:

Wish YY couple Happily and Happiness Forever !

Happy New Year YY Nation and YY friends !

• Like 5

Today, 02/01/2016, is our YY couple 2nd anniversary....They met again and started their relationship two years ago. Times flies...Can't imagine we still review their WGM and enjoy in this ship. They went through lots of difficulties and made a brilliant improvement in 2015.

As a YY shipper, YY couple always make me surprise. To be honest, I expected they will not mention each other or give hints or even clear their relationship (we are only friends) after WGM. Luckily, my expectation are wrong until now...

When I'm satisfied with their hints after they left WGM (September - December 2014), what they did in 2015 were out of my expectation. They were fishy until the last day of 2015.....Still remember what they did last year, my YY friends.....?

1, SY attended The Cat Funeral premiere and WY posted a photo in Instagram even though he didn't leave any message

2, WY said his ideal valentine's day in Music Japan....only think of SY after you watch it....

3, WY released his first solo Japanese album, who's rose girl? Look at the lyrics or the Korean version....PD of Korean version got the inspiration from SY's coca cola's CF but WY accepted it? It was the same style with SY in cola CF. Also,he showed a suspected couple ring in his BTS, really looked like YY puzzle ring and disappeared within few seconds 

4, WY posted a video and said Thank You My Love after he finished Tokyo solo concert. It's not the first time he described this girl, if you are YY friends, you already knew it long time ago.....

5, WY deleted his IG but SY was active in social media...She first changed her IG's name to parkseyoungs and then confirmed it as sseyoungpark (why one more "s"?). She also opened a new Twitter later.....

6, SY's dispute was over and she won....She signed a new agency and started her career again.....

7, WY's sharing for promoting "We Got Married" Chinese version. How sincere and serious he is, compare with other artists.

8, 2PM's comeback with "My House"....In oven radio, their expression after PD released "Heart Beat", especially WY and what he said after laughter. He also said "I love U" with Busin ascentarrow-10x10.png in one of the interview (forget the name)....The questions for him was "Please say something for your future wife? 2PM laughed after they heard....His answer was weird, it seems that he already met this girl...And he showed his room in Real 2PM (he showed more in WGM, his LD and the reason why he doesn't keep pet, he said to SY before in WGM)

9, SY held her first fans meeting and talked about her cooking skill, it's a question that she chose from the board. She said WY's favourite spaghetti is one of her best dishes.....of course, I enjoyed the whole meeting

10, WY said he doesn't understand why he can play sky-diving before in OkJangKhun.....He was shy and happy to say it..... 

11, SY did an interview in a Chinese programme  and answered about WY and WGM firstly....How happy we are when we heard her answer.....and she still gave the same answer in later interview

12, WY wore a pair of glasses to perform his Blue Night in Japanese concert. It's the same brand with SY's wore in WGM. We found out that one more sunglasses which WY wore during the rehearsal.....(Thanks @standingtallyy)

13, SY played a villain in MBC drama and success. Her popularity is rising.....

14, What they wore during the year ended awards...Blue Young.....

Of course, it's not include WY's text interview...It's only a part of it, see how strange they are.....it's hard to explain or misunderstand it......

That's why our ship is still sailing....They are brave, especially SY, she's frank even she began her career again after dispute. Don't forget members of 2PM, thanks their teasing, we found out many hints and enjoy it........They keep low profile most of the time, however they try their best to give us hints....I enjoyed it every time...that's why I want to share with all of you...

For me, YY couple is classic and no one can replace them.....YY is the best

Thanks for your sharing and support, my YY friends, fighting......

• Like 8

Happy New Year everyone- glad to see Sy's message.

Her IG followers jump to 16k, many leaving encouraging messages- though the eng sub is slow, many Koreans are watching - u can tell she is happy- her career and love is doing fine. She has the sparkles in her eyes 

Happy 2nd anniversary YY couple 

• Like 3

Well wishes from YY shipper

@wingting - am on board the YY ship cos of wy's 'Thank u my love' message after he got a cake when his rose concert ended.

He can't be thanking his sis or his mum.

Also his wearing Hongdae cap and yellow beanie. All these happened after Wgm ended. He didn't have to do these cos he doesn't need publicity - in fact will be worst if his fans think he is dating 

After that his disappearance of puzzle ring, his numerous hints in interviews- his 2pm bros never bring up Wgm days- he is the only one, plus couple clothes- too many coincidences. Also he never seen with other girls or show interest in girl idols 

so we keep on sailing till we find out :P

• Like 6